Quote Originally Posted by Askaru View Post
Because I'm a lion, and scientists have proved that I'm bisexual so I think that is normal. However in nature, where it means who is higher in hierarchy, when live two or more lions in one pride.

But what about people? I never say that beeing bi- or homo- is wrong. But it's versus law of nature ... I mean, that relation ship of the sexes is for reproduction, so I can't underestand these people who are gay or lesbian, why they are such? I think it's fail of society, and the education environment in which they live, because the soul of human could be affected by much and much things, which often don't see. In my humble opinion, here isn't homosexual, only people who were affected by something in their life ...

But I know few homosexuals and I know, that these people are pretty cool, and in many casses are clever and very inteligent, I'm not against it, that they can adopt children.
No it is not. Bisexuality is normal. Personally I believe there is no hetero or homosexuality. There is just behavioral interests in sex. So Let's pretend that You are not interested in reproduction and You more enjoy same sex because You feel more comfortable in such relation. There are like bilions of people on the world. So there is no need for reproduction. I also think it is not a fail at all. I'm more interested in women because I like their differentness and I'm interested in reproduction. So I definitely prefer women but I can understand attractivity of same gender. Both genders have its bonuses and it is only on your personal preference what You are more interested in.