Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Old Cubs, New Tricks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( OOC note to Ashara and Scorplion ~ Mala's standing at the border surrounded by hyenas - basically in plain sight. No need to hunt her down. ^_^ ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC( DUDE! Its no problem ^^ Take your time xP Already told you on Yahoo xD))

Tekua continued to gawk at the presence of the never ending lands that just seemed to keep coming at his face as they continued to walk along in some direction they had no clue where it would lead them, He rose his muzzle into the sky and sniffed the air, and then some smell.. Got to him.. The smell of blood.. But it wasn't that big of a deal.. It could have been the lioness out hunting or something... Or it could be something else... But.. There was that chance that it was one of his friends that was in severe need of help. He sighed softly then put his nose back to where it origionally was so he as facing in front of him again and watching as the wind blew gently and made the grass blow to and fro from its impact. Then he heard his friend's soft words speak to him.

"Yeah.. I know what you mean, I havnt fought for a while now.. Its always fun to get into some trouble sometimes ya know?" he said with a smirk as he carried on talking. He continued to padd a little faster to catch up to Umufi, until he was finally walking by his side and his side gently brushed up against his friends. "Oops, Sorry Umufi.." he said blushing a bit. Oh smooth Tekua.. Watch your step.. Don't show him yet.. He thought to himself staring at the ground watching his paws move forward then retreat behind him in a repedative motion.

"I'll Do what ever you want Umufi!" He said entergetically as his friend stopped talking, and his head appeared from looking at the ground to stare at his friend, and a smile was now set upon his muzzle. And he couldn't help.. But Purr.

((I hate... Writers block... -___-))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Ahhh...okay. I'm not that bright :Ooo: )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At seeing Mala, Taka quickly strode over to her. He let out a soft growl to get her attention, and immediatelly asked,"What happened? Are you okay?" His only concern at the moment was her safety, and he prayed that that hadn't been threatened. Taka caught himself glancing around every so often, sensing another animals presense. Perhaps it was just another hyena hiding in the grass...or maybe it was something else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From a short distance, Korah watched young Taka and a cub he knew to be called Mala confront each other.

He was a young adolescent, with a think curly brown mane beginngin to grow. He smiled, micheviously, it was even slightly wicked. Those silly cubs, so weak and stupid, none could match his smarts or strength. He wanted to continue watching to see what events would take place but sooner or later he would step in andshow those two a thing or two about being a true lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ashara
    (Ahhh...okay. I'm not that bright :Ooo: )
    (( Gah! I wasn't attacking you - sorry if it came out that way. ^_^ ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (LOL Nope...it's okay)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mushroom
    From a short distance, Korah watched young Taka and a cub he knew to be called Mala confront each other.

He was a young adolescent, with a think curly brown mane beginngin to grow. He smiled, micheviously, it was even slightly wicked. Those silly cubs, so weak and stupid, none could match his smarts or strength. He wanted to continue watching to see what events would take place but sooner or later he would step in andshow those two a thing or two about being a true lion.
    ((ooc: Um, just a question Mushroom, but Taka and Mala are actually in their adolescenes as well, so is your char just refering to them as cubs?))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Note-I'm waiting for Melody of Scar to reply :-X )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    ((ooc: Um, just a question Mushroom, but Taka and Mala are actually in their adolescenes as well, so is your char just refering to them as cubs?))
    Oh sorry, didn't know that. OK Korah is an adolescent too but a bit older then Scar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Gah! I'm so sorry... I'll post tomorrow. I've been doing homework all night. >.<)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (It's okay Melody ^.^)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Umufi looked to the face of his friend, Tekula, as he smelled the air and then returned a gaze to the foundations of the Earth.

Wondering what had caused such a blank look, Umufi outstretched his neck, and inhaled sharply to only be distracted by the close brush of Tekua.
    Steping side ways, in the act of clumsyness, Umufi apologized.

Running his pink tape oer' his muzzle, he continued to sniff the waft lingering about the lands.

You smell that Tekua? Smells like someone's having a feast!

He stepped lightly, enjoying the oder in the air.

