Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1207

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by ?nathalie?
    It works in some cases though.

And sometimes it ain't ment to be you stay friends ('cause of hurt, hatred, emotions, etc...).

Thought I could stay friends with my ex.
    But things are so different when you shared a house / bed with someone for so long, and then suddenly you can't anymore.

And I'm glad he ain't a friend.
    I was so stupid to think that we could :s
    Life's been so much better now I haven't heard from him in 4 months ^^
    Well sometimes "With friends like that, who needs enemies???..." ...in most cases; it's healthy to stay friends instead of not being friends, at the very least, a passer-by. But what happened to you I can understand, full-hearted!!! ...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks Elly

Got loads of sense knocked in to me the past 8 months, hehe.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't think deciding to spend life alone is all that great of a choice. I was thinking of that after my first love broke up with me after just being apart from her for a week sense she went to lapland and I thought myself not to get involved again because love hurts... But as we all know, that didn't quite happen, and I personally can say I'm more than happy about that. These nearly 3 years with Audra have been the best of my life, so far and even we are apart from each other as much as we are and even it's hard I still would rather live a day in situation I'm in now than spend my whole life alone. Having someone you really care for and who feels the same way back is just simply as great as life can be.

So don't give up even if you get together with wrong people, rather than that, learn from your mistakes and don't get together with people before you really know how they are in person and most importantly as Elly said, Do not get together with someone just because of their looks, in the end that doesn't matter a tiny bit.

( totally useless and random information... 28th of January me and Audra have been together for 1000 days according to my calculations a few months back XD and from that we have spent about 14.5 months together in person even if we live over 7000 miles apart )

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by shadow
    ahwww am really sad to hear that KS "huggels" i ghuess ya cant stay good friends with everyone yav known...but its real sad that yar not able to do that with an ex "huggels" i feel for you..
    We haven't exactly fell out or anything, it's just the arguments and the awkwardness between one another that gets to me, but thanks.

I agree that it is an hard thing to do though. Sometimes I guess friendships aren't meant to be after you've been in a relationship with that person. It really is hard to get back into your normal rhythm with that person again, even trying is hard enough.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I try to friend with one of my ex but we just keep arguing with each other and end up hating each other. I'm not ready for love right now after what happen to me lately. Actually I'm not ready for everything *scared *
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear that Fendi. :/

Things are going fine for me... I'm happy Petteri and I get to spend our first Valentine's Day together in person... And his birthday too. And I'll be leaving to Finland with him on February 21.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Sorry to hear that Fendi. :/

Things are going fine for me... I'm happy Petteri and I get to spend our first Valentine's Day together in person... And his birthday too. And I'll be leaving to Finland with him on February 21.
    * Audra* I bet she doesn't want to come here because of me. A shame really .
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not trying to be mean Fendi, but if you're ex's, it's usually for a reason. It's not always easy or possible to stay friends with an ex as there were so many emotions shared that sometimes people just want to leave that behind. Sorry about your situation though.

You're so lucky Audra that you get to leave for Finland with Petteri, how long will you be there for?

I'm leaving florida in a week, which is sad, but otherwise things are good.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
    I don't think deciding to spend life alone is all that great of a choice. I was thinking of that after my first love broke up with me after just being apart from her for a week sense she went to lapland and I thought myself not to get involved again because love hurts... But as we all know, that didn't quite happen, and I personally can say I'm more than happy about that. These nearly 3 years with Audra have been the best of my life, so far and even we are apart from each other as much as we are and even it's hard I still would rather live a day in situation I'm in now than spend my whole life alone. Having someone you really care for and who feels the same way back is just simply as great as life can be.

So don't give up even if you get together with wrong people, rather than that, learn from your mistakes and don't get together with people before you really know how they are in person and most importantly as Elly said, Do not get together with someone just because of their looks, in the end that doesn't matter a tiny bit.
    *raises hand* I second all of that.

Love's always been a very troublesome subject for me, and I "decided" to not get involved again after a line of events that I can't be bothered to go into again... That thing 'love' had given me nothing but trouble and heartbreak in the end so it'd be better to just forget about the whole thing; I was better off on my own.

But oh, how wrong one can be.

