I don't really need advice, just a place to rant a little, haha

Maybe we need to bring the "chit-chat" thread back.

Looking back, almost 4 years ago when I ended up in the ER with a severe panic attack, being so scared after it I couldn't even leave the house.
Started to manage to again with medication, because I didn't want this thing to beat me.
Depression in my teens, which is still an on-going thing aswell.

When I moved last March, there was a moment I didn't think I'd make it, being on my own for the very first time (I've been away from home basically since I was 19, but mostly lived together with someone, being really on my own, just a tad different).
Finally getting away from Kenny, his family and friends who did nothing but hurt me and ignore me, was obviously the best thing that could have happened to me, as all of them were huge factors for me feeling so bad, and triggers for my anxiety.
You shouldn't keep trying to get things right ... I definatly learned that.

I've started to surround myself with people who I know care a lot more about me, who make me laugh, who even invite me to come over, and come along with them to places and have loads of fun!
It's still hard at times, especially weekends, I miss my cat so much.
But coming from a life where I needed to take medication to go grocery shopping, and to go to work, to now, where I haven't taken medication for a little over a year, going places without medication (only big trips, like Disneyland Paris or the UK, or when I know I'll be meeting new people).
And starting to feel good again about myself, because the people I have around me now, actually have nice things to say about me, which was a rare thing in the past 15-20 years.

I'll always have to carry my medication with me, but not having to actually use it, is huge.

Very slowly, but I feel I'm getting there, to the right place where I should have been all along
And me actually saying all this myself ... *that* is a big thing!