Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Lion King in KH2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    it's taking a while but it's loading ^^ thanks for this footage!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haha, I've watched the entire game backwards by now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa that was awesome !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    indeed!
    i loved how, near the end, sora held the keyblade with his tail ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did a preorder for kh2 and only 2 more months tell I get it man I can't wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice to see, but ugh. It's just me I know, but seeing Scar just flop down there was as bad for me as when a relative died. T_T

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Tahj
    I did a preorder for kh2 and only 2 more months tell I get it man I can't wait.
    That makes two of us, maybe even more! (March 2, 2006!!!!)
    I really enjoyed that footage! Im just kinda dissapointed with the end of the whole thing, square could have made mufasa look a little more regal. I like the battle animations sora has, it's quite unique how they designed sora weilding the keyblade as a cub. Simba wasn't lookin too shabby himself, alot of the skills he performed were dealing some massive damage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    or maybe mufasa did'nt look so regal to us was because is was a camera rip. he may look a lot better when we see him with our own eyes on our own screens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have now preordered my version of Kingdom Hearts II ^_^ Weeee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    now that makes 3 of us boy I can't wait i have friends say that KH2 sucks it has more disney characters,why not put more Final Fantesy Characters, or, it would be better with FF(Final Fantesy) instead of disney, i explained it to them many times about the game, the how Tetsuya Nomura thought of the idea and so forth but still diss it. it really ticks me off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey ladies and gents I have something that your going to love me for i have actual footage of Sora and the gang in the pridelands fighting off Scar. Not quite as dramatic as the movie, with Goofy and Donald but ya it's pretty tight(Awesome).

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=v...ch=lion%20king

P.S. Ya you gotta love me
    umm Dude I gave you that link and some one gave it to me so they sould love my fiend so know credit where it goes, but thats ok no biggie. Umm yea that was more like a spolier movie that tube link

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw that link posted on www.lionking.org Awesome footage, although I have a slight issue with the fact that Scar doesn't seem to have any other emotions other than that same evil grin thats sprawled across his face. In some scenes he should clearly have a scared expression...:woeisme: Just how /does/ he make it up to the top again anyways? That sure didn't happen in the movie. The only other problem I see is all the lionesses look like nala clones...the animation is great though and simba looks awesome...I hafta' get a ps2 sometime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cool video

The actual fight wasnt that good, i could hardly see simba and muffy
    But the beginnig and end was cool.

I have also found another video but of KH1 which simba is in it but i gather that everybody has seen that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ,why not put more Final Fantesy Characters, or, it would be better with FF(Final Fantesy) instead of disney,
    Because it's called "Kingdom Hearts II", not "Final Fantasy XIV". The whole point is that it's a Disney game.

Recycling FF characters is beginning to rape them. Advent Children was bad enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Slight Note: You GOT to see Muffy in two scenes: The Stampede, Under the Stars---The Talk. Also... Scar got some weird expressions. They actually got two models for each character. Close up ones (very detailed facial expressions, you can read the sentense from their mouth movements; far away expressions, simple, usually used for battle and some far away cut-scene.)

BAD news: since it's Rated: Everyone, our poor Simba's claws got chopped off again!! He definitely doesn't use any slash/maul attacks during the battle. (Besides the final confrontation with Scar, even that is just a cut-scene) And the dual-attack "Proud", heh heh... he's using his "Classic" Rolling Attack and call it High-Fang (Sora's Xclaws, it's like the drilling attack with the Keyblade directly pointing at the enemy mid-air)... when he never even BITEs the enemy. Ok, it's a good combo tech. and i reached 400+Combo somewhere.

AAAAAAAND........*sigh* I hate to admit it, but more FF Char will be in KH3, if there will be one. You'll see it when you got the secret ending...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was wondering if anyone could explain how the team attacks( i.e. Simba/Sora) are initiated. Basically, how do you perform X-claw and high fang? I can see that the initial attack is the whole 'rocks emerging from the ground' thing, and you eventually end the attack with the skill 'proud'. If thats too confusing, just explain how the battle system changes in the pride lands world.

Its just too bad you cant change into any drive modes in cub form. Think of a dual keyblade sora-cub, one in muzzle and one grasped with tail!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Initial dual attack begins with Triangle Button, very easy, can be launched anywhere when Simba's within the combo range. And their starting movement is pounding the ground making some pointy rocks attack----- and then it's time for button smashing, two buttons actually, circle and triangle. Circle basically controls sora's drilling attack, and triangle controls Simba's rolling, auto aiming so it's pretty easy to target the enemy. Attack enough time and not let the limit gauge worn out , finally it'll be the finishing move "King's Roar", which was initially called "Proud".

Battle System doesn't change much, and i found it much easier with Lion cub form to make quick attacks. Funny thing how Sora isn't used to the form and got tripped over by himself at the beginning.

Pride Lands have the tricky fight. VERY GIGANTIC Rino like heartless with a rider. And you got only Simba aside.That's the cool part... you'll get to feel how it's like when Singing IJCWTBK while hopping around under the feet of the elephant...
    Also riding the skeleton heartless and give hiim some AIR dropping down. Very cool moves, be sure to check out.

Wanna see how he holds the keyblade by tail? you'll see once. don't miss it... heheh.. just once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, so until the threads merge, ill keep postng on this thread as well as the one neph made.

KH2 video goldmine lots of pridelands cutscenes and battle:
    http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/

as a side note, I may have said that the north amreican release date was set for March 2,2006....but scratch that, Im seeing too many different dates including( 3/15/06 and 3/1/06 ) If you get a definite date, please let us know.

Have fun with KH extreme!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everyone it's good ole' Tahj again i have something even more enjoyable I have footage of all the cuts scense In the TLK World this is when sora visits the TLK World the first time, here take a look.
    http://www.youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hea...0square%20enix

Enjoy peoples and ya you gotta love me.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    looks great, just don't wanna watch the whole thing, it would ruin the experience... but yeah it looks great. thanks for shareing.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.