Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What TLK stuff do you have and what stuff do you want?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Whoa ! Didn't think about this way...

Ya...I shoud think over more...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just got a cool TLK pencil with Simba and Nala on top

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    my fiance got me a simba cushion and cuddly toy for my birthday last year. we had only been going out 2 months yet her knew exactly what i would want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Yeah it's worth it to get the big book... Which I have and I love. I was lucky when I got my copy on Ebay... No one else bid on it so I got it for $20. And it was brand new. I wouldn't mind helping you with that though, if they only ship to the US. I can buy it, and as long as you pay me back, I can send it to you as long as you offer to pay for the item and shipping.

It's only if you want to of course. But you can trust me. Just ask Nathalie and Jannali. I've done the same thing for them.
    I'd really appreciate that Sharifu, I'll keep looking around for a while and I'll see if anything comes up, I'll let you know if I need to do that though, and of course I would pay you. It might have to wait a while though as I just bid on something else which is going to cost me a bit, hehe.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Shoot, finally found the German SE soundtrack, but looks like it, that person won't ship outside of Germany *grrr*

*doom on that person*

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got myself a lion king sericel off of ebay! Yayness. I would've preffered this one but it was too expensive so I got a different one which is similar to this one but without the background. But it's really cool and I'm excited can't wait 'till I get it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Double post but I don't care because I got my Lion King sericel today!!! It's so awesome! I love it, it looks really cool, even my mum was impressed by it! So yes, I'm so excited

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just bought this new soundbook (ask Talli about it, he loved it ) and PC game, and today I'll buy those two new plushies, or tomorrow, not sure, and it still is some things I want, and as soon as I have money, I'll buy it all x) Yesterday I saw this new Disney DVD, "Hakuna Matata" was it called, and I'll probably buy that one too, and use my sisters Disney DVD player...xD She'll be stucked in front of the TV, she loves TLK as much as I do
    ("Ki? You wanna play Pride Rock in the kitchen with Filippa and me?" xD They're only 6 and 3?, okey...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea the music book was awsome Kiara, and the music was soothing, haha.
    Well The most stuff I have is 22 TLK T-shirts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds like you guys got some good stuff

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That sericel is awesome. I have the first one that you wanted. I got it at DisneyWorld and had to travel with the bloody thing It was an adventure.

There's a whole bunch of TLKoB stuff on dresscircle.com that I want. I just want to know what's different about the London and Broadway brochure thingies.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you may find this a bit of a shock but i want TLK on DVD, i am a TLK fan and i dont even have the dvd of it, i have it on my computer but it isnt the same quality as a dvd, thats why i want it.

as for tlk stuff i have i dont really collect TLK stuff, if i did my parents would think i have gone crazy or somthing, please dont ask why they would just do

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I just think you will have some dificulties in finding it because in the most of coutries, now it are out of print

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Heaps and heaps of TLK DVD's over here. All 3 of them.

The only thing that seems out of print, is the box.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nathalie
    Heaps and heaps of TLK DVD's over here. All 3 of them.

The only thing that seems out of print, is the box.
    Luck of you, here they vanished in the begining of the year, now i would like too buy some dvds to give as gift for my parents and can?t buy it new.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    TLK is very difficult to find on DVD, but that's because Disney releases their classics in limited editions so they can jack up the price. It'll eventually make the circuit to go back on the market, but probably not for awhile. (Notice how Cinderella is currently the Big Thing? That's why.) Even TLK2 and TLK 1/2 and hard to find right now, at least where I live. I'll admit I'm a bit annoyed by this because my VHS version went missing some time ago, but I'll get by on downloads until I either find my tape or can get it legally.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I did hear that the dvd's went out of the stores, January 31 of this year.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you can still buy it easily off amazon, which is what i plan to do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We still have lots and lots of lion king DVD's over hear, although the second and third one are a little harder to find than the first. We still have Lion King box sets too... I'm still indecisive as to weather I should buy one, as I already have the first two on dvd, although I got given the second one... so I dunnoo.. but I'd really like the print things that come with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I bought the box set for it. The book and the prints are nice. I haven't really done much with them though, they've been in the box since about a week after I bought it.