Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kopa is not offical !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool kopa is not offical !

hi everyone , i'm going to explian why kopa is not offical !

1. kopa was diened by the people who made the lion king.
    2. the cub was GENDERLESS and NOT a BOY.
    3. the cub did not have fruit jucie on it's forhead , meaning it's a GIRL.
    4. kiara got her fruit jucie on her head AFTER she was rasied. and FLUFFY did not have the fruit jucie , meaning , she got it after she was rasied. meaning she was a GIRL , KIARA !
    5. the people that made tlk6na where NOT FROM WALT DISNEY STUDIOES !
    so now you know that kopa is NOT offical , and the cub is OFFICALY KIARA/FLUFFY !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I honestly don't think it matters either way. Does it matter if he's official? Does it matter if he's not official? In my opinion, no. That's what's so great about a fandom.

A lot of the people who made TLK2 didn't make TLK1 either. Either way, it's all personal opinion on what's official and what's not in terms of Kopa. To be fair, in terms of the original Lion King, you can't call the cub Kiara either, because at that point in time, they had no idea that they would be making a sequel. Still, I believe that Kopa is a very interesting character to explore in terms of the fandom.

But generally speaking, what is 'official' and what isn't varies from person to person. That's what makes things interesting and you get different ideas etc flowing.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i know that the cub was genderless, but it's officaly kiara.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Easy there

Yes, the canon is that Kiara is Simba and Nala's only cub. There really is nothing to argue about regarding that.

Then what personal theories fans want to make up is up to them. I for example like to think that Simba's son is Kopa, because it's the closest thing to an "official" second cub we have (the books are published by Disney after all) and I like the idea of Simba having a son. I'm aware of the facts but I choose to build my own "TLK-verse" C:

I can accept most theories that fans make up (except the "Vitani is Nala's cub" thing. Just... just... NO!), but it's once they start preaching them as solid facts that things get not so little annoying.

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i know that's what you belive and i acepect that. XD but , still these are the offical facts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^I understand that. All I'm saying is that at the end of the first Lion King movie, there was no Simba's Pride, it simply didn't exist. Therefore, before the movie existed, the cub at the end of TLK could have been any cub. 'Facts' doesn't sit well with me for movies, because it's all imagined and created anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    I can accept most theories that fans make up (except the "Vitani is Nala's cub" thing. Just... just... NO!), but it's once they start preaching them as solid facts that things get not so little annoying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guys, please don't bite. This is a troll from mylionking and TLKPF, don't respond to him/her, just ignore. Has another account on TLKPF named "kopahater" and two accounts on MLK, "lionkingfreak" and "bouncey".
    [SIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/2jags50.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey, then you must be wild simba from mlk and tlpf ! you are the troll ! you made fun of my fan fics , and you hate my opions ! if you don't like the topic don't post ! don't listen to her guys . i'm preety nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No I am not WildSimba, I'm someone whos watched you cause a load of crap in two other forums. You're a troll.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    am not. never was. and i did way better this time i promise. just wait and see.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Woah... there is no need to jump in conclusion. Ok spamming and stuff on threads is not allowed but neither is name calling. Thought of course if someone is a troll then the rule "do not feed the troll " applies.

What comes to Kopa being the cub in the end of the movie... Who cares? At least TLK2 and TLK6NA are more consistent than TLK 1˝ which is an abomination of the first movie. You can clearly see in end of the first movie that the body structure, the coloration and appearance of the cub are nothing like Kiara's features in TLK2 so technically the cub could not be Kiara, what comes to Kopa, it's not as said before character created by Disney thought approved by Disney therefore in a movie world of Lion king it doesn't matter. For me the cub in the end of the movie is Fluffy, no matter how you look at it as at the time movie was made no one could have foresee what is going to happen with the movie or TLK universe.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
    Woah... there is no need to jump in conclusion. Ok spamming and stuff on threads is not allowed but neither is name calling. Thought of course if someone is a troll then the rule "do not feed the troll " applies.

