Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki
    XD Well, at least he doesn't know about all this...
    He's been dead for almost half a year. *pokes account* Unless he's lurking... <.< >.>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
    I have some slightly funny stories on this from working fast food:

First a customer comes up to the window I work at
    me: hello, can I help you?
    customer: O_O
    Me: ehm... is there something you want?...
    Customer: O_O
    me:... ehm... well have a nice day.
    customer O_O ---> ^_^ ---> O_O
    Co-worker from next window: Hey! That girl wanted me to tell you you're cute

then there's others

Customer just approching my window after stopping by earlier: Hey! do you have a girlfriend?
    Me (somewhat confused as to why they were asking me this): no...
    Customer: You're not gay are you?
    Me: no
    cust num 1 (there was two in the car): Cani have your phone number?!
    Cust two: oh no you don't! I saw him first!
    my boss: Hey come here for a minute
    Me: I'm sorry, my boss needs to see me
    Me: *whew*

Thing like this keep happening... I dunno why... I mean I for one am not that kind of guy... I won't go with some total stranger...
    LMAO, I can't believe that really happened to you. Nothing like that would ever happen here in our town XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that's so sweet Phantom and Suki! aww.........*group awww*

Anon-that's awesome! you must be pretty cute

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by PhantomBPR
    That dude sucks! Stick with me Suki, I love you.
    That "Dude" does not suck; I was in a relationship with him for a short while, ultimately some issues ended that, but he's good guy and has a good head on his shoulders. Let's show a bit of respect, shall we?

@Suki: I went ahead and reported your post; not acceptable, simply not acceptable. Let's quit insulting certain members of the forum and definately quit insulting people of alternate sexualities. I am offended by you and your comments, mostly because it was blatantly homophobic in nature, as well as directed towards a member who isn't here to defend themselves, and partly because you must have thought no one would have a problem with that. I don't give a damn what happened between you and Simbaa, if anything, keep it off the forum because we don't care, and keep your bigotry comments to yourself. You've said before that certain members attack you on the forum, so I'll make it clear that this is meant to be offensive.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Oh brother ...

On-topic again ...

I don't think long distance relationships are the best eather.
    Me and Bart only lived 1 hour away, but if he is the only one who can make sure you get to see each other.

I thought I could handle back then, but it became pretty obvious that I couldn't.

But that is so different for every person.

Like I said, I was completely alone at that time, no friends at all, Bart was the only friend I had in that time, but I couldn't go to him.
    So yeah ... sitting alone in my room all day, every day, made it just slightly harder, even though the distance wasn't all that far.
    But you need the possibilities to visit.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nathalie
    Oh brother ...

On-topic again ...

I don't think long distance relationships are the best eather.
    Me and Bart only lived 1 hour away, but if he is the only one who can make sure you get to see each other.

I thought I could handle back then, but it became pretty obvious that I couldn't.

But that is so different for every person.

Like I said, I was completely alone at that time, no friends at all, Bart was the only friend I had in that time, but I couldn't go to him.
    So yeah ... sitting alone in my room all day, every day, made it just slightly harder, even though the distance wasn't all that far.
    But you need the possibilities to visit.
    I had a year and a half long online relationship... My first one with a girl, actually. She's four years older.

Aah, it was a good relationship too. ^_^ But the distance eventually did kill us - we decided to wait until I was 18 to consider getting back together. ^_~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have this to say. Despite personal views on sexual orientation..

Quit attacking it. Homosexuals and lesbians don't attack Heterosexual's sexual orientation. This is a homophobic statement made by you Suki and it will not be tolerated.

As you so rudely pointed out there are homosexual oriented members on this forum and I'm sure that you've managed to offend them. Whether that was or wasn't your attention does not matter in the least.

On top of that, you used quite an adult sentence back there in one of your posts. And I don't give a crap if you're eleven or not, you shouldn't be saying that, or anything like it.

I must also say I'm slightly saddened with the mod staff tha tthey did not notice Suki's foul behavior sooner, and sickened with every one of you who saw it and did nothing! Shame on all of you, seriously. If you see something like that, you're supposed to report it like Pnt did. <<

That is all, DON'T let this EVER happen again. That's the only and final warning anyone is oging to get, this really just ticks me off "

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah Suki I have to agree with the others that that was a wrong thing to say. Be a little more respectful here. Show some maturity.

