Thanks Thanks:  7
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: How Are You Feeling? In Picture or GIF!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just waiting for today to be over, so I can have my day off tomorrow!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I got some serious lack of sleep lately ... boredom is extremely setting in lately, all I do is sleep, and still tired.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

At a glance it's all fine. But under the surface, things are really quite rough right now

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear Kanu Hope you'll feel better soon.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This has been me since finishing my last college class almost two weeks ago XD Since I'm looking for work and sitting around at home a lot, I have a lot of time to think, which is sometimes not so great; but I've also been catching up with some people and made some great new friends recently, so overall, really not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    At a glance it's all fine. But under the surface, things are really quite rough right now
    I hope things get better for you, Kanu.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

First day of summer football workouts have started. My legs are on the edge of failure, there's so much lactic acid in my arms that it hurts to bend them, and I'm pretty sure that there's a missing vertebrae in my lower back now. Couple that with the fact that it was in the morning and I immediately had to go to work on my feet for six hours after that, yeah, I am in incredible pain.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

....Long day at work x_x

I'm sorry to hear that, I know the feeling very well I hope you'll be alright soon.

Hugs for Kanu

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope you feel better soon, Kanu. And I know that I don't know you very well, but I'd be willing to listen if you need to talk to someone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    for Kanu. Sorry things aren't so good right now.

I've been watching Zootopia...

*Team Night Sky*

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Awww. Thanks, guys, I appreciate it

-----

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So much coughing.

*Team Night Sky*

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hyper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So sleepy >p<
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I don't get people who prefer to have a major plot twist in a movie/TVseries spoiled. I really don't get them.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post

I don't get people who prefer to have a major plot twist in a movie/TVseries spoiled. I really don't get them.

I actually prefer knowing what's going to happen
    Plot twists usually confuse me so if I know in advance what's going to happen, it's not as jarring.
    The downside of being a dummy, I suppose >-<

Pretty happy, reading and watching stuff ^-^
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After settled my first traffic summons/tickets? I may have found another 3 separate summons. This going to be a bad month for me without any self enjoyment salary.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post

I actually prefer knowing what's going to happen
    Plot twists usually confuse me so if I know in advance what's going to happen, it's not as jarring.
    The downside of being a dummy, I suppose >-<
    I should have added some context there :'D
    I was watching Stranger Things with my sister (I had already seen it, but my sis wanted to watch it, so I put it on for her). I don't know where her attention span is at because she keeps asking a lot of questions as we're watching the show: "what's gonna happen? is he going to kill her? tell me!", and I'm like "watch the show, the show is telling you, sheesh!"
    An episode ended with a cliffhanger, and I wasn't going to tell her what happens next because it's quite a major spoiler. At first I just teased her, but she kept on nagging me to tell her what happens until it escalated to her almost getting angry at me. So for the sake of not arguing I told her the spoiler and her reaction was just "aahh... ok".
    I thought that was kind of depressing, when I saw it myself I was at the edge of my seat, really excited, but when I told her the spoiler it sounded... kinda dumb, one thing is actually watching it and another is saying it with my own words, and my words definitely didn't have the same effect as the show had on me.
    I don't get what's so exciting about knowing that stuff beforehand, watching a suspense movie/TVshow is about living the events along with the characters and be surprised with them ><
    But I guess in the end it's still just a matter of preferences, of course

Oh and as for me right now...

It's been an exhausting day, and I haven't been feeling so well lately. Not in my best mood.

- Hamlet

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I also kind of get the wanting to know beforehand what's going to happen, at least in TV shows or films... xP It depends a lot on what I'm watching of course, but I can get so worked up about it sometimes and I like to be able to relax and pay attention to the production At the same time, I get your frustration too, Leor. There's excitement in not knowing too and it's great to be along for the ride a good plot twist brings out. Your sister's loss here, haha.

Also *hugs*

As for myself, I'm kinda like... this, I guess:

I recently signed off my charge as a full-timer at my student union, because our year was up. Now I'm following the progress of our successors and thinking back on what we were doing around this time last year and feeling nostalgic in a sort of sad way... Like standing on a rock in dramatic wind watching a ship you could have been on sail away but knowing it is for the best I guess I'm missing it so darn much though. It was a tough year in many aspects, but I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

-----

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    I should have added some context there :'D
    I was watching Stranger Things with my sister (I had already seen it, but my sis wanted to watch it, so I put it on for her). I don't know where her attention span is at because she keeps asking a lot of questions as we're watching the show: "what's gonna happen? is he going to kill her? tell me!", and I'm like "watch the show, the show is telling you, sheesh!"
    An episode ended with a cliffhanger, and I wasn't going to tell her what happens next because it's quite a major spoiler. At first I just teased her, but she kept on nagging me to tell her what happens until it escalated to her almost getting angry at me. So for the sake of not arguing I told her the spoiler and her reaction was just "aahh... ok".
    I thought that was kind of depressing, when I saw it myself I was at the edge of my seat, really excited, but when I told her the spoiler it sounded... kinda dumb, one thing is actually watching it and another is saying it with my own words, and my words definitely didn't have the same effect as the show had on me.
    I don't get what's so exciting about knowing that stuff beforehand, watching a suspense movie/TVshow is about living the events along with the characters and be surprised with them ><
    But I guess in the end it's still just a matter of preferences, of course

Oh and as for me right now...

It's been an exhausting day, and I haven't been feeling so well lately. Not in my best mood.
    She sounds exactly like me >p<
    I ask questions all the time

It's not the excitement, but the feeling of just knowing things that drives me to ask for spoilers.
    I also tend to have the most extreme reactions to happenings (reveals, deaths, etc.) which is probably really bad for my health ^^'
    Most people just go like "Ooh! Ahh! Aww!", while I'm sitting there yelling my little heart out

Also, same here. The evening turned out to be quite... troublesome :/
    First, the smallest dog peed on the biggest dog's bed. Since it's too big to put in the washer, I had to painstakingly clean that thing.
    Then the middle pup pooped on the carpet. I somehow managed to miss that, and because she's a lil' doggie, she ran in it and got it everywhere, so then I had to go clean all of that up >~<
    (This happened áfter I had given her a bath, too...)
    After, I went to make dinner, and just after I got done making soup, I managed to spill it, burning myself and getting it all over the kitchen, including all over the white walls. Joy.

So I just kinda made tea and I'm attempting to relax
    ~ЖΔЖ~