Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1207

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    aww, i know how it is Fuzzy .. Im sure you will feel better soon and that maybe you will get to see this girl again even *cross finger* ^^

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    I was just thinking, if you're coming over again in June, I might even be able to come down to meet up with you two, providing you and Adam want me there that is. I just thought it'd be cool if we could all meet up again like we did back in August...
    If you feel like coming over to Sweden, so sure Adam's visiting me this time =3 Though I plan to come over to the UK at some point this summer (if I get a job/earn enough money), so maybe we'll be able to meet up then

Aww, and I'm sorry to hear, Fendi :/ I know how it is too... But I agree with what Ki said ^^

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Originally posted by O_o
    i also just heard i got an e-ticket and i know they cause trouble -.-
    I never had a problem with E-ticket and I have used one for over 10 times. I wouldn't be worried as long as you got your ticket from trustworthy site.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yea it is from my organizations site but sometimes they cause trouble anyway due to website problems or something, i dont know, but i have heard things (never been through it myself though) .. i think i might mix it with printing the ticket/ have the ticket on your card (and cards use to not work for some people)

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Well the only things why E-ticket wouldn't work is if it's connected to the card of purchaser and someone else than the one who pays the ticket try to travel or if the site you buy it wont make the reservation for you.

besides that, they normally don't even check the ticket, but just ask your name and so and check it from the computer. They actually had to do it that way the last time I traveled because I guess I deleted my Email and I couldn't remember where I bought my ticket. So don't worry, you will be all set

Hopefully you enjoy your time with Shatara... no matter how much you try to deny it

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i am not trying to deny something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by O_o
    i am not trying to deny something
    Everyone knows what's going on my dear .
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    psh, i said im not trying to deny something

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I never post here because I have no reason. Until now.

It's more of -my- love life, not his. He doesn't even know I'm assuming. I'm obsessed. And it's such a sudden onset it drives me nuts. 24/7 it's all I think about and I get angry, like leave me alone (my thoughts).

I've never loved anyone like this, or had the guts to say anything. Because...my mind says you do it now they'll run away, you never do it, they'll just wander off, if I do it ever I wouldn't do it right; what if they don't eve care?

It makes me paranoid...I have problems.

More or less, lol...but I assume I'll just blurt it out? Better than never.

:Ooo:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Totally been there, Utora. I know exactly how you feel. I made the choice of never telling, and my feelings ended up fading slowly into the distance, but I always keep wondering about the "What if?", and thinking about it every now and then... That's just to give you an idea what might be at the end of that tunnel.
    I totally hope you make what you feel is the best choice for yourself. That's the only way you're ever gonna be satisfied with it. My advice is, don't compromise between your reason, fears and emotions.