Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Muruwa
    My boyfriend just broke up with me I don't feel like explaining why, but I feel terrible. We decided to stay friends, but gosh, I feel like I was the only one trying to save the relationship, at least until summer when I wouldn't have to see him at school a lot. *sigh* I'm feeling really down right now, I know it'll get better, but knowing that doesn't make it hurt any less. He didn't even have the decency to break up with me to my face, he did it online. I'm trying not to get mad at him but I'm finding it very difficult right now...
    I'm so sorry to hear that Muruwa. I can't imgaine how you must be feeling right now, but I hope you can start to feel better soon. And I can imagine it would have been annoying that he broke up with you online, when it would have been much better to sort it out face to face. Stay strong *hugs*

And @Kos
    Why can't it just be simple?
    Becuase love isn't simple, it's complicated because it involves a whole lot of emotions and there's two seperate people involved who are trying to live their own life and be with someone else at the same time. I'm sure you'll get through it and work out what's best in the end though.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry for such grieving, Muruwa. "May subtlety be the refrainment of intermittence' loss." ...

@Azerane: Indeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry to hear that Muruwa. The wound is still fresh, but you have all of our support =) and i think it needs some time to let the wound grow again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm, it just came to my attention that I've been with my one for seven (eight?) months now. Yeah, I'm not very good with those dates, but I suppose I'm happy. =] Picture, hah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cute Neph *steals*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Amaryllis
    Cute Neph *steals*
    *gasp* Now that's just mean.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sowwy, its just cute x3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww I'm so sorry Muruwa... I was looking at TLKFAA and was looking at your gallery and saw the pic you drew and I wasn't sure if your boyfriend really broke up with you... Well now I know... *sigh*

I would be mad too if my boyfriend didn't talk to me face to face when braking up with me. (Well I know with STM and I we don't see each other in person that often but if he did live here like your boyfriend did, I would think he would talk to me face to face with something like that) Did he email you, or talk to you in IM? I'm so sorry my friend, it seemed like you guys were together for so long and I was happy for you...

Well, you're still young, and I know it doesn't help saying that, but you will find another some day. I know it still hurts though. Well I will always be here to talk if you want to, and you know that.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm really sorry to hear that Muruwa, it's always sad when people broke up, unless they both think it's not gonna work.
    I have broke up only once on relationship and 3 other times it have been them... and the time I told it face to face... it was hard, but I know she appricated it and we still talk sometimes.

And Sharifu, I do think if we ever break up it does happen when we are together in person and then I really going to tell it face to face... but I don't really see that happening. Not by knowing I miss you 24/7 when I'm not able to be around you and even when you worked while I was there is summer I wanted to walk there just to see you on your break's even I know you didn't want me to.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
    Not by knowing I miss you 24/7 when I'm not able to be around you and even when you worked while I was there is summer I wanted to walk there just to see you on your break's even I know you didn't want me to.
    You mean last winter right? Aww well I would of loved to have you visit during my breaks but it didn't really seem worth it to walk for 20 minutes in the cold at night when I only had 15 minute breaks. (And one lunch break that was 45 minutes)

And yeah I miss you all the time too...
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for your support everyone, it really means a lot to me. Time heals everything, I know. I know that something had left our relationship after something had happened (I tried to bring it back but he didn't give me enough time to), but I had wanted to wait until summer to part our ways as friends, just to give us some transition time. Evidentally he felt it would hurt less to break up with me now rather than later... But life moves on as relentlessly as ever. I just hope this immediate pain goes away soon, I don't know how many days I can go with the feeling that someone is squeezing and tearing my heart apart...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ok, it's not actually third of May yet in California, but I can't wait to make this post

Happy anniversary my cute Sharifu
    today ( 3rd May ) we have been together for a year, and in that year we got to spend a bit over 70 days together which is quite a lot sinse we live so far apart, but I know we both working for change that
    I really was hoping I could of spend our one year anniverary with you, but due the studies and working I still have and because I need the money at summer time so we can spend it together, I couldn't get there by now.. but you already know I'll make it up for you in this summer ( not that you expect me to do that )
    Well I don't know why I post this on here... I guess someone might find it interesting besides us, but then again, no one might not. I guess I just did sinse most of the board do know about us... well... I guess so at least

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aww, congratulations you guys! Alot of online relationships don't make it this far, what you guys have is definately special. :3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    AW SO SWEET! Good on you guys! A year together is a brill achievment! I will never get that far

Quite a number of you already know this, but the one person I thought was The One for me turned out to be gay. That took a long time to heal. But we love each other anyway, and who needs to go out with someone to show that they love them?

So I'm single and I expect to be for a long time. People go for nice figures and beautiful faces and ignore the others most often as far as I know, and unless I meet someone online who likes me for my personality more than my none-existant looks, or an old friend likes me... then I'll grow old and die without anyone. Meh, I can look after myself. :woeisme:

Unless anyone on here likes me!!! (DESPERATE - PLEASE STAY CLAER FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    thanks both of you and Dyani don't feel that way. I'm sure you will find someone. I have been in that situation too thinking that I will never get on relationship again etc etc...
    so just give it some time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awww, congrats you two That's really great that you've made it so far * both of you* And I hope you have many more years to come.

And while I'm in this topic, most, if not all of you know about Kintaru and I *hugs him* and I just thought I'd let everyone know (because I'm all excited ) That Kintaru is coming over in mid-June to visit me! ^^ So we're finally getting a chance to meet. He's gonna be here for two months and yeah, it's really great to finally have this chance to be together. So we'll see how it goes I guess, though I'm sure it'll go well, we've been waiting for a chance to meet for a long time now. We've been together online for over a year. But not long now till he comes... just over a month....
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    aww congrats STM and Sharifu.

I really hope both of you, share your love for each other forever to come and its strong all the way.
    I really do hope that next year, im here again. posting to congratulate you for your second aniversary, and the next and the next....

Dyani - Dont get down, there is always someone out there for you, never get upset thinking you wont fins the perfect someone. the the perfect someone is proberly finding you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *thumbs up* congrats you two.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thank you everyone! ^^

And Azerane, as I told you before I'm so happy you get to meet Pat, that's really great, and that you get to spend that much time together when you first meet. All the best to you guys!!!

Happy Anniversary Petteri! I did a pic for him just now if any of you want to see, it's in my TLKFAA gallery, and I posted it in the "Post Your Art Here!!!" thread in The Water Hole...
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congartulations, STM and Sharifu!
    You made it that far, and I hope you'll stay together through all the difficulties (and I'm sure with that distance there are/will be a few); no matter what anyone from outside might say or think.

Dyani - What the hell are you talking about?!
    I like you! (well, not in THAT sort of way... )
    But seriously...I know, it shouldn't affect somebody's love for you in any way, but you are beautiful. And from what I've gotten to know you also have a great personality. I'm pretty much VERY sure there's someone for you, you'll just have to let him find you And I'm not one of those who're saying that kinda things because everything is perfect in their (love-) life.

Azerane-
    Wow, that's awesome news! I knew this had to mean something ;P

And as you and Kintaru have also been together for over a year, I'm sure everything will go well. Hehe, I hope you too will be able to wait till then