Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Cubs, New Tricks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Okay finally! heres a post >_> !))

Tekua looked on at the Lioness that was sitting atop Pride Rock staring down at him, He was still sitting in the Savannah, And he was somewhat already bored of the Life that they had, It didn't seem to be to enthralling to live here, Maybe he might... Overstay his welcome. He rolled his eyes as he saw the Lioness turn around from him to look away from him, and he knew that she was talking to someone who he couldn't see, His view was still obstructed by The Promotory, and it was somewhat agitating him that he couldn't see her closely and see who she was talking to. (Sorry if I got any of this wrong >_> Not much detail I have on where each character is so... Meh xP)

He decided to go up and see what she was doing first hand, but before he even took one paw step forwards towards the stones that lead up to Pride Rock, Something caught his attention, The scent of another Lion, And a Liones, Both were in their Adolescent Stages of their lifes, He could tell by the aromas that were given off by each of the Lioness, Bitter, and the Lioness.. A sweet Smell that filled his nostrils, He turned his head around to see if he could find the two, But never could, He shrugged them out of his mind and turned back around to stare back up the Stones of Pride Rock, The Brown Lioness was still sitting atop on one of the rocks (once again i don't know which one >_>) He nonchalantly walked up the first set of steps until he was almost directly in front of the Lioness, He had a sign of cunning in his eyes as they sparkled in the sun light, and he had no signs of fear that could be shown in him also, He continued to stand there, In front of the Lioness and spoke again. He was somewhat angered about the tone of voice as she said 'Rogue' But he was used to such pitilous(Sp?) Insults by others, and smoothly threw it over his shoulders,

"Oh nothing, I'm just wondering if such a lioness like you would need... Protection from certain... Creatures" he said looking back behind him trying to find the two Lion and Lioness, But never saw them once again, when he looked back, A smirk was set on his face it was a friendly one, Not one used by someone of Evil... He dispised evil Creatures more than anything on the face of the planet, and he would sometimes do what ever it took to deminish Evil that had entered a land he was in, Or even if it entered himself. Tekua wasn't one of the Lions that when faced by danger, or by another Lioness, would back down or studder, Or be shy, He was nothing like that.

"Anyways, May I ask who it is who rules here? I'm looking for a place .. To stay... When I lived bymyself I had.. No water.. No food.. Just living off of anything that I could catch.. Field mice, and the occasional Mink or stoat that appeared.." He said looking down sadly. "Do you not think that even a Rogue could find a place to stay? A place to call home even if he does not know anyone here?" He asked, He tried to look as Brave as possible when saying this, And he was somewhat stern in his voice, If it was one thing, He wanted to befriend this new Lioness, Not make an Enemy, Making enemies was the worst thing he ever did, and had done, and he hated making them because they always searched for him.

I keep smelling them.. But I don't see them..Tekua thought to himself as he once again turned around to face the Pride Lands, looking for the Lion and Lioness that he scented back down the stones of Pride Rock when he was still in the Savannah.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mala watched the stranger look about for them, smirking. He has no idea... She remained next to Taka, sitting back to study her claws. She realized they were still bloody and cleaned them, savoring the taste of blood.

However old it was.

She watched the male step up Pride Rock. Though she held no loyalty to the pride she knew what Taka was thinking and decided to go along with it - better to suck up now and grow closer to him than Taugadi could.

"Who does he think he is?" Her could was a low growl dripping with vemon, and it was plainly obvious she wanted to bound up the slope of the great throne and shred into him.

If only to vent her bloodlust.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hearing Mala's complaining, he let out a low growl. It wasn't even a growl, more of a snarl than anything. The rogue was talking to Merra, he could see. Growing irrational, Taka went on at a smooth trot, fangs clenched in anger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Is he talking to Merra? )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Yeah.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taugadi had lingered behind the others as they went off to confront the new male. She hadn't seen him for herself, but he gave off the scent of a lion not much older than her. She took slow paces a bit of a ways behind Mala and Taka, the last to go investigate.