Tomorrow it'll be a year, and I've never been happier with someone that I am now, even if there is quite a distance between us.
    Can't wait to be with you again on the 15th, Adam

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Azerane
    You're so lucky Audra that you get to leave for Finland with Petteri, how long will you be there for?
    89 days. Heh... We were actually planning to have me stay longer in Finland, stay until July when Petteri would start military service. (The whole point was to be together as much as we can before he goes into the service, since that will be really hard for us) We knew that I could only stay in Finland for 90 days, but Petteri thought if I got a tourist visa, I could stay longer. (Over 90 days but under a year) So we look on Finland's Embassy website and get all the information, and you are supposed to buy your plane ticket before you apply for your visa which I did... So as I am filling out the forum I have some questions about it, so I call the Embassy of Finland. The lady on the phone tells me I don't need a visa to go to Finland since I am an American, but I can't stay more then 90 days... (And I was planning to stay like 5 months) She told me the only way I can stay in Finland longer then 90 days is if I got a resident permit, which I can only get if I study or work in Finland. I asked her, "It's not possible at all unless I work there or study there?" And she said "No..." She asked me why I was planned to stay in Finland that long, and I told her to visit my boyfriend and his family. She told me if I married him while I was there it would be no problem if I stayed there that long. XD (And of course we are not ready to get married now, the time is not right, and we don't have the money, plus we want it to be something special, not because we have to do it now for some other reason) People have asked me, well why don't you just get a job in Finland so you can get a resident permit? Well for one, I didn't have time really to apply for the permit. I found this our in the beginning of January and my ticket's departure date was February 21. Plus I don't really like the idea of working in Finland because of the language barrier. But even then it was impossible to do that, there wasn't enough time for to apply for the permit.

So ok, we were originally planning for me to stay 5 months, because that would of been cheaper for Petteri. Even with him paying for half of everything for me (or more), because if it wasn't for me staying that long, I would stay in Finland for 90 days, but then we would be separated for about a month and a half before he would start military service. (And then we will be separated then for 6 months or more, and not being able to talk much) So he would of flown here again after I go home to stay for a month, which would cost a lot more then the cost a tourist visa. But in the end, that's how it happened... Petteri was wrong about the visa, which I should of just looked into myself, but I just trusted that he looked into this enough that he knew how everything worked. So then I had to change my plane ticket, since I could not stay there longer then 90 days now. We were thinking of changing my departure date for April so I would be able to save up more money, and Petteri wouldn't have to work so much while I am there because he would of been able to save up too. But I wasn't allowed to change my departure date, but at least I could change my date coming home. (Which ended up costing $350 to change my ticket) But oh well. I wont have much money going there, but at least we will be able to spend more time together, and he and his family have offered to help me with money of course.

I guess I really didn't have to post all of that, but I felt like saying it.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Fendi
    I try to friend with one of my ex but we just keep arguing with each other and end up hating each other. I'm not ready for love right now after what happen to me lately. Actually I'm not ready for everything *scared :gasp:*
    Be-friending your ex-partners can sometimes be hard, depending on how rough the break-up was. Its happened to me before, after we broke up she wouldn?t even bare look at me even if I was on the other side of the street, and the same with me. Everything is down to time Fendi, lots and lots of time. After many months, we saw each other and actually spoke to each other, just a random conversation. After that we would give a quick wave to each other if we saw one another, just out of respect. I could be more of a friend to her i wanted, but she put scars in me I could never forgive.....(I mean deep).
    its up to you how much of a good friend you want to be with her. my advice is give things time, give her space, loads of it. Then when you meet her or see her on msn out of the blue, just be completely honest about your feelings for you being a friend with her, if she says yes, then that?s great, if she says no, just give it more time, because eventually, it will work out. ^^ I hope I?ve helped.
    [size=small] All "scars" used in this are of course metaphorically speaking xD[/size]

Originally posted by KanuTGL
    Tomorrow it'll be a year, and I've never been happier with someone that I am now, even if there is quite a distance between us.
    Can't wait to be with you again on the 15th, Adam :love:
    I Totally agree Kanu <3.
    Ever since I Have Met you, My Self confidence has risen Dramatically, You Have given me so much strength and love through my troubles through the past year and you have no idea actually how much it has helped. seriously, if it wasn?t for you, I wouldn?t of had the strength to go out and run around and find a new job, i would of just stayed at the Greengrocers because I had no confidence in myself of that i can do better and achieve more in a higher more profession job. That may sound weird, but love can do so much good things in a endless amount of ways.

Since it is Almost ( a Day away) a year now of Me and Kanu being together (Online), our offline anniversary is June 10th). for a year, I think ill share with you exactly how it all began.

