Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I was friends with a guy in one of my animation classes, and he was 20 years older then me! (I was quite surprised too, I thought he was only a few years older then me)

He used to say... "Darn if I was only younger..." XD He would say things like, "I was attracted to you because of your inspiration for animation" and things like that. And he mentioned that he liked women with long hair. But he was respectful to me, he knew that it would never happen. He's a nice guy.

And there was this one guy who was 7 years older then me that I met on bus, and he was interested in me! That was random, we talked a lot on the bus ride, he was funny, and we exchanged phone numbers, but then after a while I think he wanted more then friendship, he told me that he wanted to brake up with his g/f, and that we can take a romantic vacation to Mexico...

Usually older guys take an interest in me, heh, but I wouldn't want to list them all. X)
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    That's quite ... euhm, interesting *lol*

I don't know, if I would be flattered or not, that mostly older guys would like me.

And with Bart, even though I wasn't in love with him at first, I sure was in love with his voice ... So sexy through the phone haha *lol*

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Voices can be sexy...

Yeah people used to tell me, "Wow you attract the older men." XD

Petteri and I are actually pretty close in age though.

I am quite picky when it comes to guys... I don't want to be in a relationship with them unless I have feelings for them. So actually this is my first relationship, believe it or not... (Before Petteri, some guys wouldn't believe me I was single) XD
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I always said: no one older then my brother, 'cause it will look wierd.
    And now, my brother is 3 years older then me, and Bart is 11 ...

So that kind of turned out differently *lol*

The "he must have bleu eyes" part, did came out though

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hehe...

I guess it didn't really matter to me, I knew when I found the right guy, it wouldn't matter what color his eyes or hair was, or age. (As long as it wasn't drastically different)

I do like guys with brown or dark hair, and I did get that heh.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well, these are just things you say, which you wish your dream-guy has.

I just took some detours, hehe *lol*

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    I was in a week long relationship with a girl I met about 12 hours before she asked me out, and I decided I had to end it after she left me 35 messages in two and a half days and called her friend to get my friend's number because I was at his house and...

Well, a week after we broke up and she went missing she was discovered in a mental asylum. Not one of my proudest moments. ^_^;;
    Someone was D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Last Wednesday some of our group (about 30 or so people) were going to a gig at a local sixth-form. Turns out it was cancelled when we got there, so we did what we always do. We went down to the Glades (a huge park) and went onto the field. It was horrible weather; wet, muddy, raining, humid.

True to form we drank (we some of us; the majority were waiting for the green to arrive) plenty of Vodka, cider, Smirnoff, WKD... you get the general idea. Never doubt the greatness of alcohol when it comes to things like being honest. Ever. x) So yeah, it was a good night for me and Chris! Except my clothes were soaked... effing English weather.

Although Jaime and Nath broke up that night. Oooh, the drama.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've pretty much only had one relationship in my life. That was/is SimbaX.

We met over the old TLK chat room at lionking.org. It was pretty much just friendship as we got to know each other. (I first came in in January that year) But we started to spend more and more time role playing together and talking over AIM. He had asked me to be a part of nala.at and I accepted so we'd talk more over that too and have e-mails together. He was kind of keeping a real distance at that time due to somethings offline with me and thinking I was with someone else.

So then May rolled around and a lot of things started to happen in my life. He took the chance to finally tell me about how he felt all the time he'd known me. I wish I still had the e-mail : ( But hotmail deleted the account and the mail with it. It really touched me that someone would take the time to care and tell me such things in detail.

Previously we'd been talking about a 2001 gathering of the Nala.at team in Florida (At that time Nala.at was Me, SimbaX, TTerk, VitaniDaReal (now TaniDaReal) and Sehkmet (But she quit the team after some medical issues) We talked mopre about it and bringing it up more with the team but it'd take so long and more people were jumping off ship So it would have just been Me, SimbaX and TTerk. So I said, forget about a group meeting, why don't you just come over and see me in Pittsburgh. So he was delighted and made plans.

We were both nervous, we'd never met anyone offline before, and especially not with such distance (Harry was in Vienna, Austria and I was in Pittsburgh, P.A. that's about 5000 miles and totla flight time and on ground time roughly 10 hours) But it all went perfectly. It was love at first sight <: )

We met on August 12th 2000. Those first weeks were heaven, but then cold reality hits and he had to go back. We made plans to meet in Orlando for Christmas that year, but we couldn't wait so long so I made a trip over in October. In 2001 he asked me to marry him. Things had gone a little wrong with our rings, he had planned to ask me in Florida but instead he asked outside the mall in Pittsburgh in my car <: )

August 12th 2002 we got married. And in 10 more days we'll be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniverary and 5 years of being together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Congrats, MehndiX!

Originally posted by nathalie
    I sure was in love with his voice ... So sexy through the phone haha *lol*
    Debonnaire?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    Debonnaire?
    Say what?

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Say what?
    Say who?

It means charm.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Charm, as in charming?

haha

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Charm, as in charming?

haha
    Being sophisticated in charm. Charming, yes. Kinda like, knocking your boots off, kind of charm. Metaphorically speaking....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love... puh >.> I dont like love, but i do have Feelings for someone, and they know who they are =\

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What is the so called "Love" ya speak of?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoniqueX
    Being sophisticated in charm. Charming, yes. Kinda like, knocking your boots off, kind of charm. Metaphorically speaking....
    Like: being swept of your feet?

haha ... I need to expand my English dictionary *lol*

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Like: being swept of your feet?
    Eggactly! Of course, being swept off your feet might be prevented, if ya had a kickstand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm....I don't have a 'love life' at the moment. I do have feelings for someone, but...it's complicated. =/

I won't know for sure until I get everything settled and enough money saved up to see this person.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    not yet for me...... but its understandable

Sharifu, that is by far the sweetest thing i've ever read! If you could have seen me or heard me while i was reading it, i was like 'awww'. So adorable!

Alli you have such a sweet story too! I hope it works out between you too. And about the awkward thing, that's completely normal and in my opinion a sign that he likes you too!

MehndiX so cute!