It had been a while since there was a newcomer to the Pridelands. The last one she remembered was Rashu and he seemed to be adjusting fine to living with the Prideland Pride. Maybe this other male was no different? But how could she be sure? She sat down as Mala and Taka went on, waiting for anything that might happen. Since she hadn't an idea of who this new lion was, she took the precautions to not make herself known, at least not yet.

From where she sat, she could hear the new male conversing with one of her friends. He sounded kind enough. Not a hint of spite was found in his voice and he spoke of not meaning harm. Taugadi's giving and welcoming personality took over and she stood to her feet, making a brisk trot towards the newcomer.

"Hello there," she said with a warm smile on her face, "you saw you're a rogue?" She took a look back at Taka. He looked to not be very accepting of the new male. Taugadi's ears folded back for a moment and her tail drooped slightly. She couldn't stand to go against him, but this was someone in need. She wouldn't be able to allow herself to leave someone out and alone. It just wasn't her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Er..well, I dont need...wait. Oh crap." Merra hit her head with her paw. "Er...you need to ask...Taka...hes the prince.." Merra padded behind Taugadi, unusually shy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    Taugadi had lingered behind the others as they went off to confront the new male. She hadn't seen him for herself, but he gave off the scent of a lion not much older than her. She took slow paces a bit of a ways behind Mala and Taka, the last to go investigate.

It had been a while since there was a newcomer to the Pridelands. The last one she remembered was Rashu and he seemed to be adjusting fine to living with the Prideland Pride. Maybe this other male was no different? But how could she be sure? She sat down as Mala and Taka went on, waiting for anything that might happen. Since she hadn't an idea of who this new lion was, she took the precautions to not make herself known, at least not yet.

From where she sat, she could hear the new male conversing with one of her friends. He sounded kind enough. Not a hint of spite was found in his voice and he spoke of not meaning harm. Taugadi's giving and welcoming personality took over and she stood to her feet, making a brisk trot towards the newcomer.

"Hello there," she said with a warm smile on her face, "you saw you're a rogue?" She took a look back at Taka. He looked to not be very accepting of the new male. Taugadi's ears folded back for a moment and her tail drooped slightly. She couldn't stand to go against him, but this was someone in need. She wouldn't be able to allow herself to leave someone out and alone. It just wasn't her.
    Tekua turned around to face the Lioness who was now coming closer to him. "Hello, Yes.. I am a rogue, Looking for acceptance in this.. Beautiful place you call a home, Its wonderful" he said with a smile appearing on his muzzle. He watched as she turned her head to look at an Adolescent male trotting to him, Who was he, And who did he think he was? Was he going to attack him, He laughed at the thought of him actually going to take him on, Even if this.. Meer Adolescent had fought before, He was nothing compared to him, Though he did seem quick minded and a keen look in his mind, It made him no different from his strength, The only way this Adolescent might win a fight, Was through cunning and his mind alone.

Originally posted by Merra'sSieria
    "Er..well, I dont need...wait. Oh crap." Merra hit her head with her paw. "Er...you need to ask...Taka...hes the prince.." Merra padded behind Taugadi, unusually shy.
    Tekua turned back around as another Lioness started talking to him, Wow so many people live here, Been here not even in an hour and I've met all these Lioness and Lions, I wonder if there is any more that I should know about... Tekua thought to himself, Still not changing the smile that had been on his face previously. "Wait what...? Who's Taka, I only just got here" He said with a smirk, "I don't know anyone by there names" He said with a wink towards the Red lioness, She had the same color of fur as himself, but his was more darker, Which was the color of blood, and he loved the way people talked about it, They said it made him look.. Fearful.

