FAVOURITES

Good character: Mufasa

Bad character: Banzai. (He look like a loose wire type of character)

Character all-round: Simba

Song: Circle of Life

Musical score: Simba Confronts Scar

Scene: King of the Past

Quote: "But the King is dead, if it weren't for you, He'd still be alive"

THEORIES

Where did Scar‘s scar come from? I only believe that he got scratch before mating.

Who is Nala‘s father? Mufasa

How did Simba grow so big eating grubs? This is 21st century, There's a million way to grow so big.

SFX/SEX in the stars? SFX, Only idiots notice there's a SEX reference in a disney movie

How did Nala escape the Pridelands? After a disagreement with King Scar of course

Is Scar Nuka‘s father? Yeah, or there's possibility a blackmane Lion nearby Pride Rock

OTHER

If you could change any one thing in the TLK movies, what would it be? Ed would talk and have conversation with SCAR

How did you get into the fandom? Hmmm, long story short, there's a site called: KingofPriderock[dot]com

Why do you love TLK? To be honest my life is parallel, with the storyline, right now I'm in Hakuna Matata stage, I don't know what will happen next, either just jump up as a King or just waiting for Can You Feel the Love Tonight scene.

Will you ever get sick of TLK? Nop, as I don't like any visual stuff anymore (like movies), I always "watching" by listening to the Legacy soundtrack

Your favourite TLK thing that you own? Non, I own non of the merchandise.

Ever named a pet after a TLK character? Nop, as I love the movie I won't go to that little area to be honest.

Any additional thoughts: No, I just like the questionaire, it just simple, easy and full of thoughts.