Ok now to be on topic... Hey MehndiX, you had a long distance relationship like me, being that your loved one lived in Europe, and you lived in the US. (The same situation for me) You live in Austria now I see? What made you decide to move to Austria with SimbaX? (Besides love of course) I mean did you mind moving away from your famliy and friends, how did that work out? I'm just curious.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Suki
    I'm such a romantic geek, that I couple people in my fave shows XD This is finally I thread I belong in.

Well, before last night, I never felt what love REALLY felt like. I still haven't told the ol' fag Simbaa this, because I bet he's probably happy right now having sex with a boy and a plastic penis. Oh joy.
    Romantic geekdom = awesome!

The rest = not!

Seriously, that's maybe one of the.. geez, I don't even know. It's offensive, is what it is. Homophobic. There are members here besides Simbaa (I guess?) who are homo/bisexual, you have no business insulting them like that. I mean, I don't see anyone going around insulting heterosexuals.. no. Just no. That comment was totally uncalled for.

Anyways..

Aww, I'm so happy for everyone in this thread. ^_^ I love to hear when an online relationship works out.. that's such a nice story MehndiX (did I spell that right?).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never been in love before, and still I haven't found him yet. It's impossible to find someone who fits my prefrences here All the guys here are the same. It's like they're all clones of one dude I can't stand.
    I guess it takes alot to get my attention, I'm pretty picky about men. I hate being shouted at and touched especially. If you don't know me, don't TOUCH me :mad: If looks could kill, some boy would have fallen dead yesterday after making physical contact with me, and I'd never seen him before.
    But yeah, I'm basically looking for someone different from all the guys here. Someone with common sense and someone who'll listen to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    By "here" I'm assuming you mean where you live, right?

Anyways, hope you find who you're looking for Reina.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sombolia
    By "here" I'm assuming you mean where you live, right?

Anyways, hope you find who you're looking for Reina.
    LOL, yeah, I do mean here where I live
    And thanks btw

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Reina, believe me I am picky about guys too... That's why I didn't get into a relationship till I was 20... There was this other guy I liked a lot before Petteri... He flirted with me a lot, but he turned out to be a jerk and hurt me. After I was such a great friend to him too. Well it's a good thing that we never got into a relationship, he's a player and has hurt a lot of girls I've heard. He's dangerous (not physically), but he's really cute and has a funny personality, and acts like he cares, but really, he can be very mean. You don't realize what he's really like till you really start like him. But he was mean to me and doesn't even want to be my friend anymore... But people have told me that he doesn't deserve to hang out with someone as nice as me, and he's the one losing out.

But ah well, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm happy... Someone really loves me for who I am, and he makes me feel special.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OMG Sharifu, something similar to that happened to me as well, only the guy wasn't really mean, but he was a jerk and a player and acted like he was ''in love'' with me. I never understood why he was, because he didn't even take the time to get to know me. I realized that he was only ''in love'' with me because he thought I was ''beautiful'' later on

And like you said, I'm glad nothing really happened between us, otherwise I'd probably be miserable now.

I'm glad you found Petteri. Hope you're happy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thank you! I am happy... But I'll be a lot happier on Sunday night!

And even though this guy was only a friend, I was really upset and broken up about him treating me that way. I guess it's because I thought he was such a good friend to me. (Boy was I wrong) I don't understand guys that are players... Can't they just stick to one girl?? :mad:
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    :mad: Ugh, tell me about it....The other day he called my house to tell me that it didn't work out with ''the other girl'' and that he'd still like to be with me :disagree: Yeah right....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Oh my gosh! That's like saying, "You're my second choice." :mad:

You're too good for him. He doesn't deserve someone like you.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aw, thanks Audra That makes me feel really good You're such a great friend.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    You're a great friend too!

I know someday you will find someone. You're a nice and cool girl. Love just happens when you least expect it.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, everything Reina and Sharifu said perfectly described this guy I used to know :woeisme: