We saw the show yesterday in London, and I have to say, it was quite dissapointing.
I don't know if it's because of the British accent, though I've never experienced that before the 4 previous times I've seen it, but last night, it sounded like everyone was just rambling their lines, to make them squeeze in, in the time they had.

Especially the kids, they talked so fast, that I kept thinking to myself "breath, for crying out loud".

Nick Afoa as Simba was good, good voice, but my favorite will always be Jonathan. Understudy since 2001, lead Simba later on (and sadly moved on to other projects after more then 10 years).
Nick has been Jonathan's replacement.

When Simba and Nala meet again, it didn't even take Simba half a second to say "Nala, is that you??" and I thought, could have at least waited another second, or stumbled a little.

It just all felt very rambled, cramped and jammed into the time they had.
I don't remember it being like this the previous times.

The one change we noticed was, Timon actually did the hula!

Also, the "Let it go" that Zazu sings, please change it back to Supercalifragilisticexpialidosious, or something else.
I'm so sick and fed up with anything Frozen, and that line has been in there ever since the movie came out. Time for a change again.