Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STM and Fuzzy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You guys have done an epic job on the new lea, thank you very much 8D. You guys rock !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you, STM and Fuzzy. You guys are awesome. STM, thanks for working on this with such dedication. Fuzzy, thanks for the server. Both you guys are awesome. I was so upset after the crash. I honestly started crying shortly after. I am very happy we are back up and running now. Fuzzy, I hope to see more of you around the boards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^.^ STM is the one doing the hard work.. I just gave him the keys to the storage unit, he's doing all the heavy lifting xD

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well even if I was working hard on getting this place up. I still can't take the credit for it as without you all. I would have never done it or been able to do it. So there.. thank you all

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks to all Admins and creator of the new site, Fuzzy and STM. you deserve a good food and presents from all of us. =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, you guys are way beyond awesome for doing this for us, and no problem about the donation. It was no problem at all. It feels good to be back on track again, and to see some old familiar faces, as well as the usual ones. Thank you guys so much for doing this, and STM for all your hard work. You guys deserve much more than just credit.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    You've done a remarkable work that deserves recognition, STM and Fuzzy, Thanks for bringing our favourite site back Any donation to bring the site up again when it happens again, count me in

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    STM has really done an exceptional job getting Lea back up and running. He networked with people and made things happen. Made plans, secured financing, and got Lea up and running. He definitely deserves a big round of applause.