Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Simba's Pride thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    As I've stated many times before, Kovu is rawr ... Vitani, meh, not really my type, and she's so pointy ... Kovu's much rawrer than Vitani ...
    your great, i always agree with you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Simba's Pride thread

Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
    I couldn't find any general SP threads in the search, just specifics like Kopa, Vitani, Nuka's death, etc...so here we can talk about everything in SP
    --------
    I made a list of PRO'S and CON'S in SP

Pros:
    -Adult Kiara is cool!
    -Nuka, Vitani, Zira, and Kovu are awesome new characters.
    -Interesting storyline if you look beyond the flaws
    -I personally liked the skies better in SP
    -I liked how the prides (Outsiders and Pridelanders) united
    -I liked the opening scene as much as CoL

Cons:
    -IMO, cub Kiara is annoying as heck
    -Some of the animation is poor
    -IMO, the Simba in SP is horribly annoying
    -Nala is different
    -No explanation is given as to where the outsiders came from and why Simba hates them so much, etc.

SO...
    Pros:
    1. Adult Kiara has her good sides, but still I can't see anything I love in her. Though, I don't hate her, I like her, but she's not one of my favorites.
    2. I only agree that Kovu is awesome of those.
    3. Yeah, quite interesting.
    4. I think they're good in both TLK 1 and TLK 2.
    5. I liked that part too.
    6. I like "Circle of life" more.

Cons:
    1. I agree.
    2. I agree.
    3. I ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE! :disagree:
    He's just behaving right if you look what he's gone through. He doesn't want Kiara to go through what he did. Emotional pain hurts, he knows that. And he cares about his daughter. In my opinion, he's very wise in his acting. GO SIMBA!
    4. Nala is not different in my opinion, she just don't have a big part in the movie.
    5. I agree a little about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You have a point about Simba's attitude Nalinda, but I didn't like how Simba broke his promise to Kiara, having them spy on her during her first hunt... :

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re: Simba's Pride thread

Originally posted by Nalinda
    Pros:
    1. Adult Kiara has her good sides, but still I can't see anything I love in her. Though, I don't hate her, I like her, but she's not one of my favorites.
    2. I only agree that Kovu is awesome of those.
    3. Yeah, quite interesting.
    4. I think they're good in both TLK 1 and TLK 2.
    5. I liked that part too.
    6. I like "Circle of life" more.

Cons:
    1. I agree.
    2. I agree.
    3. I ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE! :disagree:
    He's just behaving right if you look what he's gone through. He doesn't want Kiara to go through what he did. Emotional pain hurts, he knows that. And he cares about his daughter. In my opinion, he's very wise in his acting. GO SIMBA!
    4. Nala is not different in my opinion, she just don't have a big part in the movie.
    5. I agree a little about that.
    well said, I couldn't say it better myself, Nala is still a main character she just doesn't appear as much as she does in LK.

response to Ciara - Zira isn't trying to Save Kiara! She trys to claw her and get her to fall down the cliff where she's hanging on for life. I also don't think it's suicide, she looses grip of the rock and falls.

BYE BYE ZIRA BYE BYE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re: Re: Simba's Pride thread

Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    I also don't think it's suicide, she looses grip of the rock and falls.
    Yeah, because death is lyk, TOTALLY COOL, omg.

Simba's character was horrible in SP, IMO. He doesn't trust Kiara a bit, to the point where he has to send people to spy on her. To spy on her - he's not even honest with her, he can't come out and say he wants T&P to accompany her.. he tells them to do it in secret. Then, he bans Kiara something that's nessicary (hunting) for something that wasn't her fault (the fire). He's also rather close-minded, he can't come to terms with the fact that, maybe, Kovu might not be evil. He's paranoid, a bit arrogant, overprotective, untrusting - everything that TLK1 Simba wasn't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Preach it Somby ^^

Yeah.. it's hard to balance out which was worse: Simba or the amount of times 'yee-haw' was said or Kiara

Pick one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Simba's Pride thread

Originally posted by Sombolia
    He's also rather close-minded, he can't come to terms with the fact that, maybe, Kovu might not be evil. He's paranoid, a bit arrogant, overprotective, untrusting - everything that TLK1 Simba wasn't.
    His personality in SP is well justified. Why wouldn't you be paranoid after your own uncle killed your father and compleatly stuffed up your life?

