Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flaws in TLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Flaws in TLK

Recent threads have been generating alot of anti-SP/TLK3 behavior, so I thought we'd give fans of those movies a bit of a break. For once.

So, what are some flaws/things that bug you from the original TLK?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala!

Other than her, the flaws don't bug me much.

But I've always wondered how Scar knew where the cubs were going to end up at the end of the hyena chase

Unless he was running along side *L*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe he told the hyenas to chase them there.. er. It was a dead end, wasn't it? Or yeah, maybe ran alongside using the oh-so-convienently placed over head ledge

Nala bugged me too.. a little. I like adult Nala, but cub Nala was a little annoying, I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Flaws in TLK... hmm... Scar!

As you probably already know, I would prefer a movie with no violence and death at all ... that means no Scar =) ... maybe a better movie would've included how all the lions worked together to overcome a different adversary =) ...
    Scar makes TLK what it is today, end of.

Flaws in TLK for me would be the Morning Report on the DVD. I thought it was lame and ruined an awesome film.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love TLK. It's the best..
    And I think it is Mufasa who makes that film.. to be honest. Simba would've NEVER returned without him..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes but without Scar, Simba would've never run away in the first place because Mufasa wouldn't have been killed. So there =P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm.. Yes but without Mufasa.. Iestyn.. Simba would not been even born. But hakuna matata. All the characters makes the movie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, well, Timon and Pumbaa did seem a little annoying in some parts but still, I did like them both (they're still both good characters... ) I don't really think there's anything major that annoys me though in TLK.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by va-kasi
    Nala!

Other than her, the flaws don't bug me much.

But I've always wondered how Scar knew where the cubs were going to end up at the end of the hyena chase

Unless he was running along side *L*
    who does Nala bug you

stl thats a good one! I think Scar's a good villian though, Flaws in Simbas Pride - Vitani!

oh and Zira's Voice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    I would love a lion-size adult Simba plushie, that would own ...
    I have one that is almost the real size (if it really was the real size it would be VERY big) just a little smaller. He takes up my whole bed. I had it from a store when they stopped sell the TLK videos (that's why he was so big, so the customers could see him from the floor, up there on the TALL shelf x). They were going to throw away the plushie (!crazy people!) but thanks to my grandma, she took care of that, and now it's mine and I'll never give it back *haha*. Not that I think they want it back, but anyway

And the flaws in TLK ... The Morning Report really destroyed it a bit ... I don't know why they even bothered to do a new song, it doesn't make any sense for the movie if it's there or not Oo ... I can't think of any other flaws right now, it has been to much about SP the latest days xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would love life size cub Nala and Simba and Adult one's too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yea, an adult Nala too would be cool..xD Not as cubs, we already have a lot of them, that's enough...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The only Flaw I have with the LK is when - THE LION KING - appears to signal the end of the movie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hehe there is alot of Cub one's the one's from Disneyland Paris/Florida/Euro Disney are the best one's though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon and Pumbaa should have been evil. And not so... stupid? Yeah, comic relief is good, but too much is bad. In all the movies, they're my least favorite characters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Timon and Pumba should of wisened up as time went by i agree, ok when Simba's a cub they can be stupid but they should of got smarter as he grow up coz although they don't get bigger or change apperance surely they still get older with Simba :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Didn't like cub Nala, imo. There were some parts of IJCWtBK (the animation, not the song) that I didn't like, like Simba and Nala on the animal tower, I thought it was a little too cartoony like something from Donald Duck .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Let's face it, folks - without Scar, there wouldn't be a movie.

The point of IJCWTBK was to be colorful, cartoony - remember, we're seeing it from Simba's POV, and as he's still young, his vision of the future would be very bright/colorful etc.. whereas in Be Prepared we're seeing Scar's POV, so everything's dark, harsher colors, etc..

Aww. Timmykins. *pets Timon*

@simba2662: I hate that part! :woeisme:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What I don't like about TLK 1? Simple.

The Lion King fans.

Well, let me be more specific on that xD The fans have taken what was a very simple basic story and just made it this big complicated mess. Take The Lion King at face value people =/ Not 'Who is Nala's dad' and 'Was Scar really evil?' etc etc etc Movies are best at face value x)

Other than that.... I'd have to say... idk.. I can't think of any right now x)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Really? Personally, I like theorizing.. XP But that's just me, after all.