Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Cubs, New Tricks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Okay ^^ I'll start making up a character then :E... I'll probably post it sometime Tomorrow night or something xP It takes me a while.. I hate making up charries >_>!))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (LOL Okay)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: *sigh* you always hate making up characters KTL Your so lazy))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Okay mates, Got my charry done ^^!

Name: Tekua (Means Fire in English)
    Fur Color: Red
    Eye Color: Blue
    Tail color: Burgande
    Muzzle, Paw color: White
    BackGround: Tekua As a child left his Pride, The Jamashi Pride, To come find a better suited place to live, as he hated everything about his homelands, and his parents. His life there bored him extremely and he wanted something exciting out of his cubhood, Not just sit around and watch adults carry on endless conversations that made no point. Then one day he stumbled upon the Pride Lands, He has no friends right now, He has just arrived at the Pride Lands by pure chance, And hopes to use this as his new haven, A place to call home.

Personality: He is very Couragous, Brave, And will take action if the cause arrives to do so, When it comes to meeting new friends and other creatures, he finds it a joy to befriend them immediatly if possible. He's very friendly also, and would never harm even a fly, Unless he was told to do so by someone superior to him. He is also bi-sexual, if theres a problem with that, we can change that xP... Just thought it would make it interesting oOoO..

I hope thats enough Info, If not.. I'll add some more stuff! If its bad info and you don't like it, Tell me and I will change it for you !))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Looks good to me ^_^)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I just made this a new post since you posted ahead of it ^^! I'll go back and edit the post out of the character profiles xP so here it is! ! Thanks for approving!))

Tekua looked on at the green grasses and tree's that swayed as the wind blew in the Pride Lands, as he stared on at the edge, still standing half way in The Outlands and Half his upper body in the Pride Lands. He wondered if he should step paw into the lands, or wait to see if someone came to ask permission before going in, If for one thing that he did learn from his parents, was that you should respect all elders, and Obey any rules that they had set there. And never cross into territory that you don't know for it could get you into serious trouble, But Tekua's Interest and curiousity was now at its peak and he could hardly contain himself to get inside this new land and explore, For he could see standing in the Savannah in some tall grasses a herd of Antelopes, and his stomach was growling hungrily, He licked his licks hungrily but stood still, Not wanting to approach or kill anything in these unknown lands to him, For it might be a rule not to kill at a certain time, Like his homelands, or that you should not kill and let the other Lions or Lioness kill, Or if there was a set number of groups who should do the killing at a certain time.

"Its so.. magnificent.." Tekua whispered lowly. the wind blew in his face and with it, The scent of the Antelopes that he could see and it made him drool, His stomach and his mind telling him to run forwards claws unsheathed and satisfy his ongoing lust for food. He lowered his head to stare down at his Snow white Paws, his muzzle was also the same color, and many a lions he met along his travels told him his fur reminded them of Fire, Because it was a dark red, Some even said it reminded them of Blood.

He shook his head left and right trying to get his mind off of the food, and the other animals that he could now see, Then he took his chance, He staked it all and set paw into the Pride Lands, and with each step that he took, He began to get more couragious (Sp?) and started in what was almost a face paced trot, admiring the beauty of the lands. He saw before him now, Far away from him, A blue glint, and what seemed to be an orb of light appearing off the surface, He knew what it was, and he ran faster towards the water that was before him, and soon he was standing next to it, staring down at his reflection at the water, and the many fish that lived inside the Watering hole. Then he thought of how bad it was to be a fish, For where ever they are born, They are trapped their forever, It was there home.. Yet also, Their Prison. They couldn't go anywhere else other than that one body of water, Unless they were born in the ocean, and not a small pond or lagoon like this one. He lowered his head to the surface of the water, and his breath against it's surface created ripples that were circular and they shot outwards scaring the fish to the other side of the water away from him. He slowly let his tongue touch the cool water and started lapping at its surface, Feeling the cool and refreshing liquid run down his throat and down into his stomach, It awakened his sore muscles and brought life to him almost instantaniosly (another SP?) a smile appeared upon his muzzle as he lifted his head from the body of water, having quinched his thirst just fine he noticed something that he had never seen before, a humongous mountain, Or thats what it seemed to be to him, But then upon further inspection he noticed it was just a huge pile of rocks that formed a home almost, It was reigning tall and it looked almost Proud as it stretched a while into the Pride Lands, and he thought this was what the Pride that lived far from the Outlands had been telling him about, Home to a great king, and magnificent Pride-Pride Rock.

