Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Simba Toy at McDonalds

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    How kind! What would the shipping/handling be on that Sharifu? I might call around tomorrow and see if I can find it first but if not, I'll totally take you up on that offer.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sure Melody of Scar, I'll get you two.

Nathalie did you send me the payment for the VHS? I don't mind waiting of course but I'm just wondering. If you didn't yet, you can add a few dollars to it for the Simba toy. (If you want to save on shipping I can give it to you in Paris) XD Or if you already sent the payment to me, I was actually thinking of getting you one for a birthday present or to add with your birthday present... I know you wanted to give me a present for my birthday. I was planning on getting you a Simba toy from McDonalds to add what I was going to get for you, once I figure out what that is.

And HasiraKali I don't know how much shipping would be but I think it would probably be like $2 to $3, maybe at the very most $4. (If I ship it in a padded envelope) Or if you want me to ship it in a box I can do that too, it would probably be more though. If also depends on how many you want but I can?t imagine it would be much at all. Especially since you live in the US. (Like I think it would be around $2)
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu

Nathalie did you send me the payment for the VHS? I don't mind waiting of course but I'm just wondering. If you didn't yet, you can add a few dollars to it for the Simba toy. (If you want to save on shipping I can give it to you in Paris) XD Or if you already sent the payment to me, I was actually thinking of getting you one for a birthday present or to add with your birthday present... I know you wanted to give me a present for my birthday. I was planning on getting you a Simba toy from McDonalds to add what I was going to get for you, once I figure out what that is.
    *lol* Yeah, already sended that, didn't I tell you? *blush*
    But yeah, you know how long it takes before it reaches the US ...

And there is a little pressy in there too, not much, but still ... I hope you like Lion King stuff

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh cool. ^_^ I can't wait to get it. Well I'll be going back to my dad's house in California this Sunday.

I'll try to get some more Simba toys in the morning.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So I can't find a McDonald's that has him. Sharifu?

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    How many do you want HasiraKali?

I didn't end up going to McDonalds today anyways since I was busy helping my mom a lot. I'll go tomorrow though. XD I'll make sure of it.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I saw those today! But my friend was there...and he already thinks I'm insane.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Just one please. Thanks sooooo much.

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba Toy! i want him

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That Simba looks cool hehe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I got some today... Actaully I went to the same McDonalds as I did before and they were out of Simba. So I went to a different McDonalds in town and luckly they had some. Although these toys at this McDonalds cost $1.50. I hope you guys don't mind, paying a little more. So Melody of Scar and HasiraKali I will be sending you a PM soon.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I might go to mcdonalds tomarrow but if we don't I might go the next day.I WANT THE SIMBA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh man, I forgot to tell my mom to ask when she went to McDonalds the other day I'll have to check this weekend sometime..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just bought a happy meal on the way to work today and was able to get the simba toy, it's cute! It comes with a cool lenticular card also featuring an exhibit at Walt Disney World like the Animal Kingdom safari.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hey you know what Tim, mine came with a pic of the Jungle Cruise. I thought it was going to have a picture of the Animal Kingdom Safari at Disneyworld like the one you got. I guess the toys have more then one picture on the card that fits their theme.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I think you're right - it'll be interesting to buy a few more and see how many African themed attractions they have! I might get another one before they run out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The second I saw this advertised on tv I freaked out, I collect almost anything tlk I can get my paws on. Naturally, I hafta' get this. o.o My mom went once 'ta check and they didn't have simba.

It makes it hard for me too, I'm a vegetarian and there's not much to get there that doesn't have meat in it...:vitgrr: I can just get the toy and a fruit salad.

I'm still keeping an eye out for it, it's so cute...hafta' get...all cute tlk stuff...all the...

okay, I'm not insane...really...

heh, okay, alright...justa' little

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ok, I'm bringing back this topic because I still have some new, still sealed Simba toys that I bought last year. Melody of Scar wanted to buy two from me, by then she stopped contacting me about it, and I was holding two for her. Well I don't think she'll ever contact me about it anymore, since I was the last one who asked her about it, and I saw that she read the PM, and just never said anything about it. So now, as I'm cleaning my room, there are things I don't need, and I didn't buy all these Simba toys for myself. I would sell them on Ebay, but I thought I would ask my Lea buddies first. Now that I got a digital camera for Christmas, I'll post some pics of the toy.

A pic of the toy without the stand.

A pic of the toy with the stand and the card.
    (These are pics of my opened toy)

If any of you TLK collectors want one (or more) of these toys that is still new, go ahead and ask me. It's first come first serve. All I ask for is $1.50, the cost of the toy, and a couple dollars for shipping. (I will find out exact shipping if I know you want one, or two, or how ever many you want) I know these toys don't cost that much, but back when I posted this topic, I had some people tell me they wanted one, but didn't offer me anything in return. I know it doesn't cost much, but if I did this free for everyone, it would just add up for me. The cost of the toys, the cost of buying the padded envelopes, the shipping, and of course me walking to the Post Office. But if you guys are interested, I have four new ones. Let me know!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    how can I pay you for one? Do you use PayPal, or would you want a money order?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Money Order is fine with me... I don't really have my own PayPal account.

You can PM with your address and I can find out how much shipping will be and buy an padded envolope at work. (I work at Target)
    My Lion King Fan-Art