Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Spiders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I blame this thread for conjuring up a dirty great black spider for me on the wall when I got out of bed this morning. I dashed quickly passed it to get the spray, I sprayed it, it didn't look ill enough for my definition of dying so I whacked it as well

The black ones like that though are usually venemous, both my mum and ken don't like those around either. They're not so fussed about the huntsmans and wolf spiders.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerane View Post
    I blame this thread for conjuring up a dirty great black spider for me on the wall when I got out of bed this morning. I dashed quickly passed it to get the spray, I sprayed it, it didn't look ill enough for my definition of dying so I whacked it as well

The black ones like that though are usually venemous, both my mum and ken don't like those around either. They're not so fussed about the huntsmans and wolf spiders.
    Azzy, you is my hero *gets out his mallet and studies up on how to ward away evil spirits* evil spirits = spiders

I was left to my own devices. Many days fell away with nothing to show. And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love. Great clouds roll over the hills, bringing darkness from above. We were caught up and lost in all of our vices. Oh where do we begin; the rubble or our sins? But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing's changed at all?