Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Quick-moving RP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its heaven." Kovujin commented. "I've loved it the years i've been here."

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, that's why I really hope we don't get turned away from the pride I don't know what the king will think of 3 cubs without any parents I guess we just don't want to leave just a little nervous about it. " Ballard said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So you've been here a long time then?" Mizani smirked.

"I thought you seemed like a Pridelander"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smirked, "Yeah, been here a year.. Didn't I tell you that? hmm must have forgot about that." , He looked down at the cubs
    "It doesnt matter if you have parents here, everyone will watch after you" Kovujin smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, if you want you can play with me anytime" Mizani smiled, her fondness for cubs showing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kovujin smirked, "Yeah, been here a year.. Didn't I tell you that? hmm must have forgot about that." , He looked down at the cubs
    "It doesnt matter if you have parents here, everyone will watch after you" Kovujin smiled.
    "What she's worried about is kinda who our parents were. " Scout said. "We heard from a lot of people how bad me and Ballard's mom and daddy were. And Dusty's parents from what we heard were the same way I guess we're kinda nervous about how we're going to get treated unfairly because of who our parents were" Scout said sadly once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "hmm, I've never heard of your parents, so i'm pretty sure the King wont know either"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well maybe that's because we never told you who our parents were yet" Scout stops himself and ends the topic at that. The last thing Scout wanted is for these 2 new friends to be scared of the 3 of them and never want to hang out with them again. Scout sheds a tear but quickly wipes it away unseen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Probably why," Kovujin said,
    'these cubs seem to have a bad past, wonder what happened' Kovujin thought to himself,
    "Well, almost there" Kovujin said changing the topic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani thought it very untactful of Kovujin to change the subject, but since they were there, she decided it was best.

"We can stay here until the King arrives"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout looks around. "Wow this place looks great" Scout said still on Mizani.

{OOC: Where exactly is there weren't we all ready at Pride Rock?}}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: At the bottem where the stones lead up ..I think :P))
    "Yeah, this is where all the Lions and Lioness of the Pride stay at, You guys can stay here also" Kovujin said with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout: Well hopefully we can stay here. You're not going to tell the king who we're kids of are you? Because if he knew we'd be gone for good.

Ballard: Yeah, and we don't really wanna leave after just making you guys as friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled, "I can't tell him, I don't know your parents" Kovujin smirked, "It wouldnt really matter anyways, Hes really nice, and wouldnt turn down three cubs like you guys"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay if we tell you who our parents were would you promise no wait pinky swear that you won't tell King Simba or anybody else?" Scout asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked at Scout wierd, "Um, Sure Scout.. Is it that bad?" Kovuijn asked, extending his paw to Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We're really cousing of.............. Scar" Scout said muttering under his breath. "We were the kids of Scar's kids." Scout said. "And Dusty over here his parents were also related to Scar. " Scout said sadly shaking his paw. "That means you ca not tell anyone you swore on it"Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smirked, "Uh, I've heard of this 'Scar', But I never knew he had kids.. wierd, I wont tell anyone believe me" Kovujin said with a smile. "But if the king asks.. You better had tell the truth."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout and the rest feel bad. Because they know there just as well as sitting ducks. There would be no way that they'll be invited into the pridelands."Maybe we should just leave now and save the king the trouble of Exiling us." Scout said sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin laughed at the comment, he wasnt being rude or anything. just found it funny, "Why do you always think of the bad things? The King wont exile you just cause your related to Scar, You never did anything wrong... Hopefully, But thats not the point, he did it, not you" Kovujin said smiling, He pulled Scout to his side, "Besides, If he did exile you, I'd stay with you, just to make sure your safe" Kovujin smiled.