Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick-moving RP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Fabulous RP name STL I'll sign up a new char now...))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (I don't think I'll be using this seeing as I don't really RP here as much as I used to. Sorry...)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Good idea STL, At a way to use the old noggin. ...))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Thats.. Old in Lion years right? XD...Sorry if i'm wrong . ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Just quit it KTL Your both old and wrinkly. End of story jk So when do we start?))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin opened his eyes and blinked twice, he looked around the cave, everyone was still asleep, He got up on all fours and stretched a little and let out a yawn, He walked to the entrance of the Den and looked around, the sun was starting to rise casting huge shadows on everything that stood out, he walked to the tip of Pride Rock and looked out, he saw the Animals were starting to wake up too, He laughed at the thought of soon they would most likely get hunted by the lioness as they went out on their morning hunts. he looked downwards at the ground so far below him, there wasnt much down to see there, if you fell you would most likely die, he wasnt going to prove this theory though, he chuckled at the thought, He moved over to the stones leading off of Pride Rock and went down them heading towards the Waterhole to get a quick drink of water. He passed on the way there a herd of Antelopes, and Wildebeasts, seeing him approach they all ran not knowing if he was wanting to hunt them or not. when he reached the Waterhole he lapped up a few quick drinks of water and layed down staring at the sunrise, he loved just sitting down and watching the sun rise up to the sky, it wasnt the funnest thing to do, but it was something to do before everyone woke up, he enjoyed the peace and tranquility in the air through out the morning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mizani skipped throught the lush green grass. The morning in the Pridelands was indeed beautiful, pink and purple streaking the sky.

She saw the herds. They didn't make much sound, as if they didn't want to disturb the tranquil morning.
    They lifted their heads, incase she was feeling the need to hunt. Mizani didn't need to hunt anything right now, but almost as if she told them telepathically, she had one thought.

I'll be back for you later

As Mizani traveled further, she began to wonder what stories had come from the Pridelands, that were intertwined and mixed with tales of truth and fantasy.

She lifted her huntress nose, and scented a water hole. Thirst was a main priority right now, and she headed towards the the water source.

To her surprise, when she arrived there, a lion with a golden mane was sitting there already.

He looked friendly, and perhaps he could be of some assistance.

Stepping out of the grass, she smiled at the lion, hoping to make a good impression.

"Hi, can you offer a stranger some help?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked back to see an Lioness approach him, "hello, Sure I'd be glad to help, What do you need?" Kovujin said smiling. "Oh, before we go on, My names Kovujin,"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nice to meet you Kovujin"

Mizani smiled and dipped her head in respect.

"If its not to much trouble, do you know where I can find the King of these Pridelands?"

He seems nice. I wonder if all the lions in the Pride are like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yep, At Pride Rock, Would you like me to show you?" Kovujin asked,
    wow she sure is nice to me, wonder if her parents raised her to be like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure, just let me get a drink first"

Mizani walked over to the waterhole and took a long drink.

She watched the sunrise and thought how pretty it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin walked to the waterhole also, he lapped up the water slowly, then turned to the Lioness, "Didn't quite catch your name. Or are you too afraid to tell it to strangers?" Kovujin asked smiling a little bit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Normallly I would be, but you seem the trustworthy type, so my names Mizani"

Why do I feel like I've known this lion all my life? He seems like the kind of person who'd make a trustworthy friend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled, "Thanks for trusting me, Not many people do that... Anyways, shall we head to Pride Rock now?" Kovujin asked with a smile on his face.

shes a little on the protective side when it comes to things about herself, but other than that.. Shes really nice, wonder if she would like to be friends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure" Mizani smiled, walking into the grass and waited for Kovujin to follow.

"How long have you been here in the Pridelands?" She asked, curious to know more about him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin walked a little ahead of Mizani but not by far, "hmm, About a year now I think" Kovujin said smiling, he started walking in the direction of Pride Rock, "You'll love it here if you decide to stay"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You mean if the King lets me stay. I hope he does, I came here to the Pridelands in search of stories. They always fascinated me as a cub, and I think stories are the heart of a pride"

Mizani had just summed up one of her main dreams in a short explanation.

Perhaps she thought it was easier to explain to Kovujin because she somehow know how that he's understand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin smiled, "yeah my mom used to tell me all about this place before I went to sleep as a cub, was great when she was around" Kovujin smiled, "Theres a lot of history behind this place, You can find out a lot from the King, and he will definitly let you stay, He couldn't say no to a lioness like you" Kovujin said smiling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What that supposed to mean?" Mizani smirked, feeling like she was talking to an old cubhood friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm? oh that, The King never turns down a lioness in search of a home, hes to nice, Hes kind of a . Well Softy if you ask me" Kovujin said with a little laugh as he walked up the Steps to Pride Rock, "This way" Kovujin said motioning with his paw.