Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeve of the Moment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    I'm quite peeved, Pat's mum has been acting like a child and threatening him etc. It's not good.
    That sucks. I hope things get better for him.

I'm peeved with my phone. I only received half of Emilio's text message last night, so here I am, still wondering what the other half said. I also hate it when either of us send a text message and it just doesn't get there. Sometimes it does, but in a few weeks or months instead.

Quote Originally Posted by William Rabbit View Post
    I have no peanut butter for my tea. I'm slightly peeved.
    Welcome back...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm hungry. This makes me peeved.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WL keeps losing its connection with me, and so it keeps signing me out. Hopefully it'll just be something simple like a server problem.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Senior Member Wide Eyed Wanderer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was peeved about something earlier but I now can't remember what it was...
    ---< Stop Whispering And Start Shouting >---

Team Night Sky Blue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ It's all that olive oil you use

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safila View Post
    ^ It's all that olive oil you use
    Shhh you...

Team Night Sky Blue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Simba View Post
    That sucks. I hope things get better for him.

I'm peeved with my phone. I only received half of Emilio's text message last night, so here I am, still wondering what the other half said. I also hate it when either of us send a text message and it just doesn't get there. Sometimes it does, but in a few weeks or months instead.

Welcome back...
    Ugh, I hate that. Sometimes we never get a text message, sometimes I too only get half a message, that's the worst Not getting a message is most often a pain when he's texting me to see if I'm around to decide whether he should come online or not. Then when he doesn't get a reply, he assumes I'm sleeping still or whatever so he doesn't.. when in actual fact I'll have been online the whole time Stupid phones.

Not sure if things are really better with Pat, but I think at the moment his mum is feeling really guilty because she trashed his room so I think she's not said anything to him for a day or two now, not that that's made it any easier on Pat, he just wants her to apologise.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The city is in the process of replacing everyone's gas meters in town. They've been in our backyard since 10ish this morning. They finished about 30 minutes ago. They didn't shut our gates OR fill in the massive hole in our yard. I went to check the gates and, of course, the dogs followed me out. One of them got out the front gate while I was closing the back one. Thankfully, the one that got out is the better trained one and he came running back when I called him. He was out barking at their truck on the street.

But yea, I'm peeved about the massive hole in our yard.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eek, I hope whatever happened with Pat and his mom smooths over soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For some reason, I am really peeved right now thinking how some people discriminate against Homosexuals and Bisexuals based solely on them being so.

Thanks for the banner, Sombolia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Toothache going on and off for the past week or two...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Websites that try to charge you for everything!

I thought the Dotcom boom all blew up in 2000, why is everyone trying to make money out of you at every turn these days?

Team Night Sky Blue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My mom and my aunt are fighting and they're both trying to drag me into the middle of it... and my aunt has pretty much turned her whole side of the family against my mom, so none of them are coming to my graduation, and now my aunt isn't going to pay me $300 she owes ME because she's mad at my mom... I need that money to go to Europe, if I dont get it, I dont know what we're going to do

I hate this, I feel like they're both using me as a pawn against the other one, it's making me sick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombolia View Post
    My mom and my aunt are fighting and they're both trying to drag me into the middle of it... and my aunt has pretty much turned her whole side of the family against my mom, so none of them are coming to my graduation, and now my aunt isn't going to pay me $300 she owes ME because she's mad at my mom... I need that money to go to Europe, if I dont get it, I dont know what we're going to do

I hate this, I feel like they're both using me as a pawn against the other one, it's making me sick.
    Sorry they're doing that, Somby. That's so unfair, not to mention incredibly petty. I hope you get the money back from her.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm peeved about not being peeved. I feel like I should be peeved at something... but I'm not.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^silly

I'm peeved because at the top of our street, there's a sort of nature strip against one side of the road, it had a section of grass with some grevillias and then a BIG line of these beautiful old paperbarks which were home to silvereyes, thornbills, grey shrike thrush, fairy wrens, bearded dragons and other assorted widlife. And today, they've cut them all down Stupid council. I don't know what they're planning, but they better replace them, and it better be with some other natives!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Bad. Service. I went to a hockey meet and greet thing with our team's new GM and the service at the restaurant was HORRIBLE. It took 20 minutes to get our water, just water, and over an hour to bring our food. The waiter kept coming over and making excuses, but said he couldn't do anything about it. Whatever. When they FINALLY brought our food, after the event was over mind you, they brought it out twice. The waiter basically tried to accuse us of stealing someone's food the first time. WTF? We almost dined and dashed but, of course, the check arrived speedily. I'm kind of annoyed.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Digs thread back up from the dead* (Wow, and I thought I was no good at poetry. )

My manager. Seems she likes to change the rota when she feels like it without letting anyone know of the changes. I went to work today for my shift only to find out that I wasn't supposed to be there until 2 hours later. Apparently they changed my shift because there was no-one to work at that time and they were short staffed. But I dug my heels in and told her I couldn't work the changed shift and that it would have been nice to have been notified of the shift change. In the end she had to get some extra staff in and I ended up working my normal shift (and the shift that I was originally assigned).

So there is one thing I've learnt... to always sign the rota so they can't change it. Still a bit of courtesy costs nothing!

Rant over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I tidied and clean the house like a crazy person today for an open inspection for the sale... and not a single person showed up. It's not my problem that the house isn't selling... but a sleep in may have been nice Oh well, at least the house is nice and clean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When someone gets mad at your dog, like,
    "Omg your dog is so close to my food please move her"
    Move her where? This is a 120+pound dog, heavier than me. I can barely pull her back, and then move her to where? The open kitchen??
    Also, don't get a big dog all excited unless you want it to jump all over you (which you don't :I )
    ~ЖΔЖ~