Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ewww I don't even what to start there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    :mad: i already replied to this so where did my post go? :mad:

anyways i had just joined a student site and was pretty new, i was talking to a few people at the time, but there was this one guy who was just like me, we wrote long messages to each other filled with tons of smileys, people had asked me if i fancied him and i couldn't give them an aswer as even though i felt like i knew him so well, i hadn't been speaking to him that long!

Two months later, my mate was going to the cinema with her boyfriend, she wanted me to invite someone so i wouldn't be left out, in the end i got told Minty_2003 (username on student site) had a late staff xmas do in my area (even though it was feb) so as we got on so well, we decided to meet up by the monument in town, the day before - even though through our messages we had been flirty and had even joked about getting a kiss from one another, we didn't expect nothing to happen. we had both said jokingly, if the other person was good then they'd get a kiss.

we went to a pub named the coronation to break the ice, where we got talking about suicidal pigeons (don't ask - there was one outside looking like it was about to jump off a building) and dancing flys (their was one on the ceiling that looked like it was dancing) we got something to eat and moved on to another bar, we started playing thumb wars and in general with thumbs. as it got later, we decided to go to the cinema (which is what we were gunna do in the first place but there weren't much on) we watched oceans 11 and somehow i ended up laying across Minty_2003 with his arm round me!

When we came out the cinema, it was dark and he'd missed the last bus (apperently he knew he'd miss it if we where to go cinema at the time we did) anyways it was freezing outside and I wasn't sure what to do, the day had gone so quick and i didn't want in to end but it was late and it had too, In the end we both ended up getting a hotel - i was wary the fact that it was the first time i'd met him and i'd only knew him 2 months, but we got on so great and i trusted him, he mentioned the kiss and then made the first move, that moment was so special as i'd been waiting for it for most of the day but didn't dare make the first move! We didn't actually sleep that night, just ended up talking and flirting all night (Literally got no sleep at all)

a week later we met up again, the day after his birthday, for a little birthday drink and that, this time i slept at his and the next day we started going out - From that day on we've never looked back and we couldn't be happier! ^_^

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hmm, where did your post go?

Suppose you don't know then, that this thread was closed for a while, and was cleaned out, because some post in here, didn't belong in here.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    On my nerves? Do you mean I was annoyed? I'm a little confused what you mean by that.
    no STM was talking so much abut you that it was starting to kinda bug you heheh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Fear The Paw
    ewww I don't even what to start there.
    You sentence makes no sense; please fix it in accordance with the rules. Have a nice day now, unless it was directed at me. In which case, have a fantastic day!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nathalie
    Hmm, where did your post go?

Suppose you don't know then, that this thread was closed for a while, and was cleaned out, because some post in here, didn't belong in here.
    ah right that was prob during a busy work schedule for me then - oh well done the full story now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Today was pretty cool. We (Me, chris and his friend tyler) walked over to chris's house which is like, a quarter of a block away from the highschool. We hung out for a while and he brought his ADORABLE baby brother down stairs. He is soo cute. I want a baby brother so badly. Chris is a really awesome brother to his siblings. I am so happy tyler came with us cause it would have been so weird and awkward if it was just me and chris. I went in his room and that's pretty cool and i found out he's a really, really awesome guitar player. I ate roman noodles (Haha, fancy ) and umm, we sat around, listened to music and i got to talk to his mom. We ran back to the school and i almost got caught by my church friend but i told them to move over away from me a bit just before she looked over. She asked me what i was up to and i just said i walked around the building out of boredome. (Yeah, i'd rather lie that face the consiquenses ) But it was weirdest cause he walked in before me with Tyler to make it look like they weren't with me and when i walked in his friends were standing around him and he was all red and they all looked at him as i walked by and i heard my name quite a few times...It was awesome, lol. I'm just grateful he's treating me more like a best friend than an obsession...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Ahem, if ya'll wanna talk about your beliefs of same/different sex relationships i'm sure there are plenty of threads out there about that I just don't want this thread closed again)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    no STM was talking so much abut you that it was starting to kinda bug you heheh
    That's weird because I don't remember it bugging me... XD
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey hey shenzi like total loves sora and that muhahahaaaaa

all magic comes with a price Opera Ghost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yay yeah i do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i now you do thats why i put it muhahahaaaaa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Other memebers might not no though wheeee sora

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh well OWN FAULT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What did i do now ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nothing cause sora did it muhahahaaa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*cough*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    OWN FAULT IM A KEYBLADE MUHAHAHAHAAA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by platinum dragon
    OWN FAULT IM A KEYBLADE MUHAHAHAHAAA
    oh, please grow up.

your 14 for crying out loud. so please, act it.

stop acting like a complete and total prat and stop spamming...

...NOW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    At one time I thought it said she was 12. Now seriously, how old are you?

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook