Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: game screen shots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Bahati
    That's slick, Kovu. Can't wait to see how it develops.

yea me too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm today we had a war, Well three clans in RuneScape did and I was invited by my old clan, Clan Jaguar, Clan Jaguar, Clan Gladiatorz, versus RSD (I have no clue what it stands for, I think its RuneScape Dynasty) And I got some pictures for you guys It was 100 people there, wait no... 100 vs 102 i think :P But here you go guys

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...n1702/war6.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...n1702/war5.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...n1702/war4.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...n1702/war3.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...n1702/war2.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...n1702/war1.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...eenShot007.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...eenShot006.jpg

Now for some information about RuneScape so you can see the intensity of this war (H) To the right top is a mini map, every white dot is a Person in RuneScape, and every green dot is a person that is your friend, you will also notice that during there the chat was flooded with lots of sayings like "Ta and G" "Ta on mala" Would be telling Jaguars to attack a person named Nala, and G would be for Gladiatorz Its really cool ^_^!! I got 32 kills during that, and over 13k exp o.O... It was fun too we went pking afterwards (Player Killing) This game has got to be the best for that reason (H) By the way, The clans Jaguars, Gladiatorz won against RuneScape Dynasty, RSD Is one of the biggest clans in RuneScape, I think its rated number 5 in all of RuneScape, I'm not to sure about it though ^_^!! and Enjoy the pictures mate, and hopefully some of you will be intrigued by this stuff and probably will join RuneScape, that would be greet, if so, CYA THERE!

~KTL~

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovu, that's awesome!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yes yes it is, the games an MMORPG or Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, Every person in that game is a real person in life, unless of course they have a yellow dot on your mini map, that of course is an NPC - Non Player Character, and their are tons of them in which you fight to gain lvls (One of the pics shows my stats, I was actually trying to keep looking at my hp so I don't die :P not show off ) But yeah its an awesome game to play, I recommend it to all who are bored :P

~KTL~

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hehe, I know a few who are playing it, all are my little brother's friends tho so 5-7 years younder then I am. But I think I stick with World of Warcraft... they are way simillar anyways except I guess WoW has more stuff to do and better graphics... but ofcoruse sinse it cost like 13? in a month.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hmm membership on RS is about $6.25 Us Dollars, i don't know anything else for other countries though I don't like WoW so much because you can only play it if you have the CD Installed and stuff.. ON RUNESCAPE you can play on any computer anywhere! (It does download some stuff. (Sounds, graphics, etc) but it doesnt take long to load and it gets updated more often.. I think But its a lot more fun then when I played WoW. hehe

~KTL~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah it must be a lot of cheaper and everything, I don't know about updateing. Wow updates are quite big and have a lot of stuff in and also there is quite a lot already and world is huge. but it is hard to comaire because I have never tried that. Also in WoW they are having maintance every Wednesday in Europe ( I can't remember the day in US ) so they are checking that people are not cheating or doing anything else against rules. also if game has bugs they have game masters working there 24/7 and they are willing to help you with all you need. But we all have our games we like. and yeah it is expensive to play WoW.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome lookin' so far, Kovu.

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks:
    http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/709/709116/imgs_1.html

Resident Evil 5:
    http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/7...80/imgs_1.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hehe a lot of online games are expensive to play :P Oh awesomeness Sonique Resident Evil 5, been playing that for a while now !

~KTL~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Imperial Glory is the game im currently enjoy, its awesome a mix of risk and the total war series, I do love the smell of powder in the morning :E

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hehe looks cool Boos, but a bit too complicated for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah lol I don't think i'll be playing that xD..

~KTL~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...and there's a whislist at www.majilisi.com in the forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Omg Its an evil book EBIL!!:O!!!! (Darkness ownz all, Black and Red as you can see what I'm wearing )

~KTL~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Arr! I play SW:G, but I can't since my drive busted ;P I will try to get it fixed and post some screens of me & Austin playing.. we pwn. Or something. XP

EDIT::

Haha, my game. ;D

My userlookup XP

Me guild!

Sooper sekrit members-only message board :O

Pets

Eusi X3

Stoneh ;P

Yee Olde Shoppe!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Bahati
    That's slick, Kovu. Can't wait to see how it develops.
    You could always be a developer, we're always looking for new developers to speed up the process. Right now we have three modelers, one lighting/render dev., two texturing dev., two programmers, and a few others as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    mehhh what happen to all in-game pics ?! XD lol

azsome pets...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, Sombi... xD

Mauh old Necromancer on Diablo II: The Lord of Destruction. It was a hobby of mine to reaise skeletons like there was no tomorrow so everyone else would lag and be angry.

The SoJ ( best ring! ), highly modified for the good ol' open server. Pictured is BreathofG-d, my open amazon.

This character was probably about 3 years old before she was deleted due to inactivity... Draigah was awesome. The name actually is (c) to someone on Neopets, but I <3'd it so much I had to name my ultimate warrior after her. xD

Anyone else play LoD back when it was worthwhile, or am I the only one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Project CHANGAMKO needs 3d modellers and programmers with some skills in C, C++ for the first line.

-thankies-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    :O! Those are nice MoS ! I loved that game (h) And I don't think I can Pntbll248 I'm stupid with things like that lol ..

~KTL~