Well When Anna Joined TLKGO in April 2006. (I seen her around on lea, never talked to her though), That is when i started to talk to her now and then, just the occasional "Hi" and so on. Then Later on, i just started talking to her more and more. Just about how Anna replied to my messages, the words she used etc, and over time, i really started to like her and this great personality of hers, That?s when i started having stronger feelings for her, but was afraid of admitting them. I kept talking to Anna as i did, and every time i did so, the stronger the feelings got. They got so strong i had say something to her, or else it would just lay on my mind forever. And im so glad i did say something ^^. February 14th. I sent her an anonymous E-card, i was "half way there? so to speak =P. Then when Anna told me she got an Email from a random Person, I told her it was from me^^. (With a little last bit of motivation from one of my online friends which made the process of me telling her quicker :P). I felt so all "run away and hide" kind of thing. Then a few mins Later of Anna Being Quiet (I don?t blame her :P), she told me she had feelings for me too. From that moment on i have forever had a great feeling inside of me that can only be described as love <3. My happiness was indescribable.
    ----------------------------
    Anna's Feelings at that time

Wow, feels like I?m being in an interview here by the way this is presented. Haha.
    So. How did I feel? That is a hard thing to say, because for you guys here on Lea to fully understand it, I need to go way back. But since I kind of don't have time for that right now *coughthatSwedishassingmentIshouldbedoingcough* and you probably don't want to hear it anyway, I'll go nice and short.
    Ehm... So...
    How...
    did I feel? Happy, of course... Surprised? Yes, that too. I kind of had suspected it though, somewhat, before I got that card-thing, but that e-mail sort of confirmed it for me. Who else could it have been from? I could think of no one else (I think it was a sort of hoping that it'd be TL as well) that could've sent it me. So, well, yes... I had had a liking for him for quite a while, and here was my chance to admit it. But I was hesitant at first. I mean, I had never even met the guy... But I thought ?Oh, what the heck, go for it. If I don?t I?ll regret it.? Which I can now say that I certainly would?ve.
    One could say that my life took a new direction after that, because it did.

-------------------------
    A couple of weeks Later, My Flight was Booked for June, we both agreed that the next step in our relationship was to meet each other (pretty obvious but y'know :P). Just so that we can get to know each other allot more. I was so excited from the moment the booking was official. When i arrived and i was on the other side of them arrival doors, and i knew Anna was on the opposite side, my heart was racing, i was shaking, i didn?t know what i was going to say to her. When i saw her for the very first time, it was so weird (in a good was of course). And as soon as we where in each other's arms. I was just so Happy that I was there, and again, the true explanation of how happy I was cannot be described <3. And all through them 2 weeks I was there, it was truly the best ever 2 weeks of my life.
    We fallen deeply in love, and have enjoyed each others Company ever since.
    We have met up 5 Times all together now, (6 times in 2 days) and every moment I have spent with Anna, Is treasured in my mind for life

Anna, I Love You.....So much xxxx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Azerane
    I'm not trying to be mean Fendi, but if you're ex's, it's usually for a reason. It's not always easy or possible to stay friends with an ex as there were so many emotions shared that sometimes people just want to leave that behind. Sorry about your situation though.
    Originally posted by This land
    Be-friending your ex-partners can sometimes be hard, depending on how rough the break-up was. Its happened to me before, after we broke up she wouldn?t even bare look at me even if I was on the other side of the street, and the same with me. Everything is down to time Fendi, lots and lots of time. After many months, we saw each other and actually spoke to each other, just a random conversation. After that we would give a quick wave to each other if we saw one another, just out of respect. I could be more of a friend to her i wanted, but she put scars in me I could never forgive.....(I mean deep).
    its up to you how much of a good friend you want to be with her. my advice is give things time, give her space, loads of it. Then when you meet her or see her on msn out of the blue, just be completely honest about your feelings for you being a friend with her, if she says yes, then that?s great, if she says no, just give it more time, because eventually, it will work out. ^^ I hope I?ve helped.
    [size=small] All "scars" used in this are of course metaphorically speaking xD[/size]
    Agree completely with you two, I really hope me and her are friends again.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Fendi
    I try to friend with one of my ex but we just keep arguing with each other and end up hating each other.
    I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but when you've been in a relationship with someone it's not always possible to stay friends with them. Like Azzy said, there were so many emotions shared with that person that you can't share again, and so therefore it only makes things more awkward. From my experience, it takes a lot of commitment and understanding to be friends with an ex, and even though you might offer that, it's not always forced to work. =/

Did you ever meet this girl in person or was she just an online girlfriend?

