Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Cubs, New Tricks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((One full page of OOC's >_> Okay lets make a post how about it guys >_>))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (I was the last one to post...someone else's turn...lol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( I think it's KtL's turn... Taka's introduced himself. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Well I kinda can't cause I need Rashu to say something, so KTL can post I guess))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Okay.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I was waiting for who ever plays Mala to post but oh well I'll edit this post when ever I get home from school :P))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Okay. lol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tekua looked at Taka, He didn't look like a prince, but if he was, Tekua was not about to take a chance and ruin his moment here, He wanted to make friends, Not enemies.

"Oh.. I see, Hello their your highness" Tekua said with a slight bow to Taka, He wanted to make him feel high and above him, Most princes were not that great in authority and liked compliments, but he was not sure if this lion was one of those, So he showed the up most respect for the Adolescent Male,

Taka was about the same age as Tekua, and he had not one characteristic of Tekua, Except maybe for his cunning that he also shared with the lion, That was how Tekua won most of his fights, His mind and that alone, He would play around with the opponent and fool him into thinking something that was never really true, and then seize his oppurtunity to win the fight and charge and go for the throat, his mother taught him one thing- Any creature that can't breath, Can't win, Go for the wind pipes, and you will win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( I don't have much of anything to work with, though. x.x ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: xX I don't know x) I just posted, and so I did my part So I'm off until someone posts :O ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OOC: Do I just post my info here? I didn't see a sign up thread XD

Name:
    Saz (AKA Sazzy)

Fur Colour:
    greyish blue

Eye Colour:
    Cerulean

Tail Tuft:
    Greyish blue and White

Going to new places, having fun, being with friends, hunting, swimming, climbing trees

Dislikes:
    Cold weather, spiders, arrogant males and males who thiink they're all that

Relatives:
    She is distantly related to Sarafina, Nala's mother.

Friends:
    Kiara and Vitani, Nela and Star... other northlander cubs

History:
    Saz was born to her mother Kora, and her father, Tanabi. Kora was born to Mheetu and his mate Shari... Saz's grandparents. Mheetu was born to Sarafina and Darien, his sister being Nala. Sarafina is SAz's great grandmother. Saz's sister is Nela... a brown cub that resembles her mother. Saz has always been the odd cub out, for her fur is a blusish grey, traced back to her grandmother. Saz and Nela's mother died when they were young. They were left to be taken care of by their father, Tanabi. Tanabi left Kora's privious home in the Northlands to come to the pridelands... his original home. They now reside in the pride lands.

Personality: Saz is creative and outgoing. She's an extrovert and loves to meet new people. She's kind and loving and very appreciative of the things around her. She is also very sarcastic, and always finds a way to put that into a conversation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Sounds good, and yeah, we don't have a char sign up thread for this RP, so this is the right place))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (HI!! ^_^)
    Taka nodded to Tekua. "Hello" He said with a stiff voice. Although the new male was trying to be polite, Taka still watched him warily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My char was posted in the charrie thread. Mk, so do I just bop on in, from nowhere or does anyone wanna set me up? What's everyone up to and where do yall think I'd be "wisest" to intro meself in?

And thanks Miz, she invited me here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: No prob Utora. Well ya can start RP'ing if you want, your profile looks in order Well we're all clustered round the front of Priderock somewhere, so you can wander in there if you want))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ Miz : Sounds good. We need to get this flowing.

[cracks knuckles]

Umufi-tekula wandered around. Aimlessly would not be the best way to put it. He knew something dwelled within these lands. A Pride was more than enough for him to say. But, he had never gotten a clear discription on what type of Pride this was. He didn't even refer to a group of lions as a Pride, but as a Gang. It's all he ever knew.
    Padding his way through the brsuh, he had long kept his eye upon this massive rock formation that settled itself on the valley ahead.
    "It would be a perfect place for a gang of large score to dwell here."
    He thought solemly to himself, as he crouched in secrecy.
    The wind shifted, and the vains of wheat sighed against Umufi's backside.
    Lifting his left paw into the lead, he walked away, but en route for this giant rock.
    At the snap of a twig, he froze and scanned the scape.
    Only the hissing of the wheat replied, and Umufi continued onwards without hesitation.
    Gingerly, he narrowed through a path that lead him to the Rock.
    He saw a gang and it's members contoured against the rocks wall before him. It wasn't in his nature to just welcome himself to foriegn lions, or any creature for that matter. However, he sensed a different climate here. Welcoming.
    He stepped out to the gathered members, and spoke firmly.
    "Forgive me for the intrusion. Perhaps I may sit myself with you?
    It was his way of asking himself into the Pride. He expected some order or worth to be demanded of him.
    "Whatever I need to do to proove myself worthy of this - Pride - I shall act upon. I just desire to be accepted here. I'll carry my weight."
    He stood, left paw in front, tail errect, and his bold front launched ahead into these foriegn members that he had only heard but of once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Cool, and nice sig btw))
    Mteuzi looked over to the voice, and saw a lion around the groups age, standing firmly in place infront of them. She listened intently as the lion spoke, his speech more formal then the first lion.

"A little rushed, we don't even know who you are. Perhaps you should give us your name before we discuss further"

She inspected the lion, before striding down the steps, as her friends appeared to be clustered around the base. She looked around and only looked over at Tekua, once she had spotted all of her friends. Tekua wore a rather ill tempered look on his face, and Mteuzi wondered what he was thinking.

"Your name to would be nice" She said rather dully, her voice laced with forced politeness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taka rolled his eyes - another male. Through gritted teeth, he said,"I am Prince Taka of these lands." This was what he did every day. Even if a simple gazelle wandered near, he would have to introduce himself, a fake smile plastered to his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love my siggy. Thanks for the compliment, cheers to KS.

Umufi-tekula nodded his head to the lioness that bore the statement.
    "Of course. Forgive me. My name is Umufi-tekula. I am a wanderer. That is all you need know for now."
    He pricked his ears and looked upon he dubbed Taka.
    "A Prince? Interesting."
    Umufi stepped a pace closer, but dared not to threaten the trust of this Prince.
    "You seem like you'd rather not be here. Don't let your atttude rule these lands."
    Umufi noticed that this Taka had alot of spunk, and alot of attitude. These were all well and good, as long as it didn't narrow it's way over to Umufi. Unfortunately, he noticed that Taka wasn't so pleased with another male's intrusion.
    "He'll get over it. They all do."
    Turning a look back to the lioness that spoke to him, he smiled and flicked his tail.
    "And what's your name mam'?" He spoke cooly, and gentiely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taka's mouth formed a small "o" when at Umufi's comment. All he could manage in reply was a small nod. He glanced at Mteuzi, awaited her reply to the wanderer.