Thanks.

It's still bothering me. This happened beginning of October, and up until now I still don't sleep. I fall asleep about 4am eventually because I'm exhausted, and wake up between 7-8 again, and when I try to get some more sleep I'm just awake because it's daytime.

I've already had to change some appointments I've had in the past 2 months, by saying I overslept (which isn't really a lie), or I did had to lie and just say I missed my bus so I'll be an hour later, all because I just needed to try and get an extra hour of sleep. So it's really getting out of hand

I'm completely drained, black under my eyes.
For the past 3 nights I've been falling asleep with my mp3 player on next to me, so I can focus on the music, which seems to help, but I keep waking up like every hour, and then by the time it's 4-5 am again, I'm so exhausted I finally fall asleep for a few hours.
All this, still with the lights on *sigh*.
I try to think of things, places I've been, remembering concerts etc, but the thought of someone being inside just won't go away.

Right now, I'm 34 years old, and afraid of the dark!
I was never afraid of the dark, I never needed lights on to fall asleep, I need my room to be pitchblack. But for the past 3 months, as soon as I turn of the lights, I get anxiety attacks *sigh*