Whenever I say something about his 2 "best friends" he gets very hostile.
He keeps saying the guy did something for him when he was feeling depressed at one point in his life, so he thinks he ows him so much.

Back in 2010 & 2011 Kenny revamped the entire house, there was nothing in that house, everything had to be build in and whatever, Kenny worked there every Friday & Saturday (while we kept fighting about the fact, I would like to do something on one of those evenings), and he did it all for FREE!
His "best friend" never even slipped him some money, because I don't know, but if a friend of mine works in my house for nearly 2 years every single weekend, I would at least offer him something, or take him out to dinner, or whatever.
But NOTHING. Kenny is so stupid to have done it all for nothing, and he got nothing in return, how rude is that?

I only worked half a day, because I was going to go along to those games, but right before we left, he said he's going to his friend next week, and in 2 weeks help him move.
I knew he mentioned something about moving, and it already upset me big time.
So first thing I said was: are you joking ??? You fixed that house for nearly 2 years, for FREE, and he's selling it, while you never ever got something in return for it ??? And he wants you to come and have a look at the new house ??? (so Kenny can do some more FREE stuff there) and help him move ???

Where was your "best friend" when you moved all your stuff to this house, huh ??? NO WHERE!

How rude is that of that guy? Selling a house, my boyfriend completely made it into a home for free.
And then Kenny says: he always gives me something for my birthday.
Lol, that is SO NOT TRUE, and I don't understand why Kenny is telling lies to himself.
That guy has been here only for ONE birthday in the past 4 years, and obviously, he brought a gift, it's what you do when you are invited to a birthday party (that, and it's was Kenny's 30th, so the giftcard from Ikea had a bit more money on it then for a regular birthday I suppose).

Kenny's lying to himself, and I don't understand why he's doing that ... fear of losing that guy? Who wants friends like that?

And yeah, I may not have friends in real life, and that may hurt, but rather no friends, then someone who only takes advantage of me.

So I let him go alone to the games.
I slept for a bit (it's all I seem to do lately), and I went over there to have a look around 6pm, but I was basicly just ignored by him, he didn't even say "hi" or anything. And when I said something about that, he said "if it's to make a scene you can go back home". Excuse me? o_O
When we were alone for a moment at the cafe the game was at, he started talking to me.
And I asked him, what I needed to do, for him to jump for me, like he does for that guy.
I asked him 3 times in the past 6 months to help me with the dishes, and he always refused o_O
He said: I'll only help you when it's a 5 minute job, not when it's dishes from the past 3 days.

But there's the thing, I can't do it anymore, it's too much, I get NO help, and he keeps making the piles in the kitchen bigger and bigger, because if he doesn't help me do them, HE makes the pile bigger, because he takes new glasses and mugs out of the cupboards.

I simply don't understand what it is that guy ever did for him.
If that guy says "jump", Kenny will ask "how high?"

I know, I have online friends, but even I need a hug sometimes, hehe. And the ones I do have, aren't from Europe, so then you get those bloody timezones.

the writing in caps, doesn't mean I'm yelling, just pointing some things out a bit more