Thanks Thanks:  11

Thread: It Made My Day (post your happy here)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's lovely Nathalie.

As for me, well on Friday I picked up my new car, so I've been in a very good mood all weekend.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King Simba View Post
    As for me, well on Friday I picked up my new car, so I've been in a very good mood all weekend.
    Wow, new car is huge happy! Congrats and may you have many happy (and safe!) years with it!

Is it brand-brand-new, or pre-owned?
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    Wow, new car is huge happy! Congrats and may you have many happy (and safe!) years with it!

Is it brand-brand-new, or pre-owned?
    It's an ex demo car, which means it was used as a car to show people and do test drives in. It has only over 1000 miles on the clock and was registered in January this year, so yes, practically it is new. The only owner it has had is the dealership I bought it from.

The car I had before wasn't even that old either (2014) but it just wasn't economical enough. My new car is a diesel and still on a full tank of fuel even though I have probably done over 100 miles in it since I bought it. No more constant trips to the petrol station, yay!

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook