Hello all, for those that don't know, yesterday I drove down to Portland, Oregon from Seattle with fellow Lea member Starlioness and picked up Sharifu (who took a bus from Medford, Oregon) to see TLKOB at the Keller Auditorium!

It was the first time for both me and starlioness to meet Sharifu, and it was also the first time for star to see TLKOB! We had a lot of fun, it was a very memorable trip and worth every minute of the long 6 hour driving day. And yes, Sharifu is even more nice and friendly in person than she is on the boards. It was great to be able to spend time with her.

We went to the Oregon Zoo before the show, and managed to take some pics there. I didn't get to take any around or inside the theatre, because it was so crowded, but when I go next week with my family and friends I'll try to take more pics of the theatre. Enjoy!

Starlioness and Sharifu in front of the mountain goats

Audra and I in the African bird exhibit. Look out for buzzards!

Group shot on the African savanna, with giraffes looking on in the background

We spent a lot of time exploring the "African" part of the zoo, here is Audra in front of the zebra exhibit

All that walking made Audra thirsty! :thirsty: I didn't know lions drank Coke too...

Starlioness posing with a yellow snake plushie in the gift shop

Audra and I playing with a pink cobra

This was our view of the stage from our seats in the Auditorium, not too bad for $25 seats ($35 after ticketmaster, building, and convenience fees)

It was a great experience and I really hope we get to do it again sometime down the road. I took a bunch more pics of animals at the zoo, and I'll post those later today.