He marveled at its figure for what seemed to be an eternity, He adverted his gaze from the Rock and onto where the Pride Lands still stretched out, His mind was still blown away by the vastness of the lands, This place was much bigger than any other Pride he had visited before, and it surpassed his own by far! He started to turn away from the Watering hole and started to walk back out into the Tall grasses, Wandering meanlessly as he went, Looking back left and right as he walked admiring the many creatures that lived here, and the plants that were here.. It would make.. The perfect place to call home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taka scented another male. Suprisingly, he didn't really care. Unlike his brother and father, he knew that the occasional lion would pass through.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mteuzi lifted her nose up into the air. The scent of another male in the area met her nose. Worry crossed her mind but she decided to follow the smell in case it was some form of danger. She padded over to the front of Priderock to spot Rashu, but she looked out for a second to see a red lion at the base.
    His bold red fur contrasted with his white muzzle and paws. He was about her age, and he didn't seem like a threat. Even if he intended harm, Rashu could take him down, she was sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua continued looking on as he walked more and the Rock he had saw before came into full view, he stopped, Something was near. He raised his muzzle into the air, Scenting the air trying to catch a scent of an animal, Whether it be in front of him, or anywhere around him, Soon the scent of a Lioness caught his attention, She seemed to smell rather... Nice, Not a very sweet scent, That would mean she was young, but it was a scent kind of like his sister's almost, An Adolescent smell. He turned around in a 360 looking each way trying to find out where the scent was coming from, Then a thought came to his mind.

What if she has seen me.. That can't be good news.. Especially if its the queen's daughter or something.. What if I get in trouble.. Wait.. What am I talking about.. I don't care if I do.. I'll just go somewhere else Tekua thought to himself, A smirk now set on his muzzle. Then the wind blew to his right and with it carried the scent of the Lioness he was looking for, He turned in the direction that the wind was blowing, and it was now blowing straight at his face and he had to close his eyes, it was almost forcing his eyes shut so he squinted and through his half closed eyes, He spotted her, Not to far away from him stood a Lioness, Who's fur was that of a brownish color, Very shiney, It showed she liked to keep herself clean and that she groomed a lot. He could barely see the color of her eyes, but he made them out when the wind stopped blowing and he could open his eyes fully, Her eyes with Red, Like the color of his favorite thing- Blood.

He stood staring at the Lioness wondering whether or not to approach her, He had no doubts in mind, and could probably take on half of this Pride if he needed to, One on one that is.. If they were to ambush him.. You could call him out then and there. He just shrugged at the thought and started to padd forward to where the Lioness was standing in the grass, His Couragous side now showing, When he was close enough to her, He spoke so she could hear him, Not an ounce of fear could be found in his voice, and he spoke rather.. Dully.

"Hello there.... Do you live here?" He asked The Brown Lioness that was now not even five feet away from him. He plainly sat down on the grass, Swishing his tail behind him back and forth across the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I hope you realize that Mteuzi is sitting on the top of Pride rocks stairs, so I don't think Tekua could see her eyes))
    Mteuzi looked as the stranger neared. Rogue was the first thing that came to mind, and she eyed him suspiciously as he sat down. At closer inspection to the dull expression on his face, the lion seemed like the kind who didn't care about much. Whether that was a good thing or not, Mteuzi wasn't sure of.
    She then observed him as he spoke, and then opened her mouth to speak.

"What is it to you rogue? Why should you need to know?"

She stared into his blue eyes, before letting her red orbs float over to Rashu who was lying down on the promontory.

"Hey Ras, theres some lion down there. Little help please?" She asked him in a quieter voice so the Tekua couldn't hear here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taka's attention peaked when the adolescent walked right through his lands, and even dared to come up to Pride Rock. Normally he wouldn't care if Tekua had just walked along the borders, but this was too much. At first, he thought he might lunge at the male, but that wouldn't be the dignified thing to do. So instead, he walked over to him, head held proudly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mala wrinkled her nose at the male then stood and followed Taka. If he offered a threat she would be swift to jump him. Not to protect anyone, but simply to tear into him. Oh, she loved attacking males - she thoroughly enjoyed taking them down a notch in the social structure and shattering their egos.

(( Short post, I'm all written out. X.X ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taka noted that Mala was following him; this was good. She could easily rip apart a full grown male if it had been knocked down. Her well kept claws, and unnaturally sharp fangs was something that she was known for. She also had a ferocity that a rabid hyena would be proud of when the time called for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: are all these guys on Pride Rock? I need to know for the post I'm going to make, I'll edit this one if so ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Taka and Mala aren't. Mteuzi and Rashu are.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((...and Miss Nobody ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Okay now I'm lost >_> Where are the characters ? Taka and Mala are somewhere that they can see Tekua, but Tekua can't see them right? But he could probably scent them or something, Rashu and Mteuzi are on Pride Rock, and who the heck is Miss Nobody ? o.O is that Merra? lol xP Sorry.. I'm just trying to get locations right so I don't make anyone mad >_> But not posting and doing ooc's is probably making you guys mad lol.. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Poor KTL...))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Lmao I'm serious :O!! Was that information correct or not? >_>!))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Yeah. It was lol)