Thanks Thanks:  6

Thread: The Community Advice Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hmm, from the sound of it, this place is 60 $ per month more, but has a lot of extra options, an extra room.
    I think if you're looking for a home, and don't plan on moving around much (because in the end, how many times would you wanna move untill you find something you are happy with?)

If you can make it, and knowing Pat is coming to live there for good, looking at all the extra options this new place has, and you feel like "this is it", then I would so *go for it*.
    I've lived in many houses, and I still haven't been able to call one of those houses "my home", because I just don't like how they look, the inside (well, we're renovating now, but it's so limited in what you can do in the end, and it'll never be how you really want it, I know that, but still).
    So I would totally go for it, if you think that place could be a "dream" house.
    Last edited by nathalie; August 2nd, 2014 at 11:13 AM.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu