FAVOURITES
Good character:Mufasa,Sarabi,Rafiki,Simba,Nala..pretty much all the good characters
Bad character:Scar
Character all-round:Simba
Song:Circle of life
Musical score:King of Pride Rock
Scene:The whole movie gives me chills...but I guess the return of Simba.Busa le lizwe bo!
Quote:We are all connected in the great circle of life

THEORIES
Where did Scar‘s scar come from?An accident or fight that involved Mufasa/his parents/a loved one.
Who is Nala‘s father?A male lion that was banished from the pride because he came of age/a rogue?
How did Simba grow so big eating grubs?He ate loooooots of them.Nah.I too believe that eventually he started hunting without Timon and Pumbaa knowing.
SFX/SEX in the stars?I had never noticed it until I saw about it on parodies on fanart.archive(fanart by Timali)...Don't know and don't particularly care.I'll go along with the official version:SFX
How did Nala escape the Pridelands?The other lionesses distracted Scar and the hyenas,giving Nala an opening to escape.
Is Scar Nuka‘s father?I'd say yes.Nuka has crazy genes,that's obvious enough.:P

OTHER
If you could change any one thing in the TLK movies, what would it be?Rewrite SP and TLK 1 1/2,as other members suggested already.I don't hate SP but it doesn't live up to the first movie.And I don't even want to talk about TLK 1 1/2.
How did you get into the fandom?Around 2001 I discovered lionking.org while looking for lion king pictures and stuff...On 2004 I joined the fanart archive...I've been around ever since but especially in the beginning I wasn't super social because of language issues...
Why do you love TLK?TLK has been there ever since I remember myself.I grew up with Simba and Nala and dreaming of their lands.I can't imagine my life without it.Without it,I wouldn't be the person I am today.
Will you ever get sick of TLK?I don't think so.
Your favourite TLK thing that you own?A large cardboard Simba that I got as birthday gift 2 years ago.
Ever named a pet after a TLK character?Yes,I named one of our cats Nala when I was 4-5.
Any additional thoughts:Looking forward to the Lion guard.Zzzzzzzz....