I feel completely alone.
There is no one I can talk to. The friends I do have are all asleep as they are on the other side.

I feel I wanna talk about stuff, this funeral business for next week is turning out into a huge miserable day, because my nan had 8 kids, and they all want different things, and my mom is so nice to let people come together at hour home after the funeral (meant for just the family and 1 or 2 close family friends), but it's not enough for some of her siblings, they want to catch up with other people and drink coffee and eat pie and sandwiches.
(which is what we usually do after a funeral ... stuff ourselves and gossip ... my grandma didn't want this for her funeral, so we are respecting it, it's something where everyone who came to curch, or not, can go to, so instead it's just our family at my place).
Why should my mom be the one providing for food and stuff.
The others all want it, why don't they do it at their homes, instead of putting it all on my mom once again, and then start complaining and whining about stuff, instead of doing it all themselves.

Usually when I felt like this and I was home, I'd go to my grandma's, which I obviously can't anymore