Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ah all those lovestories, i love to read them. especially the one from Audra and Petteri. thats because their story inspires me.

im very young but i feel like Audra's story is happening with me aswell. Ah well, i think its all because of my puberty. As some know my story is about Ragoom (duh) and he lives in Wales.

My chance to meet him was smashed by my dad who said England is too expencive. It was like my dream was thorned (ore something) ah well. i do agree with the fact (like my family says) that Ian (ragoom) should visit me first. I think it's kinda of an tradition here in my family oO

Anyways it all began in this year, the very first beginning of my new schoolyear. 2th grade of High School and my relationship with an ex-member from lea grew bigger. Eventually Jonas (the guy im talking about) introduced me to Ian's (now EX) friend. Gareth that was. And after a while Gareth introduced me to Ian. And from the moment i spoke to Ian we both felt different. And after i saw him i totally fell in love with him. And all that time i didnt knew that he felt thesame. Until that day.

I was at my best friend's place (after a few weeks i met ian) and i checked my mailbox on her computer an saw a mail from Jonas, he had something to tell me. Ofcourse he already knew that i had a crush on ian. and so i came on msn and Jonas showed me this conversation he and ian had that same day. When i read that ian explained Jonas that he loved me too. My friend just hugged me all day long. She was like Hyper oO

and that evening me, jonas, ian, gareth and Pawsy (paws of hope here) were in this multiconvo. I'll never forget how ian and i officially got together. Jonas told ian (when i was offline) that i loved him. And when we spoke to eachother for the first time after that we were so nervous. it was just creepy. but then we told eachother and pawsy had the honour to annouce it : p "so, are you two boyfriend and girlfriend now?" ill never forget Pawsy saying that. and then ian asked, it was the best moment of my life.

After a few months ore so ian broke up with me. I wish not to talk about that but it was useless (as he can say it) because he loved me all that time but it was new for him that we had a long-distance relationship. i was used to it, i've had 2 other boyfriends online before ian. but that was so wrong of me.
    anyways after a while ian and i got back together again and since 25 july we are 7 months together. and now i'm aiming for the whole year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am not too good at telling love stories....After I'm married...mine would probably go something like this....."Yeah, We met at this one place. She was cute so I decided to approach her. We became friends and a couple months later we decided to become a couple...a few months after that we did it...and we continued to do it a lot..a few times a day some days....We still do it a lot....Oh yeah, we also got married...I forgot what year that happened, but it happened".....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ lol Roog

Amaryllis that's so sweet! love it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lol, Roog!

Well I have been with my boyfriend for erm.....(has lost count, lol)...2 years and 9 months now. (3 years November 16th). I guess we have kind of a sweet story behind our getting together.

It all started in summer 2002. There was a guy I liked at school, but we were both kind of shy so nothing happened. Over the summer both of us got invited to a pool party at my friend's boyfriend's friend's (phew!) house. He had a big cool house and a pool. But my parents would not let me go because guys were going - even though I was sixteen. (Rolls eyes) And I heard all about the great time they all had for days afterwards. And I was really annoyed because the guy I liked was there. But a couple of weeks later I was invited again and my parents let me go. (Yay!) Well the whole time I was there, we were really awkward around each other, and I met Shaun (the guy who was hosting the pool party). My friends were interfering a lot, and saying that they were sure the guy I liked liked me back. And that night, I slept outside (on a matress under the grass) under the stars, and Shaun slept between me and the guy I liked.

Well I got Shaun's msn and we started talking on msn a lot, he would listen to me about my problems, over that guy and stuff. And he said one day that he would call this guy for me (as he hadn't called me, like I hoped he would do, and I was tormenting myself over it, lol) But when Shaun called me back (we had started talking a lot on the phone by then - up to 3 hours every night) and told me that this guy wasn't interested in me at all. I was crushed, and I cried, a lot.

A few weeks later, I started to suspect that Shaun liked me as more than a friend, just by the way he was acting towards me, and I think he had told one of my friends, and she was dropping hints. Well, he confessed about liking me, and gave me a letter he wrote, which was so sweet and awkward, lol. But I told him that I was not interested. But we started to get closer, a friend and I stayed at his house one night, and Shaun started to put his arm around me and I let him. He even asked me out, but I said no.

He started coming to my house to see me. And one evening, he came to see me, and we were just sitting there, and then he kissed me. My first ever kiss. A few days later he asked me out again and I said yes. And we are still together.

He is my first boyfriend, and the only guy who has ever shown any real interest in me. I love him so much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok I will put mine bluntly...don't have one end of.

Anyway cute stories all...makes me wonder what I'm missing out on.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww Lucy that's sweet... That guy was really trying, and it showed that he really did care about you. That's cute that you two ended up together.

And those of you without a love life... I didn't have one till I was almost 20! But I was in no rush. I've had guys ask me out before that... But I didn't want to unless I was friends with them first. I don't think you can get feelings for someone unless you've known them for a while first. (Being friends)

These love stories are cute and interesting to read. ^_^
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Aww Lucy that's sweet... That guy was really trying, and it showed that he really did care about you. That's cute that you two ended up together.

And those of you without a love life... I didn't have one till I was almost 20! But I was in no rush. I've had guys ask me out before that... But I didn't want to unless I was friends with them first. I don't think you can get feelings for someone unless you've known them for a while first. (Being friends)

These love stories are cute and interesting to read. ^_^
    Yes, that what are you writing about is true love which is diferent to "pink glasses" (love on first look). However, pink glasses are much more enjoy because that nice nervosity when you feel beating your heart and you know what it is for.

