Well I did end up calling and talking to the store manager last Monday. I told her I should quit because I don't know when I'll be back... And then she said, "I wouldn't be so hasty to quit, I would put in a leave of absence since you have been with the company so long." (She means she I worked at Fred Meyer for so long before starting work at Foods Co.) She gave me a number to call and those people could send me the forms I need to fill out, and that I might need a letter from my mom's doctor. She said that way I have a choice and it will give me some time to think about it. (I could take a leave of absence for up to six months) Which is nice she offered that to me, but... But I never had a family emergency. I wish I could of just ended it there but I didn't know what to say once she told me about the leave of absence thing. So basically, today I wrote her a letter saying I decided put in my resignation because I decided that once my mom "gets better" I am going to go to school full time and not work during that time. I know she is probably going to question why I just didn't put in a leave of absence, but oh well. I kind of created a mess for myself because I lied, which I thought saying I left like that for a family emergency would make it easier on myself and it wouldn't look so bad leaving like I did. Oh well. At least I will be sending that letter tomorrow so I can finally get this over with. I need to concentrate on animations for my class now anyways.