I'm sorry to say, the reason why I think she's arguing with you so much is because she'd rather not have anything to do with you anymore. Maybe in a few months or so after you've given her space it might change, but don't forget it's not always forced to.

Sorry to hear about that though.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba

Did you ever meet this girl in person or was she just an online girlfriend?
    online girlfriend

She was la_reina, Even though she hates me but now I know she was the one for me and I had the best relationship with her, full stop. Too bad things didn't work out, mostly it's my fault.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm kind of friends with my ex. We still talk (mostly about computer repairs, lol) and it's not that awkward. I find that we laugh more together, actually, not being a couple. We can laugh about the stupid things we did while we were together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
    We can laugh about the stupid things we did while we were together.
    Thats great ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think it's way easier to be friends with exes whom you've been with for a long time and in cases where you both knew you weren't in love anymore and weren't right for each other.

Lucy, I found myself in the same situation with one of my ex bfs...we can just be more open and joke about everything...and when you get enough of eachother...you just leave..u don't need to confront cause of differences...u don't need or feel like bringing up the exact things that made you two grow apart first place...

But it's good to keep in mind that an ex is an ex for a reason...some people start to question themselves after they become friends...thinking; "But we get along so well, why did we brake up, why wouldn't we try this and that again?"...nonono...LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    89 days. Heh... We were actually planning to have me stay longer in Finland, stay until July when Petteri would start military service. (The whole point was to be together as much as we can before he goes into the service, since that will be really hard for us) We knew that I could only stay in Finland for 90 days, but Petteri thought if I got a tourist visa, I could stay longer. (Over 90 days but under a year) So we look on Finland's Embassy website and get all the information, and you are supposed to buy your plane ticket before you apply for your visa which I did... So as I am filling out the forum I have some questions about it, so I call the Embassy of Finland. The lady on the phone tells me I don't need a visa to go to Finland since I am an American, but I can't stay more then 90 days... (And I was planning to stay like 5 months) She told me the only way I can stay in Finland longer then 90 days is if I got a resident permit, which I can only get if I study or work in Finland. I asked her, "It's not possible at all unless I work there or study there?" And she said "No..." She asked me why I was planned to stay in Finland that long, and I told her to visit my boyfriend and his family. She told me if I married him while I was there it would be no problem if I stayed there that long. XD (And of course we are not ready to get married now, the time is not right, and we don't have the money, plus we want it to be something special, not because we have to do it now for some other reason) People have asked me, well why don't you just get a job in Finland so you can get a resident permit? Well for one, I didn't have time really to apply for the permit. I found this our in the beginning of January and my ticket's departure date was February 21. Plus I don't really like the idea of working in Finland because of the language barrier. But even then it was impossible to do that, there wasn't enough time for to apply for the permit.

So ok, we were originally planning for me to stay 5 months, because that would of been cheaper for Petteri. Even with him paying for half of everything for me (or more), because if it wasn't for me staying that long, I would stay in Finland for 90 days, but then we would be separated for about a month and a half before he would start military service. (And then we will be separated then for 6 months or more, and not being able to talk much) So he would of flown here again after I go home to stay for a month, which would cost a lot more then the cost a tourist visa. But in the end, that's how it happened... Petteri was wrong about the visa, which I should of just looking into myself, but I just trusted that he looked into this enough that he knew how everything worked. So then I had to change my plane ticket, since I could not stay there longer then 90 days now. We were thinking of changing my departure date for April so I would be able to save up more money, and Petteri wouldn't have to work so much while I am there because he would of been able to save up too. But I wasn't allowed to change my departure date, but at least I could change my date coming home. (Which ended up costing $350 to change my ticket) But oh well. I wont have much money going there, but at least we will be able to spend more time together, and he and his family have offered to help me with money of course.

I guess I really didn't have to post all of that, but I felt like saying it.
    Oh wow, that's quite a saga that you had to go through. I guess it's probably not the best situation then but at least you're getting a long time to be with each other. I can't imagine how hard it's going to be for you was Petteri starts his military service, but at least until then, you have a lot of time to spend together.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm, I wonder if the couples here have pictures of them together? I'd like to see some ^^

Here's my love:

And me and him together ^^

And where you can clearly see my Mickey Mouse hoodie (which is very important)

To finish the lot, a kiss to you all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice, your boyfriend is hard core Amy =). Hope it will be last forever.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group