Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Leahalalela Names

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My username is very simple. Simba is one of my favorite cub characters in Lion King and the 22 part believe it or not that's my age.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It started when I found the TLKFAA archive. I used to be known as "Cat," but they're was already a Cat there, and very well known one at that. Besides, I wanted some fun African name of some sort. I looked all over the internet to find a translator. The Swahili and Afrikaans ones I found sucked, so I found a tranlator for the Sesotho se Leboa dialect(odd, I know). I instantly thought for my name to mean cat, since that was my old name and I just love cats. It translated into Katse and I've used it everywhere I go ever since. The people I know in real life have a hard time pronouncing it, so I'm not called that. I do consider my name to actually be Katse sometimes, though. Just 'cause I'm silly like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lion...because I like lions...and Roog, because "Roog" was one of the more popular nicknames I had in highschool...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you asked for it.....

Well it all started with my TLKFAA username NJCougar (NJ-duh, Cougar-cougars used to live in NJ and i wanted a native cat, plus cougars rule) Then I heard about lea and felt i needed to join. After two failed attempts at registering with NJCougar and NJCougar1214 i believe, i came up with MoonCougar.(I like the moon and i explained cougar already also because of NJCougar) Then I began to chat on the mirc thingy (which i no longer do) and MoonCougar didn't fit. So LunarCat arose, (moon=lunar cougar=cat) Soon enough, people began to think that MoonCougar and LunarCat were two different people, and to rid of any further confusion, i changed my username to LunarCat. *bows* the end

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My name Audra means noble strength. Noble in Swahili is Sharifu. There ya go.

(Since TLK character's names are Swahili I wanted to make a TLK like name for my character as well)
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I about 2001 or earlier the need arose for me to get a nickname because my first one s were pretty lame and Boos just popped up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In Swahili Tabansi = One who endures/experiences.

He was originally an RP character and later became.. >> me I use to be named Runako = Handsome ((Yes I was full of myself )) But Tabansi fitted me more. Not that I'm not handsome *flips his hair up and shows off his irresistable looks.*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My name means "to ponder" in Swahili. I used it cause it was the name of my fursona (yes I made my fursona up like, three years ago). So theres nothin really special bout my name, except the fact it can have a variety of nicknames

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sonique (Sonic): 3 reasons...

A.) The name "Sonique" is most likely not to be used as someone's nickname.

B.) Sonic the Hedgehog has the embodiment of what is a really cool personality.

C.) And it suits me...

EDIT: Can't forget about the "X" part, that's just something randomly thrown in... (?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My cousin's name is Sonique...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had Ciara Zukunft first because of the name I had until 99 (yea, I'm so bad when it comes to names and I never find a good name so I just take my name and surname and that's why my mail also is boring ... + the other accounts I have everywhere.... ) So, yes, 99 then I changed my C, which I really regret now, I kinda want my C back, but my mum says no ...xX So I did a new member, the other one started to not work as I wanted and I thought about spelling Chiara since I like that with an "H", I'll ask my mum if I can change to that but she'll probably say no again *grr*. But then I thought, what the heck, I just take the simpel version of me and then it became Kiara .... I really hate her btw *just point it out*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    My cousin's name is Sonique...
    I have an uncle named... "BEBABALUBOPBULABAMBOO!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    King Simba is my username cos' I'm a big fan of Simba - young and adult. Obviously, that name gets me caught up in "gender" situations like some people think I'm male... xD well, I'm not surprised actually. O_O

My name IRL obviously doesn't relate to Simba in anyway so that has no connection towards it what so ever.

My nick "KS" is a shortened version of my original name (obviously...) My other nick "Kat" is a shortened version of my fursona's name.

... So there ya go.

Originally posted by FCSimba
    Now, I ran into another problem. The question "What does FC stand for?" came up a lot in school and at home and online...and saying "Fan Chat" wasn't very cool or interesting...so I found something that suited me that had the letters FC.
    At one time I thought FC stood for "Football Club" Haha, I'm so dumb when it comes to things like that. Anyways, I now know what it really means anyway so no more silly mistakes with that one. xD

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My Name was going to be "We are one" because it was a catchy quote from TLK 2, i thought it just sounded really good. But it was taken.

Since that was taken i decided to call myself "This Land" because thats the name of my favourite soundtrack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Modifying Cloud ( FF VII main character)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    I have an uncle named... "BEBABALUBOPBULABAMBOO!"
    ...Is he French?...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My real name is Nathalie, so I thought it'd be cool that everyone would call me "Nathalie"

*lol*

The very first time I signed up as Moorhunhe, but for some reason, it wouldn't let me register.
    Moorhunhe, is wrong spelled (the E at the end) but it's a chicken from a German playstation game, which has been my nickname since 1999.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    ...Is he French?...
    Why yes, he is! He makes port wine and for hobbies he draws pictures of Sputnik and occasionally drills a peephole in your bathroom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    Why yes, he is! He makes port wine and for hobbies he draws pictures of Sputnik and occasionally drills a peephole in your bathroom.
    Well...Good thing all those other animals...and roaches...already made holes in my bathroom...it'll go well with the design...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want to change my name >.< How can I do that?
    Then I'll explain the new name to ya ^.~