Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Your Leahalalela Names

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I first picked the name Aikachi a couple years ago when I registered for RavenBlack's vampire game, my handle at the time was kyllir, but after a failed registration, I just came up with the first name to come to my mind, the name of Kuwabara's cat from Yuu Yuu Hakusho, which for some reason had stuck in my head, though I accidentally misspelled it, as it was originally 'Aikichi', but at the time I didn't know, and when I realized I misspelled it, I didn't care, because Aikachi sounded better to me. Sounded a heck of a lot better than kyllir too, so I've been using it everywhere ever since =3
    Though the name of my lion fursona is Banji, because it means second born of twins, and I am the second born of twins ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well when I first came to the TLK fandom about a year ago I went by Koven then Timon at PP. Then I met Kenyi and he gave me a link to a Swahilli name site and Sudi was one of the names on the list and I liked the sound of it and it also means luck in swahilli and Iv had quite a bit of luck in my life so I chose it..........now here I am

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well my name comes from A movie called SpaceBalls, in the movie it is spelt LoneStarr, and as I never had a internet name before then, iv now used LoneStar for over 7/8 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In retrospect, I should have put down Kiara'S Serengeti, but the name stuck. I LUFF Kiara, and I really enjoy hearing\watching about the Serengeti, one of the richest, hottest ecosystems in the WORLD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, Only-now came from back when I was depressed after watching TLK..for some reason..and I joined a forum called Simbaspaws. Well, I pu t Only-now because I was assuming that "Only now will I be on this forum, and then I will leave". So, then I joined here and I used the same name.

My other name, which I should probably have my old one switched to, is Kiva. I decided to make a character, and through using the Kamusi Project dictionary of Swahili, I found this name and it stuck. I searched for things I liked, and Kiva means man things, but I take it as meaning "unity". So, there you go..nothing too interesting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I chose my name after reading the Chronicles of the Pride Lands fanfictions. I remember seeing the word "imbibe" for the first time in a book (and I've read quite a lot of books) and I had to look up what it meant. The most common use is "to drink" implying to drink alcohol, but it was used a different way in CoTPL, meaning "to absorb or take in as if by drinking." Then I just had to decide what to attach in front and I went through lots of words in my mind before I came upon Soul and decided to stick with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The english word for my name is "Esoteric," which, where I found the definition, means "understood by few." I love being wierd, which confuses people, so it kinda fits.

But I thought just the word "Esoteric" was boring. So I saw the latin form (or something like that) which was... Esoterikos. Tada.
    I should probably have picked one of my simpler ones, but if anyone doesn't feel like typing it out it does say "Call me 'Kos' for short."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Let's see, I don't think I've posted my name here yet... at least not that I can see. Anyway, my real name means gracious, using the same logic as Sharifu I found that Muruwa mean gracious in Swahili (there was another word too I think, but Muruwa sounded better). And there ya go, that's where my name came from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine just comes from the Cartoon Network show. I gave up on using original names in the TLK online world because people are way too open to stealing other peoples names. I've used unique names before, gone away for a bit and come back to find that other people have been using the names. And these are names that there's no way that someone would simply come up with the same thing-some of 'em didn't even make sense! So, I'll keep my original names over here -pulls 'em away-.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i didnt really "chose " my name....after a certan event happen in my life i chanced tottaly stoped going out and sutsh...and became silent and keept things to myself....so ppl at my school gave me the nickname Shadow......becuse i was acting like one...

and then it have followed me here...but i like it ^^

however my nickname for my nickname 0.o

well Shads was that Amy came up whit ^^ and i think its cool and stuff hehe thats really a kick *** short for Shadow :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My name comes from my love of the Arthurian legends of England. And one of my favorite historical period is europe during the Dark Ages(about 1000-1200ths).

Avalon is acutally the name of a hidden valley where they cured those who had been cursed with unbreakable spells(for those who doesn't know the real origin of the name). I have later discoverd that it's a rather popular name frequvently used in series and books. But when it comes to characters most use it as a guys name Oo..but I have always thought it was a girls name xP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Emperor - Inspired by Star Wars Palpatine.
    a.k.a - I need to change my way to success in my adult years. Lead of my own life to success. and if you see me in EmperorSL that's me. I don't know how did I get that SL thing but it's opposite of XL.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I got mine looong ago from a TLK-site that listed some cool swahili words, Kanu was one of them (and means "wild cat"). I thought that sounded cool took it as my fursona name.

I've also understood that some people wonder why I have TGL after my username It's quite simple: At first, my full artist name was "Kanu, the golden lioness" but I got tired of typing it out all the time to I took the capital letters of the three words and made it "TGL"

Those who know me at TLKFAA also knows I have a second fursona named Axell. Don't ask me where I got it from... It was probably from the name "Axel" and I added another "L" to it... Hmm, yes that was it.

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I came up with Azerane about 5 years ago now, at school two of my friends were writing a joint story, and they wanted to add me in as a dragon character and so I had to come up with a name for myself, and so I wrote down the letters of my first and last name, jumbled them around a little and came up with Azerane I've been using it ever since, it's become my little name, it went from the name of my dragon self to being used as my name on tlkfaa and now I use it here on Lea. It's kinda my online name, and yeah, I like it, though it's not something, when I came up with it, that I would have expected to stick with me for so long, hehe. But it's cool.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Type your name into google
    It shows if your name is very uniquie, most likely it will work on other names aswell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My name seems to be pretty orginal

When I search for it in google, the first two results are my tlkfaa gallery page, then there's results from Lea and Lilymud, then there's a couple of random things, not many, mixed in with another couple results from lilymud and some from fanfiction.net where I am a member
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Since I used to be a big fan of Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, I had a elven name: Craile Fidel, then suddenly the word ''Travincal'' came into my head, I have no idea why, just removed the T and Ravincal was borned!

Kinda original aye? ^_^

I have been called Ravincal for like ... 2 years now.. before that I was called AzZa^ :P, that meant (Assassin, Azzazzin, you name it)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh. I think I may have said this someplace else, try Googling "Cobalt" and see of you can find me on there. (Hint, You probably won't get this done in your lifetime.)

"Cobalt" is a long standing nickname that I've had for many years. I don't remember the exact circumstances behind *why* I picked this one up, but it was a real life nickname for me well before it was an online one.
    I picked it up from a peroid when I 16 (Wow, 10 years with the same nickname. Woohoo.) I was doing a training position as a counsler for Diabetic children in northern Michigan. It had a mandatory 2 season training peroid and min. age to be a full counsler was 18 so.. I remeber it was one of my buddies out at the camp who first called me Cobalt, but it kind of stuck and by the end of the summer I was getting called Cobalt more then my real name. I still get called this name a significant amount in real life, including at work. I like the name, and answer interchangably to both this and my real name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon is my favourite fictional character, and I have an obsession with him. I was pleasantly suprised my username wasn't already taken actually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ... my name is just who I am I guess, 'not known much' ... however this name is completely unoriginal and I really am beginning to dislike it at time, while other times I do like it... *shrug* I almost had my name as 'Teferi', 'Mwinyi' or 'Katura' ... or one of my many RP characters...