Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Leahalalela Names

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    *blegh* I don't know why people keep changing their name ...

It's so confusing ...

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow thats a darn good question. Well ive had alot of names, VitaReal (i had to change that) VitaJamili, then Rangi, and then Amaryllis.
    I found my name Amaryllis in my little book "how shall we call our baby" i know its odd

When i need to get a good cool name, i search in there, it shows the meanings and where the name comes from aswell. Amaryllis looked really cool to me, and it means "sparkling eyes" Well.. thats the only thing i remember x)
    But nowadays i call Amaryllis (me) Amy, because its a shortcut for people who misspell my name, that has happened alot And its a nickname for Amaryllis ^^
    So my story isnt exactly original, Amaryllis didnt have any meaning for me ore anything. And later i found out its a flower aswell, and it happens to be my fav. flower these days, not because of the name, but because of the look ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    I choose Kovu The Lion because at the time I made the name I had just watched The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride and I really liked Kovu after that ^_^ When I sas Kovu was taken I was like.. "Aww.."
    ~KTL~
    Well i did ask for permission from Muffy to use it. But hey, your nick's still Kovu ain't it.

Kovu changed my life. How? through watching SP. When? November 2003. Where? At home, aye. Why? I'm really still finding out, or maybe i don't need, or want to know.

KovuLKD, where Kovu isn't available, which is usually the case. LKD is for Lion King Domain, the first forum i joined as Kovu. And since SimbaLKD (now Fuzzy) doesn't mind it, i use it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nathalie
    *blegh* I don't know why people keep changing their name ...

It's so confusing ...
    Because I put the wrong name in the first place >.< People get it wrong anyways >.<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, Tiikeri is Finnish for Tiger, and since I love the Finnish language and tigers, why not make it Tiikeri? :]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu
    Well i did ask for permission from Muffy to use it. But hey, your nick's still Kovu ain't it.

Kovu changed my life. How? through watching SP. When? November 2003. Where? At home, aye. Why? I'm really still finding out, or maybe i don't need, or want to know.

KovuLKD, where Kovu isn't available, which is usually the case. LKD is for Lion King Domain, the first forum i joined as Kovu. And since SimbaLKD (now Fuzzy) doesn't mind it, i use it.
    Lmao xP I have no problem with your name mate Yeah! Good ol' Kovu ! Kovu Owns all any place, and anytime KthxBAI !

... Fuzzeh, Just had to say that xP

~KTL~

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've loved Zazu since the movie came out (being a hyena fan is a new thing) and I'm his #1 fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I was playing on Xbox Live - Halo 2 as I always do and I was browsing my Aziri's friends list and the name Talli I thought was a unique name, so I started to use that name about a month ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tabansi
    *flips his hair up and shows off his irresistable looks.*
    as you should my friend..... you're very cute

oh so interesting names peoples.......

...Is he French?...
    i love you Roog..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My rediscovery of The Lion King in the spring motivated me to take on a suitably TLK-ized name. Much like the movie characters, I selected a Swahilian word, settling on bahati for "fate, destiny." The word captures my retrospective view that fate led me to rediscover TLK after a decade of dormancy, establishes my character's story, and obscurely alludes to my personal spiritual beliefs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    It was me.

My nickname, "Somby", is something FC came up with. xD
    I figured it was you and your crafty mind But I wasn't quite sure. So yesh, it was Somby =) Kinda cool how you influenced my nickname, and I came up with a shorter version of yours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's another thing I didn't know O_o. Hell FC, I never knew ya came up with the nickname "Somby" xD Man, how slow am I?

I call her "Sombi"... Maybe I should keep original huh?

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba

At one time I thought FC stood for "Football Club" Haha, I'm so dumb when it comes to things like that. Anyways, I now know what it really means anyway so no more silly mistakes with that one. xD
    You're such a goof

And naw, I don't mind. I was just bored and had been wanting to call her somethin' shorter for a long time--so I did. =P I get bored sometimes and I come up with random nicknames.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Master Chief is just the military rank of a character in a game. I was a bit obsessed over the game around the time I joined lea, but now the game really isnt that great.:woeisme: I am not that good at creating names so this one will have to do for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    loser

master chief is a good name for you though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by FCSimba
    I figured it was you and your crafty mind But I wasn't quite sure. So yesh, it was Somby =) Kinda cool how you influenced my nickname, and I came up with a shorter version of yours.
    Yeah, we rock.

Somby, Sombi, Sombo.. it's all good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, at first I just thought of naming myself La Reina in English--The Queen--but I thought the Spanish word for ''queen'' sounded more beautiful in Spanish

I wanted to name myself La Reina because...well, just because, I guess. You know, queen....Lion King....?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    Well, at first I just thought of naming myself La Reina in English--The Queen--but I thought the Spanish word for ''queen'' sounded more beautiful in Spanish

I wanted to name myself La Reina because...well, just because, I guess. You know, queen....Lion King....?
    ...I don't follow you...I'll just go with arrogance...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    ...I don't follow you...I'll just go with arrogance...
    Oh no you didn't Roog And after all I've done for you, too. Mmmhmm...okay. You wanna play nice? We'll play nice...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by la_reina
    Oh no you didn't Roog And after all I've done for you, too. Mmmhmm...okay. You wanna play nice? We'll play nice...
    Oh...I soooo did, GurlFriend...*snaps fingers*...And you couldn't roll with me...I am the meanest of mean...So, let's play nice....