Quote Originally Posted by Safila View Post
1. What was your favourite toys you liked to play with when little (non tlk)?

2. three things you like about yourself?

3. three things you don't like about yourself ?

4. Last thing you did/gave to charity ?

5. Are you impatient or a patient person ?
1. My favorite non-tlk toys would have been either my little toy cars or my cap gun.

2. Three things I like about myself is how I tend to be slightly more open-minded than most of my other family members. I like that even though I can be forgetful, I tend to remember to offer guests a drink and something to eat when they come in. I also like that I am getting slightly more adventurous than I was when I was younger.

3. Three things I don't like about myself are even though I am getting better at it, I am still very hesitant with stepping outside of my comfort zone. I don't like it that I have trouble speaking clearly at times, not to mention my voice. I don't like that I am near-sighted.

4. The last thing I gave to charity was probably a donation to Christian Outreach International a few years back. COI is a organization that sends missionaries to various countries. I specifically donated to the efforts in Ukraine.

5. I try my best to be patient, but I do have moments when I am impatient. But, I guess overall I am patient.