Quote Originally Posted by Kirauni View Post
Thanks for clearing that up. All those name changes are confusing indeed. That's why I've made a thread about the changes, but since I'm quite new to this board (almost a year now XD) I can't really keep track. So thanks for letting me know.

Yes, we could merge your old account - if it is in the databse, that is. I've just checked and we don't have neither "Ravoc" nor "Nuka" in it.
This is a little bit more complicated, because in the old Backup from Lea 1 some users had been deleted. I don't know why because that was way before I joined the forum.

Unfortunately, it seems like your account "Ravoc" is one of those. I imported all the topics and posts from Lea 1's broken backup with the help s-tlk's script (kudos!).
Since some users had been deleted, we just connected all their posts to a user called "unregistered user" so the script could work. That's why a few of the postings made by "unregistered user" are your posts. Quite confusing, yes XD
But it was our only way. I'm not able to say which ones. So if you want to have them connected with your current account, you could browse through the old threads in the forums and the archive (Great Kings of the past) and send me a link.

Like in this topic for example:
http://www.leahalalela.net/showthread.php?2439-Valiant

There's at least one posting that has been made by you. I can see this, because someone quoted it and it said "original by Ravoc" or something like that there. So that would be one posting we could connect with your account, if you want to. You could check the old topics and let me know which postings were yours and we could restore it. It's up to you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Ah, that's okay. Thank you, I'm not really worried about those old posts ^^

And hey Feral