Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Interrogation Game (aka The Hot Seat Game)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1. do you have any body piercings ?
    2. Last book you read ?
    3. Favourite lolly/chocolate ?
    4. Three of your top favourite TLK items ?
    5. Do you like where you work ?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    1. do you have any body piercings ?

I've had my ears pierced when I was 6 or 7, one on each side, a month later I hated them, even though I begged my mom to get them, lol.

2. Last book you read ?

I don't read books I'm afraid. I'm more of a comic person.
    I've read only 2 books in my entire life. "Charmed life" and a book that I bought at the Walt Disney museum, it's a bio basically about Walt (many quotes you see in the museum, the book is a very very short version of the very long museum visit).

3. Favourite lolly/chocolate ?

I don't like lolly's, but I absolutely love Terry's Orange Chocolate!!
    That's the only milk chocolate I like, I don't like any others basically, no dark chocolate either, but, I'd kill for decent white chocolate! (not cheap Aldi stuff)

4. Three of your top favourite TLK items ?

Very tough one ...
    I have a statue that's extremely detailed, with scenes on 4 sides, it has lights (Mufasa lights up in the back, and on the side it lights up as fire with Scar and the hyena's). It's a limited edition piece for the movie's 15th anniversary.

I can't just really think of 2 other items ... I have too much stuff to just pick any, haha.

5. Do you like where you work ?

No. It's terrible. Working in an actual hospital, where sick people come (ok, DUH), handling the nurses files and such from people that have had malaria, and deseases I didn't think I'd see in Belgium, is making my anxiety go through the roof every single day.
    The job itself is extremely boring, and a monkey could do it, but hey ... for what I do, the pay is alright, and that matters.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    1.Favorite dessert?
    2.Do you have any pets?
    3.Can you remember the first time you watched "The Lion King"?
    4.Favorite tv series/shows?
    5.Are there any special items that you always have to have with you when you travel?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    1.Favorite dessert?

So many things, but as long as it's vanilla pudding, or ice cream, I'm happy!

2.Do you have any pets?

Unfortunatly no My last pet (cat) I had to give up over 2 years ago, when I moved out of my ex his house into my own apartment, and I wasn't allowed to take him with me from the landlord. I see it once in a while, and even after all this time, still hurts sometimes he's not with me.

3.Can you remember the first time you watched "The Lion King"?

Yes. Was the first or second day it was out in the cinema in Belgium, June [something] 1994. Saw it with a friend and her family at the time, for her birthday. Went to McDonalds after, lol. Saw it in English.
    Seen it twice more after (and the 3D in 2011).

4.Favorite tv series/shows?

Way too many!
    But Monk is my absolute favorite.
    Some others are Rizzoli & Isles, Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Stargate, Forever, Fawlty Towers, the list is just endless really...

5.Are there any special items that you always have to have with you when you travel?

Phone, wallet & medication. Everything else is completely replaceable, and can be bought anywhere really.
    If I notice my mecication isn't in my bag, that's an immediate panick attack, which I know sounds silly to many people, but they make me feel safe, just knowing I have them with me.
    My wallet, obviously, has my ID card, bank stuff, etc ... so an absolute pain not to have with me.
    Phone, well, off course, lol.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post

Unfortunatly no My last pet (cat) I had to give up over 2 years ago, when I moved out of my ex his house into my own apartment, and I wasn't allowed to take him with me from the landlord. I see it once in a while, and even after all this time, still hurts sometimes he's not with me.
    I'm so sorry to hear that Nathalie. It sounds cruel to have to part from your pet like that...

Some more questions for you:

1.Favorite season of the year?
    2.Favorite alcoholic beverage?
    3.Other than TLK stuff, do you collect anything else?
    4.Do you play videogames?
    5.Sea or mountains (or neither)?
    6.Do you drink tea or coffee? Favorite flavour?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kossu View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that Nathalie. It sounds cruel to have to part from your pet like that...
    Which is annoying too, because my landlord knows the cat, has seen the cat, and knows it wouldn't ruin anything and just sleeps all the time.

1.Favorite season of the year?

Fall.
    I hate summer, way too warm, yes even in Belgium, I get sick quite easily when heat hits 25°C.

2.Favorite alcoholic beverage?

Baileys ^^
    And Cider, I'm NUTS for Cider!

3.Other than TLK stuff, do you collect anything else?

I have a small (small = as in = about 110) tsums.
    But I don't see it as collecting, as I'm not out to get all of them, I just get the ones I like best.

4.Do you play videogames?

I'm not really much of a gamer.
    I do have a Nintendo 8-bit with 2 games, gameboy with 2 games, Playstation 2 with 4 games (of which 2 are Buzz games, so not actual gaming games).
    As you can see, not much games, haha.
    I also have the red Mario Anniversary Wii, I do have quite some games for that, but I hardly play apart from the original Mario games and Wii Fit.

5.Sea or mountains (or neither)?

I love seeing nature, I'm not that much a fan of walking in nature, lol (bugs and stuff, haha).
    I'm definatly not a sea-sun-beach person, I don't lie on the beach, I don't swim.
    But I do love the envirement. I love walking down the beach, sunset, and hearing the sea in the distance when waking up in the morning (Adam's mom has a holiday home at the beach, absolutely love it there!).

6.Do you drink tea or coffee? Favorite flavour?

None.
    But, I drink tea on a very rare occasion, when I'm very sick (cold, flu, things like that), so I do make sure I have camomille tea in the house, with honey.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1. something of TLK that's expensive, if you had the money you would buy ?
    2. Have you ever tried pavlova ?
    3. would you try any extreme sports, like bungey jumping ?
    4. do you drink all those tins/bottles of different fanta ?
    5. do you still do scrapbooking ?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    1. something of TLK that's expensive, if you had the money you would buy ?

This snowglobe.

2. Have you ever tried pavlova ?

No, I haven't. And I just had to google it, lol.
    It looks yum!

3. would you try any extreme sports, like bungey jumping ?

Most definatly not. Afraid of heights, and my panic disorder would never let me, haha.

4. do you drink all those tins/bottles of different fanta ?

Yes I do actually. It takes a while, as I like to saver some of them, but some are getting more and more frequent to find, so I do drink them.

5. do you still do scrapbooking ?

Never really picked that up, haha. Once upon a time I thought I would ...

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu