Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: First Buttons added

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

First Buttons added

OK I added some buttons on the brown or whatever the default theme is. I do know there is some flaws, I may fix them soon or those may stay there for a while as I try to concentrate on getting the other themes in same stage

Things that should be different:
    -The button at the corner of every post should be changed.
    -The icons that show rating of the thread are changed from the stars to pawprints.
    -Online/Offline icon is changed to a pawprint
    -Color of collapse buttons are changed in proper color.
    -The little house icon next to Forum indicating home, is changed from a little house to Simba icon.
    -Edit Profile has it's own button ( yes there is a little flaw there with the other edit icon, I'm aware of this )
    -Closed threads have their own icon now.
    -Moved threads have their own icon now.

It may not look like much but it took me quite a while to do that... Aaanyways, let me know what you think.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's looking fantastic! I love it!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not using the default theme, but I've just switched over to it to see the changes, and it looks great! Nice to see Lea looking like its old self again, if not better.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The 'moved thread' icon is adorable!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well the other themes are coming up within a few days... just didn't want to work much on that yesterday as Audra worked only 4h and past few days I had worked on the buttons and the chatbox.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Toooootally misread the thread title as saying "First Buttocks added" and almost did a coffee spit-take all over my keyboard.
    XD

That being said, kudos for new buttons!

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That would have been hilarious. Looking forward to the other themes being done as well. No rush of course.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    The 'moved thread' icon is adorable!
    Thank you, thank you. *bows*

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Night Sky Blue buttons are installed as well. Well at least the same as Lea default has. Also fixed one button error on both themes where "edit post" button was above quick reply comment box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Noticed the difference straight away. Looks awesome! Keep up the great work.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The No new Post icon on Nightsky is too bright IMO, I always confused whether there's a new post or not through the color of the Post Icon! Overall that's the only topic on Night Sky theme, It is perfect, it also feels like I'm back into the heydays. =)
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hmm, doesn't seem too confusing to me, I wonder what your contrast options on your screen are. I was trying out a little darker one before and it was almost blending in the background, making it quite hard to see for people with bad eyesight... or at least I would think it would make it hard, If thought it becomes an overwhelming problem. I can look into changing the pawprints... Doing that thought is pain in the butt as pawprints take the longest to adjust as there is so many of them XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never had an issue with what's a new post and what isn't here. Other places I have, but I think the pawprints make it really obvious, for me at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've seen the difference between new post and no post now. I was confused with the color schemes as we doesn't have that the last time. My apologies for confusing the issues!
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good to know it makes sense

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Lol I really need a nudge here... I still haven't started working on the last theme... after that I will have a surprise as well, but probably don't get to it until sometime next week.