Oh man

I could say that I've been there because I've lost some relatives because of cancer too, like my uncle who got it in the liver. But still I can't really know what you're going through. My uncle was close to me mainly because he was a dentist too and helped me through my career, but I didn't exactly live a childhood with him like I did with my dad, plus, I didn't get to see him during his last couple of months. They're just very different circumstances.

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad, Revo, it really must be hard on you I know I can't really offer any advice, Safila is much wiser on this and you should listen to her. But you know, even though we haven't really talked in years, I'm still your friend and I still consider you so, which is why it pains me to see you in this situation. You can feel free to approach me if you need someone to talk with or you feel like catching up. I can understand your need to distance yourself from other people, I feel like that too at times (I have my reasons), and that's ok, I know it's hard to keep contact with friends through the years like this.
But just remember that I won't ever forget you My best wishes for you and your family.