Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick-moving RP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani looked up the steps of Priderock.

"It sure is huge" She said, walking up the steps.

"I can see why this place is so safe"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin laughed a little, "Yup if your here your perfectly fine, there hasnt been an attack here for a year now, well since i've gotten here there hasnt been any."

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sounds like a dream home" Mizani thought out loud.

"Its a shame all lions can't live in peace and security like this"

Mizani sighed thinking of her cousin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "yeah, Some are just well.. too stubborn to come here or well, Just don't care about themselves that much, If they came here i'm sure they'd love it, I've tried getting my Sister to come here from the Outlands countless times, she just doesnt want to," Kovujin said with a sigh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Your sister lives in the Outlands?" Mizani asked, her ears perking up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes, She lives there with her mate Josac, he's really nice I met him once, but only once. Shes seems to like him so I guess I should like him" Kovujin said smiling, "But. That doesnt make her a bad person cause shes from the Outlands, just she likes an Outlander, so shes classified as an Outlander."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I never thought she was a bad person. Some lions can't help where or how they live" Mizani said, finally reaching the top of Priderock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled, "Exactly, Lets see" Kovujin said reaching the last step, "hes usually around here, or inside the Den," Kovujin said pointing at the cave entrance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Does the King have a name?" Mizani asked, peering into the cave, trying to see someone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: I think you mean king by that but yeah..))

"Yes, he does, his name is Simba."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Sorry about that. Typo, but now fixed))

"He doesn't seem to be in at the moment" Mizani said sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked into the Den, "oh, I'm sorry, But.. He'll come back.. eventually" Kovujin said, "What would you like to do until then?" Kovujin asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't know. Theres not much I can do until he comes back"

Mizani looked around her a second time, but the King was indeed no where to be seen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin sighed, he wished he could have helped Mizani a little more,
    "Sorry that hes not here, I can go try and find him for you?" Kovujin asked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That would be kind of you" Mizani smiled, flicking her tail around Kovujins cheek.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin blushed, "Uh, No problem," Kovujin said walking towards the steps of Pride Rock leading down to the Pride Lands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani sat down now, wondering what to do now.

Kovujin was gone, and attempting convasation with the other lioness's might cause disaster.

The thought of sleep came to mind, and she settled herself down near a rock and closed her eyes. Slipping into a deep slumber, Mizani dreamed of many things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin strolled down the Stones of Pride Rock, he looked left and right, he didn't know where to begin looking, he decided to head right, he walked along on the fields of the Pride Lands and saw many a herds of Antelopes and Wildebeasts, he decided to leave them alone for now, he would come back later when he got hungry. He jumped on a rock and looked all around him, not seeing Simba he walked off towards somewhere else.. He padded up to the Waterhole to look and see if Simba was there. He looked over to the otherside, No one was in sight, well no one that was important to him right now. He walked to the left again and started walking towards where the Outlands would begin, He looked out in the Outlands, no one was there either, he turned around and walked along the edge, maybe he was patroling the Borders of the Pride Lands to see if someone would come in or not. He walked all the way around the Pride Lands, he found nothing, Where was simba, He thought to himself, this was getting quite annoying. He decided to head back to Pride Rock, he gave up on looking for Simba... When he got back he padded up the Stones and to the Den, He saw Mizani was still asleep,

"Hmm, Still sleeping I see," Kovujin said.

He Then laid down next to her, not getting to close so he didn't invade her privacy. He yawned and let out a sigh at the same time and laid his head between his paws, drifting off to sleep next to her, he had no dreams it was like, he was just lying there wasting time, which was actually what he was doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Woken up by Kovujin, Mizani yawned, her right ear twiching back and forth.

She decided not to disturb Kovujin, and she groomed her paw, wondering what to do.
    Getting up on all fours, she wandered down the steps of Priderock. Kovujin had been kind enough to go search for the King, but now she'd use her own eyes and ears, in a search.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin opened his left eye a little watching Mizani walk off. When she was out of sight he got up and went down the stones leading down to the Pride Lands, she wasn't to far away, he stayed close to her, watching her. He wasnt to close so she could smell his scent, plus the wind was blowing away from her so that was good too. He walked up to her closer, and accidentally stepped on a twig -Snap!- He looked left and right fast, he saw a boulder and ran behind it, once under shelter there he started breathing hard and a little slow at the same time, he wondered if she had saw him. he decided he would see if she did or not, he poked his head over the boulder.