"If you would mind, Please show me who this.. Taka is" He said in a soft yet kind voice. [i]Who ever he is, He's the prince, and usually they have second rule over the Pride and can make decisions such as Exile and Staying in other Prides, Maybe this Pride is just like the others. "Prince.. Ha I'd like to meet him then" He said once again turning away from the Red Lioness, Looking back at the Pride Lands, He watched the Adolescent Lion walking towards him still, He had the same scent that he had caught before that he couldn't find, This was the Lion who was watching him and he couldn't find him. Who did he think he was? A spy? Or something else, What ever it was.. Tekua didn't think it was really nice of him not to show himself from before, Or maybe.. He was hiding himself because he was.. Afraid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mala caught the look in the new male's eyes and bristled, flashing a snarl before she stood up and moved. Her gait was smooth but swift - she overtook Taka with no problem and strided in front of him, head lowered and ears flat. The look in her eyes was far from friendly, and the snarl lurking just under her lips was plainly obvious.

She had seen the way he looked at Taka, and wasn't going to take it lying down. He looked ready for a fight, too, which is something Mala was all too willing to give to him. Especially right in front of Taugadi, who couldn't handle blood.

It would be like killing two birds with one stone. Well, killing one and scarring the other, but it was all the same to her mind.

She went up the side of Pride Rock like a brown shadow, pausing just out of striking distance of the male - for his own safety. She didn't say a word, simply waited for Taka to come join her. She would let him speak, but she wanted the male to know she was there. It was a warning and a challenge at the same time.

She cast a glance down towards the prince before turning her blood red gaze back to Tekua. And waiting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua picked up a sound from one of his ears and they quivered a bit, He turned his head in the direction in which he heard the sound, He saw a Lioness, She had a light brown color fur, and almost beige underbelly, and she did not at all look nice right now, She looked as mad as could be, almost as if she was ready to strike out a Tekua right at this instance. He rolled his eyes upwards, not letting the lioness see that he did though, It seemed he had been here not only for a few minutes, and had made an enemy it seemed, This was the exact opposite of what he had planned to do. Or was she always like this? Maybe she was always rude acting, or always on the verge of attack, But what had Tekua done? Was it.. Something he said? Or maybe intruding on the Pride Lands.

He then looked at the Lion behind him. Did she see the look he gave that lion? That might have set her fuse off, It wasn't a very nice look, but it wasnt That Rude, and he was new here, and he didn't intend on fighting anything, or anyone right now, Not now.. Not ever. But if they wanted to fight him later on, When he's not so.. New here, He would probably accept, But he wanted to at least get to know them before he started making accusations about them or even fighting them for that matter. And anyways, It seemed like she was... Waiting for the male to catch up with her. Tekua didn't see the reason why she would just dash ahead and take no action.. And just.. Wait for the person that she left, It made no sense to him at all, But he wasn't about to question her. It seemed he was already in enough trouble as it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taka came up beside Mala, and said,"I am the prince." He thought of mentioning him being second born, but decided against it. It would only make him seem lower in status.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Can someone please fill me in here with locations of the characters Xx.. I am totally lost X___x))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (All I know is that Mala is beside Tekua, and that Taka is beside her >_<)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I gave her all she needed to know on MSN I think.. xX I think I got every character, Mala, Taka, Tekua, Taugadi(Sp?), Mteuzi(Sp? IDK?!?!?! GAH FREAKING NAME IS SO WEIRD MIZANI!!! WHY SO WEIRD?!?!?! :P), Rashu( i think thats it) and umm.. Idk.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (ROFL!! Poor little confuzzled person)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Oh be quiet KTL. *glares* But anyway, Mteuzi is standing on top of Priderock, Rashu's lying some where around there, Merra and Taugadi and somewhere near Taka and Mala I think, and Taka and Mala are somewhere round the back. Thats what I know so far, but I think I've got Merra's and Taugadi's position wrong))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I think we're all confused. All I know is that Taugadi is now standing in front of Tekua, a few paces from Taka.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((B****Y HELL!! At least Mizani remembers poor Merra >.< But yeah, I think the positions are about right now.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Seems about right now to me They are just THERE! How about that :P))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (LOL! That'll work.)