What comes to Kopa being the cub in the end of the movie... Who cares? At least TLK2 and TLK6NA are more consistent than TLK 1˝ which is an abomination of the first movie. You can clearly see in end of the first movie that the body structure, the coloration and appearance of the cub are nothing like Kiara's features in TLK2 so technically the cub could not be Kiara, what comes to Kopa, it's not as said before character created by Disney thought approved by Disney therefore in a movie world of Lion king it doesn't matter. For me the cub in the end of the movie is Fluffy, no matter how you look at it as at the time movie was made no one could have foresee what is going to happen with the movie or TLK universe.
    i was not trolling was I ? anyway, it's offiacally fluffy/kiara.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Actually, they never say either way who the cub is. The creators of the first film had no idea there would be a sequel in any form, including 6NA. It's just Simba and Nala's cub.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    On the actual topic, because I do find it interesting (not the is kopa official thing, but who is the cub). You are right Hasira, that it is just Simba and Nala's cub. However because of the creation of Simba's Pride, it opens up a whole new realm of possibilities. Because the cub has a different design, you can then claim that it's not the same cub, because they could have gone back to see how they drew it to copy it, but they didn't. They made her unique, and perhaps a little older looking.

So therefore you do have the option of saying that it's possible that they had a cub before Kiara and that cub could possibly be Kopa, it could be cub Xyz for all I care, but I'm just saying that the differences allow for options in terms of the fandom and how you want to look at it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yep, wether it's canon or not, gotta accept that there are loose ends, and fans enjoy filling them up, I see nothing wrong with that, really it's a lot less interesting if there are no loose ends, no matter the way you see it, it just won't be perfect, and that's fine. Oh and yeah, I like Kopa being Simba's son at some point.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    I for example like to think that Simba's son is Kopa, because it's the closest thing to an "official" second cub we have
    I've always liked that idea. I find it interesting to think of a father and son relationship between Simba and Kopa like the one Simba had with Mufasa.

Either way, we'll never know who the cub at the end of TLK is, but as a fan having my own theories, I like to believe it's Kopa and that Simba did have a son at some point. But I think the reason we don't see Kopa in the second movie and only in the 6NA books is because he was killed at some point (probably by Zira or the outlanders), which can explain Simba's over-protectiveness with Kiara to some extent, as well as the events that happened in his life before. Like his own uncle killing his own father for example. Those can be factors which make Simba what he is in SP.

But anyway, us fans will always have our own theories as to who that cub is, as none of us know for sure. We can agree or disagree with them as much as we want, but that's what makes it interesting.

Those are my views on the matter.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Simba View Post
    I've always liked that idea. I find it interesting to think of a father and son relationship between Simba and Kopa like the one Simba had with Mufasa.
    That's exactly it, there's a whole realm to explore there, which makes it really interesting, especially since I see Simba's father-son relationship with Kopa being different than what his was with Mufasa due to what he went through as a cub. It's certainly an interesting relationship to explore. I know there's Simba's father behaviour in TLK2, but he's too overprotective and it doesn't seem quite like Simba, so exploring that would be really cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    What I think is that saying Kopa isn't official is just silly. He's in OFFICIAL story books put out by Disney so of course he's official. I think the confusion comes from Kiara being the one in the second film, so it isn't exactly clear where Kopa fits into the story and most people don't know about him anyway. I do agree that it opens up a whole bunch of story possibilities for fan fiction, and that's where it gets fun.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Whenever I hear Kopa I hear Lion king. That just makes him official. The mass rules. ..I think I just heard a gavel, too....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncey View Post
    hi everyone , i'm going to explian why kopa is not offical !

1. kopa was diened by the people who made the lion king.
    2. the cub was GENDERLESS and NOT a BOY.
    3. the cub did not have fruit jucie on it's forhead , meaning it's a GIRL.
    4. kiara got her fruit jucie on her head AFTER she was rasied. and FLUFFY did not have the fruit jucie , meaning , she got it after she was rasied. meaning she was a GIRL , KIARA !
    5. the people that made tlk6na where NOT FROM WALT DISNEY STUDIOES !
    so now you know that kopa is NOT offical , and the cub is OFFICALY KIARA/FLUFFY !

also:

Kopa = in Disney-authorised Lion King books = Official

Hahahahahaha /THREAD

End
    Of
    Story

k byee