Quote Originally Posted by Safila View Post
1. whats in your wallet

2. WOuld you shave your head for charity

3. do you/your family have any christmas traditions ?

4. 5 people living/dead who you would like to sit down to dinner with ?

5. Last novel you read was ?
1. Drivers license, grocery store cards, library card, credit card and usually some money

2. Yes. I would shave my head for charity.

3. My family has a Christmas tradition. My mom will make a loaf of bread filled with either strawberry or cherry jelly. And get a bottle of sparkling grape juice. Last year we used wine instead. On Christmas morning, usually before we open gifts, we will have the bread and juice/wine. We usually have a lit candle on the table for this tradition. Before we have the bread we sing a song. It is to the tune of "Happy Birthday". The lyrics are:

Happy Birthday to you
Thanks for coming to earth
We love you Lord Jesus
Happy Birthday to you

Then we have the bread and juice/wine. Afterwards we open gifts. My parents started this tradition when I was much younger. I can't remember for sure how young I was.

4. The five people living and dead I would like to sit down to dinner with would be: George W. Bush, Glenn Beck, Elton John, Jesus and the Apostle Paul
I can think of a lot more. I almost wanted to put down everybody here at LH for one big group dinner party. But, that would be a lot more than five and can't be considered one.

5. I can't remember what the last novel I read was. I think the last book I read was "The Botany of Desire" by Michael Pollan. Or some other book by Pollan not sure which one it was.