I wouldn't want to take any chances with Kovu if I were put in Simba's position either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah I think Simba reacts the way anyone would in his situation. He knows how bad his younger years were and he just dosn't want the same for Kiara. He also admits he was wrong and accepts things for the way they are which is a hard thing to do. He learnt from his mistakes. =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In my world , Zira grabs Kiara and throws her off the cliff and into the water. Simba, enraged attacks Zira and they both fall off into the water. which of course leads to a waterfall . and what's waiting at the bottom of the waterfall? the Crocodiles! and they all eat the lions . Kovu and Nala relieved that their annoying relatives are gone . have a big party in the process. and a few months later that circle of life starts over with Kovu and Nala's cub . The End

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by starlioness
    In my world , Zira grabs Kiara and throws her off the cliff and into the water. Simba, enraged attacks Zira and they both fall off into the water. which of course leads to a waterfall . and what's waiting at the bottom of the waterfall? the Crocodiles! and they all eat the lions . Kovu and Nala relieved that their annoying relatives are gone . have a big party in the process. and a few months later that circle of life starts over with Kovu and Nala's cub . The End
    That is the BEST THEORY I have ever heard. I'm not being sarcastic, either. XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry but I think its rubbish, .

(Dont mind me)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's fabulous! Nala and Kovu.....no Simba or Kiara......works for me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think Simba and Nala switched bodies after Kiara was born (must've been that crazy nut Rafiki), and Nala was still suffering from PPD....

BTW, Lucy, your sig cracks me up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Fic it! FIC IT! XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    certainlly different but i don't think Kiara or Simba desrve that!

and Somby i didn't sau dying was cool Zira deserved it though and it wasn't Suicide!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Simba's Pride thread

Originally posted by Sombolia
    Then, he bans Kiara something that's nessicary (hunting)
    <inappropriately placed joke>Kiara stunk at hunting. xD </inappropriately placed joke>

Ravoc - I'm gunna go with the yee-haw. I was thinking, "Wtf, is this Texas now!?" ( No offense intended to any of my my southwestern-dwelling dahlings. ^_^ )

And I still believe that Zira commited suicide despite what's being said. I would if I were in her position. My pride turned on me, my kids turned on me, I'm dangling from a rock with some prissy princess standing above me trying to make a name for herself, and all that stands between being reunited with my mate and living is a river - psh, if I can't reach the paw and take her with me I'm goin' for the afterlife.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm.. No Simba, no good TLK.
    And I think Simba is not acting wrong.. He's overprotective yes.. And SO f****** what? What has he gone through? He has got a big excuse.
    I love Simba.. And I've always understood him why he does things and stuff.
    Oh and to hell with Zira.. haha I can't stand her. Scar was after all smart!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala the Lion
    I also don't think it's suicide, she looses grip of the rock and falls.
    ...then why was she grinning the whole way down?

Lol! Good story

Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    And I still believe that Zira commited suicide despite what's being said. I would if I were in her position. My pride turned on me, my kids turned on me, I'm dangling from a rock with some prissy princess standing above me trying to make a name for herself, and all that stands between being reunited with my mate and living is a river - psh, if I can't reach the paw and take her with me I'm goin' for the afterlife.
    Much agreement. Suicide really fits her more. The only thing missing was her wailing "Scar! I am comming!!" before dropping off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know that the Lion King addresses anger and murder but im not sure about suicide. Zira would have done anything to survive that fall and have another shot at Simba. She didnt want to let him win that easy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it was suicide. She refuses Kiara's help, she smiles as she falls....it's obvious to me.