Actually, my father used to be an ***. My mother have been preaching this when she divorced him, The problem with him is that he was always blame his kids over the mishap that happened to him. he thinks that I hate him because I have a mood swing aiming at him, actually I hate him because he didn't want to admit that he's wrong and being a delusional bad father. during my teenage years, goddamn he doesn't know how to be a good dad at all. I'm still bitter with every male uncles treat me like an adult instead of treat me as respect as a teenagers.

so my teenage years was a **** show, that's why I set refuge on this forum just to talk to someone who have the same age as mine.

I don't want to be anorexic, my chemicals was unbalanced on september and my appetite lose greatly for 4 months, but I have to give my thanks to my surgeon that I should seek out psychiatric help after the operation, I did not refuses any therapies, it just someone noticed the problem of my mental health during the end of the pain.