I'm sorry you lost your dad Revo. Everyone says it's a blessing and that he's not in pain anymore, which is true. But after a few times of hearing I just wanted to slap that person and tell them to shut up, it might be so, but it was my dad that was finally taken away and gone forever, and I wouldn't see him again.
Maybe it will be a little easier on your mum seeing she has her religion to turn to. And making a fuss over her tomorrow will be really nice too for her.

Another hard part for you now too, with your dad's funeral. I didn't think I would want to, but I went with mum and it was me that chose dads coffin, I wanted the bright pink one they had and was going to glue glitter on, mum and I laughed about that and thought it would make dad raise his eyebrows and give us that silly look he used to do, so we thought we'd better not XD
But I did find the courage to sing and play two songs at dads funeral that he loved to hear me sing when I visited him in hospital, maybe you could do something too .
I hope the next week will go ok and pass by quickly with everything, give your mum a hug from me and my mum.
xo