The land changed with their walk, rolling on and on throughout the vast scape of the serengetti.
    The golden grains sighing, kissing their backs once, twice, thrice. All in a wave of gingerly grace.
    It was a pleasent atomosphere: disrupted by the stench of rich and raw blood.

Umufi could not help but imagine the fresh taste of live blood against his tongue, rolling down the back of his throat and settling in the warmth of his gut. He had been in lack of proper meat for quite the time now.

Looking to Tekua, Umufi left his eyes on the lion for a moment. Studying him perhaps. Trying to understand his movements. They were unlike that of his brothers, whom walked in a massive front of pride and threat. That was until they were scattered, torn apart, eaten alive or just, seperated all together. No. Tekua walked with a polite spirit, and a curious paw.
    It was foriegn but welcomed all the same.

Do you think. That it could be someone in danger? That blood? I mean our prey usualy smell satisfying but this has a spark in it's oder.
    Umufi pricked his tawny audits and glanced to Tekua for an answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((I'll take a crack at Ahadi if no one else will. ))

Taugadi's eyes blinked a few times, her brow furrowing slightly. Lovely, she was now alone. Taka had run off to find Mala and Uru had headed back to Priderock. Taugadi bit her lip nervously. She should be heading back to Priderock, where it's safe, but she wanted to follow Taka, as well. Oh, but she had such a disliking for hyenas. Frankly, the slobbering creatures frightened her. She took a step forward, then a step back. Her mind raced and debated. What was she to do?

Then, her ears perked when she heard a somewhat familiar voice. Quickly turning her head, the gray lioness spotted two forms not too far off from her. Why, it were those two new rogues to the Pridelands. What were their names? Oh yes, Tekua and Umufi. A small smile formed on her maw, glad to see friendly faces. No longer wanting to be left alone, Taugadi immediately took a turn towards them, briskly trotting in their direction. "Hey," she called out to get their attention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Utora
    Umufi looked to the face of his friend, Tekula, as he smelled the air and then returned a gaze to the foundations of the Earth.

Wondering what had caused such a blank look, Umufi outstretched his neck, and inhaled sharply to only be distracted by the close brush of Tekua.
    Steping side ways, in the act of clumsyness, Umufi apologized.

Running his pink tape oer' his muzzle, he continued to sniff the waft lingering about the lands.

You smell that Tekua? Smells like someone's having a feast!

He stepped lightly, enjoying the oder in the air.

The land changed with their walk, rolling on and on throughout the vast scape of the serengetti.
    The golden grains sighing, kissing their backs once, twice, thrice. All in a wave of gingerly grace.
    It was a pleasent atomosphere: disrupted by the stench of rich and raw blood.

Umufi could not help but imagine the fresh taste of live blood against his tongue, rolling down the back of his throat and settling in the warmth of his gut. He had been in lack of proper meat for quite the time now.

Looking to Tekua, Umufi left his eyes on the lion for a moment. Studying him perhaps. Trying to understand his movements. They were unlike that of his brothers, whom walked in a massive front of pride and threat. That was until they were scattered, torn apart, eaten alive or just, seperated all together. No. Tekua walked with a polite spirit, and a curious paw.
    It was foriegn but welcomed all the same.

Do you think. That it could be someone in danger? That blood? I mean our prey usualy smell satisfying but this has a spark in it's oder.
    Umufi pricked his tawny audits and glanced to Tekua for an answer.
    Tekua watched the lands before him and Umufi move past them as they walked, and with each new step it seemed something new would pop up just over the horizon for him to stare at, He heard his friend's voice again and he lifted his muzzle into the air and drug in a long breath, enjoying the fragrence(Sp?) of the blood that stood in the air now, He didn't know who's it was or what it was.. But damn did it smell pretty good.

"I have no idea.. Should we check it out?" He said turning his head to eye his friend with a smirk and a quick wink. He smacked his lips and ran his tongue across his muzzle as he heard his stomach answer with a long unsatisfactory growl. He smirked slightly and thought to himself

Soon you will be fed.. Soon.. He thought whilst looking at Umufi's kind and gentle face. But what if behind that kind face was a lion with power that matched no other? What if what if.. He kept repeating to himself.. And then he came up with a solution and he muttered to himself

"Only time will tell.."

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.