FAVOURITES
Good character: Simba
Bad character: Scar
Character all-round: Simba
Song: Can You Feel The Love Tonight?
Musical score: This Land
Scene: Simba's Return/King of Pride Rock
Quote: "The past can hurt, but the way I see it you can either run from it, or learn from it." - Rafiki

THEORIES
Where did Scar‘s scar come from? Possibly from the hyenas or maybe Mufasa.
Who is Nala‘s father? Some random lion.
How did Simba grow so big eating grubs? He ate an antelope or zebra behind Timon and Pumbaa's back.
SFX/SEX in the stars? SFX I'd say. Why would they put "SEX" in the stars on a Disney film?
How did Nala escape the Pridelands? She fled while the hyenas and Scar were asleep.
Is Scar Nuka‘s father? Yes.

OTHER
If you could change any one thing in the TLK movies, what would it be? Maybe Kiara. I would prefer Kopa in the second film.
How did you get into the fandom? I watched TLK again one day, and was then inspired by drawing some pictures. I then joined TLKFAA, then another Lion King related forum, before joining Lea.
Why do you love TLK? This is a toughie. There are many reasons why I love TLK. The animation, the characters, the story, the musical score, the broadway show, the African feel, the wonderful people I've met because of it... yep, I'd say that's a good enough reason to love it.
Will you ever get sick of TLK? Never. I can't get enough of it.
Your favourite TLK thing that you own? Hmm, probably my large Simba plushie. He shares my bed with me... at least in the day.
Ever named a pet after a TLK character? Nope.
Any additional thoughts: I love my fellow TLK fan boyfriend.