My first love was a tragedy for me, I don't want talk about it here but not every true love is strong enought to resist all things. Right now I have partner which we are almost 2 years together and it seems to be long time relation because we still can resist our problems and it's good sign.

You never know if your actual love is true but one clever man said "looking for true love is sickness". Even that sounds horrible it's something true on it. Everybody has got own bad habits and when you start live together you will daily have to resist them. Depend on how strong your love is you will resist or not. It's reason why many pink glasses relation ends just after three months. (somehow first three months are mostly good and problem less). From my own experience it's good talk with you partner about this problems and be as much natural in acting as it is possible, especialy on beginning. It's more easy to resist then.

Good luck to everybody (especialy to Sharifu, It's really kewl to have long distance relation (some plp think this relation are best (I'm one of them ))) and don't resist to love more than it's needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that's so sweet Lucy! i'm so happy for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, sweet stories everyone. Unfortunately, I'm still pretty young so I don't have any love stories to share at the moment.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Aww, sweet stories everyone. Unfortunately, I'm still pretty young so I don't have any love stories to share at the moment.
    Don't get messed up in dating at our age - it's more trouble than it's worth sometimes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When I was 16 I liked flirting over internet with girls in same age. Some loves was great .. so many sweets emails etc. Someof them I have in my archive, it have weight of gold. Well, I still like to flirt for fun .. it's very good kind of relaxation. From some reasons it could make me happy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lweek
    Good luck to everybody (especialy to Sharifu, It's really kewl to have long distance relation (some plp think this relation are best (I'm one of them ))) and don't resist to love more than it's needed.
    Thanks... ^_^ But why do you (and others it seems) think long distance relationships are the best? It's really hard. =/ But the one good thing I see about it, is that "love makes the heart grow fonder." So seeing each other again, will be a sweeter experience.

I guess long distance relationships really show how much you love each other though, because I know lots of people that wouldn't be willing to be in one.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ahh the STM and Fu situation is to cute *hugs STM and Fu tightly*
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww heh... A lot of people from Lea tell me that... I guess it's because we met on Lea and you all pretty much know the two of us.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ah, great love stories you guys have here.

As for me? I really don't have any. Except in the third grade, many boys had "crushes" on me.

On guy, Brant, was obessed with me. Every recess he would talk to me and he said this, "I love you any day that ends with a y"

^^;;;;

But then, I moved away to another county and lost touch to everyone. So far, I had a couple of guys ask to me to dances but I usually turned them down because

A) I really didn't like them

B) I only like them as a friend, nothing more.

Aw well, perhaps high school should give me luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Thanks... ^_^ But why do you (and others it seems) think long distance relationships are the best? It's really hard. =/ But the one good thing I see about it, is that "love makes the heart grow fonder." So seeing each other again, will be a sweeter experience.

I guess long distance relationships really show how much you love each other though, because I know lots of people that wouldn't be willing to be in one.
    That's it I think. This relations usualy come more deep. But depend on personality. My first relation was kind of long distance (well over 5 hours by bus ). I liked that relation for many reasons and during traveling (I like traveling) I met many persons who had similiar relation and enjoyed them as well as I did. I liked that possibility change enviroment .. every visits was like a holydays .. I enjoyed staing at her place and she enjoyed same when she was at my place. It was deep and beautifull. But 6 or 7 months later she decided to broke our relation. Reason was that she fall in love to my best LK friend (he was like my brother). As you in USA says, **** happened. It ruined my life for few next my months .. but arrr, I don't want talk about because it's not romantic.

My actual relation is distanced only about 2 hours on travel and we are visiting together same way as I did with my first love .. but this one is more stronger relation (I feel it) and I belive it's relation for life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm such a romantic geek, that I couple people in my fave shows XD This is finally I thread I belong in.

Oh joy. Um, I've kept this a secret for about a few months, but I had a crush on a member here. And now he's my new boyfriend. Hence the fact I'm 12 (almost! three weeks! squee!). He's pretty much like me, but there's a few oppisites. He's obbsessed with video games, I'm not. He likes to flirt, I don't. Anyways, we've been friends on Lea here for about...5 months or so, and it's been great. Now he says it's the best summer of his life. You know, the usual. But we love each other, blahblahblah yadayadayada. Anyways, you're probably wondering who this dude is. Well, if you chose Phantom BPR, you just won a bag of chicken and some boxers. And if you didn't, then you get to clean out the horse's stall over at the racetrack and I'll pay you 1 cent an hour. Thank you, and please play with us again.

EDITED BY BOOS: Mind the language

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    omg Suki...I thought you loved Twilight *looks at you Yahoo name* OMG Suki_and_Twilight I feel so cheated

lol na I'm joking...kool news to hear there Suki

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have some slightly funny stories on this from working fast food:

First a customer comes up to the window I work at
    me: hello, can I help you?
    customer: O_O
    Me: ehm... is there something you want?...
    Customer: O_O
    me:... ehm... well have a nice day.
    customer O_O ---> ^_^ ---> O_O
    Co-worker from next window: Hey! That girl wanted me to tell you you're cute

then there's others

Customer just approching my window after stopping by earlier: Hey! do you have a girlfriend?
    Me (somewhat confused as to why they were asking me this): no...
    Customer: You're not gay are you?
    Me: no
    cust num 1 (there was two in the car): Cani have your phone number?!
    Cust two: oh no you don't! I saw him first!
    my boss: Hey come here for a minute
    Me: I'm sorry, my boss needs to see me
    Me: *whew*

Thing like this keep happening... I dunno why... I mean I for one am not that kind of guy... I won't go with some total stranger...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    I smell the putrid stench of war... <.<
    XD Well, at least he doesn't know about all this...