Well I walked to McDonalds today for lunch, and I saw the display for the toys, and it's Disneyland toys, with lots of Disney characters, and one of them was Simba! I was going to buy a toy if they had the Simba, but they didn't. I went to the McDonald's website and here's what they said about the new toys:

"McDonald's? Happy Meal? Featuring
Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth

September 2 - September 29, 2005 (while supplies last)

For the first time ever, all Disney Theme Parks around the world are joining together to celebrate 50 years of magic at Disney Parks and Resorts and the 50th anniversary of Disneyland with the biggest celebration in Disney history!

McDonald's? is joining the party by providing 10 collectible figurines, featuring the top Disney characters and unique 3D attraction cards. 100 lucky customers will unveil a 3D "winning card" that will make them potential winners to a trip for four to the Happiest Celebration on Earth at either Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort!

Toys offered in sequence while supplies last at participating McDonald's restaurants.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/usa/ronald/happy.html.html
(You can click the link to see the toys, including the Simba toy.)

I'd like to get that Simba toy. I don't know if international McDonalds have these toys right now or not, so I'm not sure if this is only in the US.